alekos23

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
602
Reaction score
1,183
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
That stuff usually takes time, plus Nakaba might want to take a break. I'd say one year is probably the minimum amount?
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That stuff usually takes time, plus Nakaba might want to take a break. I'd say one year is probably the minimum amount?
Yeah I was also thinking that, at least 1-2 years from now since it's just in planning now so much more left after deciding and various other factors as well. So 1-2 years from now
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
The 4 knights and the apocalypse........... Doesn't sound like an NNT sequel let alone the members of round table shit...........
Is there any legend behind this as well connected to king Arthur
Knights can be speculated, but who's the apocalypse??? And when will it release?
The Legend of the 7DS itself has nothing to do with Arthurian legends. So I see no problem in using the legend of the 4 Horsemen for the sequel.
 

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I am a totally ignorant about the whole arthurian legends so

Actually, more about “salty Escanor fans” (may be not only about them) I love how everyone already love Gawain!
Who's Gawain?
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I mean, Arthur is the wielder of Chaos, and Chaos can be related to Apocalypse, so I can see the connection (if Arthur ends being the main character after all, of course).
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
I think that Tristan will be the White Knight/Horseman of Conquest (who is the first Horseman), because both of them are skillful Archers in their respective legends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, Arthur is the wielder of Chaos, and Chaos can be related to Apocalypse, so I can see the connection (if Arthur ends being the main character after all, of course).
Well, Arthur is a King, not a Knight. The new manga is officially titled: "The Four Knights of the Apocalypse". I really doubt Arthur is gonna be the protagonist.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
maybe Arthur will be the Antihero, just like Sinbad in Magi
Possibly! Arthur is way too powerful to be the protagonist of the new project. I can actually see him being someone like Sinbad.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I like that possibility. Arthur is way too broken right now to be a protagonist unless they nerf him in some way, so I welcome the possibility that he may become a well-intentioned extremist anti-hero like Sinbad.
 
Last edited:

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
Gawain might be the Horseman of death. Gawain is known as the Green Knight IIRC. The Horseman of Death rides a Pale green horse.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
The Legend of the 7DS itself has nothing to do with Arthurian legends. So I see no problem in using the legend of the 4 Horsemen for the sequel.
Well the characters like ban, mel, gowther, merlin etc have their characters in Arthurian legends but 4 horsemen are nothing related to it........... Well when you think of chaos which is totally not in Arthurian legends then yeah in a way might be ........
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gawain might be the Horseman of death. Gawain is known as the Green Knight IIRC. The Horseman of Death rides a Pale green horse.
Death power seems to be cool, what if he has something like Barragon's power.......
 

The Prince of Darkness

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
4,795
Age
30
Country
France
The Seven Deadly Sins were supposed to be 7 dangerous evil criminals who were said to want to destroy Britania but turns out they were 7 heroes who saved Britania.
Perhaps it's the same think with those Four Knights of Apocalypse. They're 4 people (at least 3 hybrids within them) with immense and dangerous powers that people fear and are called the bringers of Britania's Apocalypse
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
4 horsemen are actually world level threats....
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13

I think according to this Tristan is the main protagonist just like Mel was among the SDS...

so I'm guessing the 4 KoA are
4 Hybrid children

1. Tristan - war (holy war b/w goddess and demons)
2.lancelot -Pestilence (ban's connection to purgatory ?)
3. child of kingxdiane - famine (control of natural elements)
4. Child of zelxgelda - death (underworld being)
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
4 Knights of the Apocalypse

Tristan, Lancelot, Diane and King’s child and Zeldris and Gelda’s child. I’m probably wrong but I can hope :cheez

Arthur will obviously be there but I don’t think he counts towards the 4 given his status
 
Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

I think according to this Tristan is the main protagonist just like Mel was among the SDS...

so I'm guessing the 4 KoA are
4 Hybrid children

1. Tristan - war (holy war b/w goddess and demons)
2.lancelot -Pestilence (ban's connection to purgatory ?)
3. child of kingxdiane - famine (control of natural elements)
4. Child of zelxgelda - death (underworld being)
Wait what the fuck???? Wasn't it said Arthur will be the new MC, seriously nakaba you a**hole get something new.

And what about Gawain!!!!!
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain


This dude right here is trying to reanimate the whole Mel vs Escanor fight and the part he has released as of now (just a prologue) looks incredible!
 
Top