Me to the voters when Ichiya isn’t number oneyes I can assure you @Takuan all is safe![]()
Me to the voters when Ichiya isn’t number oneyes I can assure you @Takuan all is safe![]()
we all know Erza is number 1 husbando in FT verse
will see if I ever get on it. 

Omg none of these men are husband material except Alzack. Kind of hard to determine the rest of their ranks![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's many thing he can do with that giant sword
hesitated a lot but went for him, just a nice, touching and non flashy guy.
because I admire loyalty in a man
--- Double Post Merged, ---
AgreedHe is really good family guy
Can create whatever you need for you
I like you, nice thoughtBiri Biri said:
There's many thing he can do with that giant sword
despite being thirst for fights, he learns how to calm down thanks to his fight against Elfman and become a king on the Alvarez. I wish we could see him more in the sequel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(still has one of the coolest designs in FT)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
for that tongue![]()
Ok, for real, I like him. And his character, and his shape
the dude is a fucking tank of an old man
--- Double Post Merged, ---
maybe they will show up during top 15 or 10...Where are you, people????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who in hell would want to have Acno as husband????Seriously? How am I the only one to choose Acno?? This is shocking![]()
He's a doctor! Plus he's easy on the eyes. Who wouldn't??Who in hell would want to have Acno as husband????
