- Joined
- Jan 16, 2016
- Messages
- 1,292
- Reaction score
- 1,396
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Crazy. Makarov and Dimaria at same place 


Due to his sand world, logia body and good sand abilities
WSDM was able to take out Larcade who was able to block Kagura's Archenemy with his fingers.

Hits way harder than a Demolition Fist Natsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jacob does not even deserve top 30 in terms of attack power. There are 11 Spriggans with better attack power than him lol.
2 more ranks to go for my boy Jacob to reach top 10![]()
I did almost nothing!you convinced me Kiki!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


BRUHYesssss Randy at the top 10. Laxus should be knocked out now. I am surprised he lasted this long.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Can insta kill anyone up to her lvl, with country lvl MP she can destroy cities like nothing (I guess).
(her hax worked on DeS Gray, so she should be able to organ burst a decent amount of people)
Can fuck up someone's inside easily.
(Physical offense + her ability which is quite OP too. Can be used offensively in multiple variety of ways. Spell + Offense)
This is what Jacob would do to Irene's meteor without even needing PoF :BRUH
you are to Laxus what @Jko is to Jellal![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
man people don't realize the power of Jacob Statham
those country level punches are only tankable by God tiers![]()
My bad, I failed to comprehend the greatness of the G.O.A.T.Wtf , Jacob failed to come into top 10 by one rank ?
No worries , we will make sure to get him into the top 5 in the next contest .![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait, yOu No LiKeY tHe GOAT ?Yesssss Randy at the top 10. Laxus should be knocked out now. I am surprised he lasted this long.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nobody would reach that level lul
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Foddereen gets one shot by the GOATThis is what Jacob would do to Irene's meteor without even needing PoF :
![]()
Now I know who to put no.2 for my next listI stg if Gray is in the top 5, I am quitting this website

Hey listen, Gray is overrated and is a terrible character.Now I know who to put no.2 for my next list![]()
What is CQC?@Kiki, considering Fastest/CQC won the poll, which one would the next ranking thread be? Fastest or CQC?