Discussion Best Husbando - Finished

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Final results! :vbunny

Rank #2 (score: 107)


...........

......




...

...





*drum noises*



drrrrrrrrrrrr



badum tss



Gajeel Redfox!







10: @Tirl @Gajeel @Valhalla777 @Seven777
9: @Kouichi @revo
8: @Erinyes @One4All @Belserion
other scores: @Biri Biri (6) @Brandish (4) @Vis (2) @yutu (3) @Linali (3) @Incognito (7)

Comments:
great character development. And he's having his own family now.
(No one has better character development than Gajeel in term of becoming a husbando imo)
Loves his waifu and his pet, likes to fight but loves to play music too. An actual husband (in some way). From all the guys he's the one that cares about his waifu the most, wants a future with her and to protect her.
Great magic, great good-looking, great as a bad boy and as a nice guy, great growing as a person.
The best man in FT. He has the best development. Only Gajeel deserves a happy family
Iron stud
Has the courage to confess Levy and vows to protect her no matter what happens to his fate. :eyeroll
good canon husband, can get hard straight away
Like Laxus, i find him interesting and way deeper than a lot chars, this scene when he hurt levy and ended up regretting it so much, and the grow of their feelings. Hes a good & hot guy and also pretty much an established husbando.
Gajeel has an incredible amount of fanarts :zomg


Rank #1 (score: 141)

honestly I was surprised lol

the sexy dragon slayer!!!!!

Laxus Dreyar

Dat badassery


Dem broad shoulders


Dat sexy back


Dem thicc thighs


Dat booty


Thicc eyebrows, sideburns, stoic&masculine face


Dat erotic body even when he's getting stomped

damn those curves :tss

looking good in kimono too


his S side..


Protecting his friends and the town



talented as a model


has a vulnerable side too

that runny nose is cute

scores
10: @Erinyes @One4All @Biri Biri @Kiki @Vis @Miralicious akuma @Zelefomavis @revo @Linali @M3J @Belserion
9: @Brandish @Jko
8: @Seven777
others: @Gajeel (1) @Valhalla777 (4)

comments:
Laxus is the only person I want to nominate
Brandish' bae, Ichiya's apprentice
great character development. Undeniably hot!lol.
I am gay for Laxus
He's my teddy bear
(I wouldn't dare to send my list to you two, if he didn't get my 10 :hip )
  • The strongest.​
  • The hottest.​
  • Owns a harem.​
  • Can be a tsun-tsun.​
  • Defeated Erza.​
  • Very kind and confident in his own way.​
  • Has the best character development.​
​


I mean, handsome, hot (euphemism), confident, strong yet still very caring towards his owns. Plus with his bad boy past you know it won't ever be uninteresting in the bedroom
Best Husbando.
He was from the start of the series my all time ft fave char, deep & interesting personality, who revealed to be caring guy, also a manly and touching char.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
As expected Laxus made it to the top!
King and Queen of their own lists indeed :blush




All the Top 10 was great, everyone got their appreciation deserved. \<_>/ (glad to see Gajeel almost getting to the top too).
This made me appreciate some old character I forgot, thanks Kiki-tan and Brand again for the fun. :kissbunny
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,778
Country
United States
How the hell Gajeel make second when this guy was seen checking out other chicks while they take a bath?

Laxus was predictable.

Still think Alzack is the number 1 husband. He's been married for several years, had a kid, and has never once swayed from the love of his life.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Still think Alzack is the number 1 husband. He's been married for several years, had a kid, and has never once swayed from the love of his life.
The two people I don't see being good husbands are second and first.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
The two people I don't see being good husbands are second and first.
But didnt you put that very second guy in your list? :shock
 
Last edited:

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
Ironically, I feel like Gajeel has proven he would make a great husband. More so than a lot of the other guys. Not so sure about Laxus. I'm still waiting on more Miraxus content.:derp
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
But didnt you put that very second guy in your list? :shock
Yes, but I put him in 8th position in my eyes he deserves the top 10 but not the top 3. If I hadn't forgotten alzack, gajeel would have been ninth. I've always had trouble with his relationship with Levy. To laxus I see him as a second gildarts. As a male wakfus I see laxus in the top 3 and gajeel in the top 5.
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
9 of my picks are in top 10. I was looking forward to @Biri Biri 's comment on Laxus,you really got me laughing at all of your comments. Anyways,thanks @Kiki and @Brandish . I'll try my best on the next contest,see ya there!
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Thank you for hosting this event, admins!
It was fun though, now next stuff wpuld be top couples :XD I'm pretty sure there are lots of users will get salty about the results :toc
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Thank you for hosting this event, admins!
It was fun though, now next stuff wpuld be top couples :XD I'm pretty sure there are lots of users will get salty about the results :toc
Couple has been ever held before :pout
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Oooooh what about the cutest? I mean *cough* Asuka *cough* Wendy *coughs* would probably make it to the list
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
No surprise here, all hail Laxus-sama, the hottest husbando in FT verse :datass And wow, top 2 left rivals far behind, I expected them to be high, but not by such a huge margin. Thank you for hosting the event @Kiki and @Brandish and huge thanks to all participants :kissbunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
damn, reading the comments, they are more thirsty than the waifu ones lol :lmao :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Countdown starts!

51 husbando, 23 participants

Rank #29 (score: 1)


Arcadios
@Kiki (1)


Celestial Spirit King
@Biri Biri (1)



Macao Conbolt
@Erinyes (1)



Neinhart
@Belserion (1)



Tempester
@Kouichi (1)


Velveno
@Incognito (1)​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rank #28 (score: 2)


Dan Straight
@Kouichi (2)


Lucky
@Incognito (2)


Makarov Dreyar
@Tirl (2)

Agreed


Rustyrose
@Zelefomavis (2)
​
Who the fuck and why would they vote for this old shit Makarov?
He's a doctor! Plus he's easy on the eyes. Who wouldn't?? :teehee
I think him being a doctor is a point thrown out the window once he decided to kill, since that's the opposite of what doctors are supposed to do

Rank #7 (score: 52)



Natsu Dragneel
@One4All (4) @Miralicious akuma (4) @Zelefomavis (4) @revo (3) @yutu (6) @Gajeel (8) @SeeZeR (10) @Jko (6) @Seven777 (7)




​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rank #6 (score: 56)




Sting Eucliffe
@One4All (5) @Miralicious akuma (7) @Zelefomavis (8) @revo (4) @Gajeel (7) @Linali (9) @Jko (5) @Seven777 (2) @Belserion (9)










​
LOOOL didn't expect Natsu to get eliminated this early. Seems like members have actually gotten better taste now.



FUCK YEAH, KNEW LAXUS WOULD WIN!
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was fun, huge thxs @Kiki & @Brandish and to everyone who joins.
Glad to seee that most of my picks got well ranked eventually. Too bad for Azuma ! :arf

Nice to see Ichiya made it that far !

He should've been numero uno!!
 

Karna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
223
Reaction score
405
Age
30
Country
Philippines
My boys Gray and Laxus are at the top 3. Nice.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My boys Gray and Laxus are at the top 3. Nice.
Funny story, I recently witnessed a debate on a youtube video where someone literally said:
  • END>>>Igneel
  • Gray demolishes Gildarts and Laxus
  • Gray full darkness (whatever that means) >> any form of Natsu
  • Gray scales above August and is second to Acnologia
My distaste for Gray and his fans is very high at the moment. I can even provide the link for you if you like. I'm telling you this because he and you have similar online usernames so I was intrigued.
 
Last edited:
Top