- Joined
- Mar 28, 2016
- Messages
- 7,449
- Reaction score
- 18,769
- Country
-
Laughs in getting oneshotted by Neinheart. Laughs in Makarov Acno feats. Laugh in Base Wendy's RoT Acno feats.Laughs in Acno feats
(I know you don't 'believe' in them.)
Bruh, I'm not meaning to be bad natured here but were you ever not done with Jellal hype?
Yes, I once fell for the Jellal hype back in the day, but I am done having to wait for his feats to catch up to his portrayal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Never oneshotted anyone. Couldn't even kill a defenseless Jellal lol.It's that
Is that so? Ok, that's still a one shot spell once it's cast.
Sema did defeat them?
You mean it didn't kill them? Maybe it's because the guy controlled it's power so that he could put them down instead of killing them? His goal was to recruit them you know?
Abyss break in x784. It surely scales with magic power -_-
I can certainly see the spell from Jellal to be multi City level now
Pull up an actual feat to say Mira and Elfman has more attack power than Demo fist as well by that logic. Those two are completely featless (on screen) since Tartarus, only had off panel fights.
Skullion's dura is featless.
Madmole needs to keep using his magic power to enhance his defense each time, he could've just ran low on magic power eventually as Elfman kept throwing punches
After being combo-ed with Grand Chariot. He was done after that spell so no, he put his all into it lol. It also didn't even KO them lol.
It's featless and confirmed to be weaker than Sema.
Nothing of such was stated or even implied so no, he was hurt bcs they were letting out attacks that were stronger than his defense which was capable of no selling Demo-fist.

