What-If - Madara vs 3 Original Admirals | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What-If Madara vs 3 Original Admirals

Who wins

• Madara

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Aokiji/Kuzan/ Kizaru

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
MADARA UCHIHA(Non - Eno Tensei)
-Mangekyo Sharingan
-Rinnegan
-Cannot use Genjutsu since it can't be countered by the Admirals
-cant use wood style or healing

Vs

AKAINU AOKIJI KUZAN
-all abilities displayed so far

So who wins????

I'm saying Madara takes this handedly.

Superior hand to hand combatant
Eyevision equivalent to ACoO
Speed to keep up with Kizaru
Able to could 2 of the Admirals elements
Amateratsu than can burn even Akainu's magma
Susano'o for absolute defense that can protect from even acid based attacks

Madara Mid-Diff

Go!

Last edited:

ThatOtherGuy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Remove Woodstyle (and regen with it) and this would be a fair fight. The admirals did change the landscape and weather of an island after all.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Actually Admirals. Biggest problem would be absortion and susanoo... He can absorb just one "jutsu" at a time which makes room for the other 2 and susanoo can probably be frozen destroyed by akainu with meteors, or kicked by Kizaru which should have the same force as the raikages kick.

But more importantly... how would he damage them? Do we just assume madara would know haki? We kinda have a elementalbody ninja with suigetsu, which is limited by his chakra, which our admirals really arent.

Also would his "limbo" be noticed with observation haki?

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually Admirals. Biggest problem would be absortion and susanoo... He can absorb just one "jutsu" at a time which makes room for the other 2 and susanoo can probably be frozen destroyed by akainu with meteors, or kicked by Kizaru which should have the same force as the raikages kick.

But more importantly... how would he damage them? Do we just assume madara would know haki? We kinda have a elementalbody ninja with suigetsu, which is limited by his chakra, which our admirals really arent.

Also would his "limbo" be noticed with observation haki?
Amateratsu would oneshot Akainu and Aokiji, haji or not.

Susano'o protects from Kizaru's lasers.

Sage mode might work as a type of haki? Idk that's why we are having a discussion tho lol

Edit: he doesnt have access to sage mode without the 1st hokage's powers

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
materatsu would oneshot Akainu and Aokiji, haji or not.
Amaterasu didnt do too much against an serious opponent to be brutally honest. I think the biggest damage its done was to the Raikage, who willingly punched into it.

Susano'o protects from Kizaru's lasers.
Thats why he kicks. :P

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Amaterasu didnt do too much against an serious opponent to be brutally honest. I think the biggest damage its done was to the Raikage, who willingly punched into it.

Thats why he kicks. :P
Its doesnt do much against serious opponents who have the jutsu to counter it.

None of the Admirals have a defense for it unless we cann all come up with one.

It its hotter than Akainu's magma so Madara already has the advantage. Aokiji's as an ice logia is a sitting duck

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Jeah... but with observation haki they can see it coming, dont they? Avoiding it will not be difficult then.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jeah... but with observation haki they can see it coming, dont they? Avoiding it will not be difficult then.
And Madara's Mangekyo Sharingan is basically observation haki on steroids.

He has all 6 paths thanks to the Rinnegan and can absorb elements
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On top of that, he can use shadow clone jutsu, each with the ability to summon their own susano'o and access to all of his techniques.

Good game
--- Double Post Merged, ---

They can't even hurt him or his clones when he is within his Susano'o.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
On top of that, he can use shadow clone jutsu, each with the ability to summon their own susano'o and access to all of his techniques.
Well that was in his Edo Tenseimode with unlimited chakra wasnt it?

They can't even hurt him or his clones when he is within his Susano'o.
I alreadys showed some path how they could hurt him.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well that was in his Edo Tenseimode with unlimited chakra wasnt it?

I alreadys showed some path how they could hurt him.
None of those can hurt him tho.

Heat isnt shown to hurt it, freezing it would be meaningless because he is a master at fire style jutsu and has access to amateratsu. And Kizaru's kicks are meaningless because he has nothing that Maradara can't counter being a master martial artist with mangekyo sharingan.

He can just absorb Kizaru's lasers.

Tell me how they combat Mardara and his 2 shadow clones cloaked in Susano'o AND Mardara's ability to summon the Kyuubi WHICH HE CAN ALSO CLOAK IN SUSANO'O

:sgan:sgan:sgan:sgan

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tell me how they combat Mardara and his 2 shadow clones cloaked in Susano'o AND Mardara's ability to summon the Kyuubi WHICH HE CAN ALSO CLOAK IN SUSANO'O
i dunno how the kyubi would help him at all... bite intangible things? kyuubibomb... intangible things...? Jeah sure. Why not.

Susanoo is the only question and his susanoo couldnt even touch the admirals thanks to logia. So i see Madara actually mostly on the defense here wasting his chakra.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
i dunno how the kyubi would help him at all... bite intangible things? kyuubibomb... intangible things...? Jeah sure. Why not.

Susanoo is the only question and his susanoo couldnt even touch the admirals thanks to logia. So i see Madara actually mostly on the defense here wasting his chakra.
Logia can be hurt by their elemental counter.

Amateratsu > Magma
Amateratsu > Ice
Mangekyo Sharingan > ACoA
Susano'o defense > Logia defense
Kizaru is the difficult one here

Oh and Madara can also seal with fuinjutsu

ThatOtherGuy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Amaterasu burns everything, so it can hurt them, but it doesn't really propagate that fast. One of the admirals will have to sacrifice one limb since they don't have intel and then it won't work. The admiral can produce large amounts of their element, which means they can make temporary shields to keep it at bay. They can also use haki barriers which block literally everything if they are strong enough (even intangible weird powers like Law's cutting ability) and the admirals blocked gura like it's nothing so amaterasu will just look like it's being blocked by thin air if they use haki barriers. They can even use projectiles of their own elements to carry it and aim it back at Madara, who isn't immune to it himself.

I presume CoO can help the admirals know where his limbo is, since everyone has a "voice" to be heard by CoC users.

And the admirals destructive capacity should at least be above Zoro who can mountain cut. Plus, their element production can be continuous, and incredibly fast. Aokiji froze an island sized tsunami in one panel. You can't get more instantenuous than that in a manga. (I'm not even truly sure Kizaru is faster than Aokiji btw).

Madara can absorbe jutsu to a certain degree, and can generate elements which can hurt the admirals (except for Kizaru?) so he doesn't need a haki equivalent to fight.

But all in all, I don't think Susano'o will be enough defense for the sheer ammount of death they can generate. And jutsu absorbtion isn't absolute, it can be circumvented like demonstrated vs Pain. The admirals can also fight for ten days, which isn't something Madara ever did without Edo Tensei (do correct me if I'm wrong).

Admirals extreme diff imo.

Last edited:

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Too lazy to seriously think about the different battle mechanics of the 2 series to blend them together and decide a winner. MADARA has a plethora of abilities to use against the admirals, I guess starting there with how advantageous and potent these abilities are against admirals. Next I would have the guage how well Admirals themselves can counter or deal with madara's abilities..add in haki and physicality that's mad fictional brain work....

That being said. I'm somewhat leaning towards the Admirals; 3 Top tier One Piece characters with strong abilities & haki may just be able to pressure and overcome. The Ninja who can single handily reshape the terrain, and other haxx abilities such as the Rinnegan powers.

Initially 3 vs 1 using top tier characters, group more than likely wins

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tsunade could punch through Susanno using her best technique. The Admirals are most likely as strong on a regular basis from what we've seen from folks currently weaker than them.

Amaterasu is dangerous, but I don't see it affecting light and the other two can shift into their elements and move the flame away from their main body and disconnect it. Unlike Jutsu, there hasn't been an upper limit to the amount of elements a logia can produce, so Amaterasu can burn all it wants.

The jury is out in whether or not Madara is a superior CQC combatant. It's not like the Admirals have fought anyone that they couldn't instantly overpower in a moments notice.

I also don't see him keeping up with Kizaru. Predicting using Sage Mode could let him make some good moves, but with Kizaru possessing CoO, he's not going to have a good time. The series never put him against someone with predictive abilities as good as his.

I also don't see why Mangekyo Sharingan would be better than CoO. It's really not. Sage Mode is more comparable because it can sense things that you can't see. Mangekyo still functions like a normal Sharingan in that it needs visual input to work.

Without hypnosis, I think the Admirals take this, maybe mid difficulty?

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Admirals win, Observation haki counters sharingan, 3v1 and haki eventually beat Madara's taijutsu. Meteors won't do crap to admirals lava can melt Madara's flesh, Ice can stop Amaterasu and Katon (Akainu's lava can burn through fire too) not sure if Madara can dodge Kizaru's lasers too.

Finally, Admirals have almost no limit to their powers whereas Madara has a limited amount of chakra however big it is.

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Admirals win, Observation haki counters sharingan, 3v1 and haki eventually beat Madara's taijutsu. Meteors won't do crap to admirals lava can melt Madara's flesh, Ice can stop Amaterasu and Katon (Akainu's lava can burn through fire too) not sure if Madara can dodge Kizaru's lasers too.

Finally, Admirals have almost no limit to their powers whereas Madara has a limited amount of chakra however big it is.
Madara doesnt have amaterasu

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Madara doesnt have amaterasu
What was his special Mangekyou Sharingan ability anyway, Itachi and Sasuke had Amaterasu and Obito had Kamui, what did Madara and Izuna have for a special ability?

Anyway its pretty hard to call this, Madara in the war was pretty casual about everything and when he got serious he ended anyone almost immediately, he has more firepower and abilities then the 3 admirals but they have the speed and strength advantage over him, but if we take away the CIS and PIS from Madara wouldnt he just use full power Susanoo to counter the speed and strength difference and use his absorption abilities to counter any and all attacks coming his way.

Its just way to hard to power scale Madara for me, i fell like if i say he loses im low balling him too much but then again its hard to say how he can beat 3 admirals, if i really had to choose ill say the admirals take it extreme diff since they can go on for days while Madara will probably run out of juice in a day or 2

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
What was his special Mangekyou Sharingan ability anyway, Itachi and Sasuke had Amaterasu and Obito had Kamui, what did Madara and Izuna have for a special ability?
Madara never used anything but Susano'o

IIRC it was stated Madara mastered all techniques of the Mangekyou sharingan.

But don't bother, Naruto is very inconsistent regarding the Mangekyou or Rinnengan.