This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.
If you look at 199, the panel where Muzan does that shock and sends Sanemi and Iguro flying, you can also see Mitsuri on the floor and it appears as if both her arms are cut off - it's clearer in the coloured version. Not sure if this is the case though, or if she dies - again I'd wait for the page leaks before speculatingCurious as to what killed the love pillar, went back to read ch. 198 and she seemed pretty ok still lul
Thanks! I completely missed that, still jarring how she seemed fine by the end of 198 and all we got was that small appearance in 199.If you look at 199, the panel where Muzan does that shock and sends Sanemi and Iguro flying, you can also see Mitsuri on the floor and it appears as if both her arms are cut off - it's clearer in the coloured version. Not sure if this is the case though, or if she dies - again I'd wait for the page leaks before speculating
Muzan is dead
If this is all true, i can at least have the petty satisfaction that all those people crying about how no one has died so far were wrong... but I also don't want them to go ;_;That's too much death in a single chapter man
OMG WHAT
Jonathan Joestar.wtf a WSJ shonen protagonist dying I can't even...
Okay, I officially love how they did with this, just don't go shounen trope about revive the main character for plot armorWait, how many chapters for them to conclude?
Not much, he was one of the most likely to die.Gyomei Died, Big surprise
5 more or lessWait, how many chapters for them to conclude?