- Joined
- Feb 12, 2020
- Messages
- 265
- Reaction score
- 158
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
YessirSo did Iguro dies as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it would seemWtf tanjiro ded? Dafaq?
YessirSo did Iguro dies as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it would seemWtf tanjiro ded? Dafaq?
But the first one ended in 7 chapters because the first chapter was longer, unless the last chapter is the same, I see it difficult.Maybe the tankobon will end with 7 chapters like the first one
Yeah u right too , but I mean it would actually make sense if the last chapter is longer and has references to the first oneBut the first one ended in 7 chapters because the first chapter was longer, unless the last chapter is the same, I see it difficult.
The role of Nezuko would then be outstanding.
I don't think, the final chapters are rarely longer ... see Naruto.Yeah u right too , but I mean it would actually make sense if the last chapter is longer and has references to the first one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But Genya had regenerative powers ......I remember that many thought that genya would survive after the fight with the kokoshibou even though he was cut vertically. If Tanjiro dies I will not be surprised.
Exactly what I'm saying.But Genya had regenerative powers ......
It must also be said that Genya as a character no longer had much to say, Tanjiro has suspended the Nezuko affair, not to mention that the latter did not contribute at all to the finale.Gotouge had the option of saving Genya in the fight against the upper moon 1 but chose to kill him.
I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech. They're even in the same pose, and he's holding Rengoku's hilt; it would be quite poetic indeed. I just feel like there's no reason for Gotouge to imply so heavily that Tanjiro is going to die with the other pillars in the LCP if she isn't even going to kill him. Regardless, ch. 201 will be another heartwrenching chapter so can't wait to lose more of my soul next week lolIt must also be said that Genya as a character no longer had much to say, Tanjiro has suspended the Nezuko affair, not to mention that the latter did not contribute at all to the finale.
I think, something like that might be in the future chapters. I mean, there is no rush. First we give time to our protagonists, and after everyone says their goodbyes we cut down back to Muzan and fully enjoy his suffering in the afterlifeThe heck? Nothing on Muzan? Nothing on his reaction to dying? Not even being dragged to hell by his victims? No screams of terror? Nothing?
I'll wait for the full chapter to see if there's anything of the sort, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Meh.
Judging by the colored page, all on the right side die. A nice conclusion on their part, I guess.

Mhhhh, it would be a somewhat strange solution, it might as well not have ended the chapter like this, but with Tanjiro still alive in order to prepare everything ......I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech. They're even in the same pose, and he's holding Rengoku's hilt; it would be quite poetic indeed. I just feel like there's no reason for Gotouge to imply so heavily that Tanjiro is going to die with the other pillars in the LCP if she isn't even going to kill him. Regardless, ch. 201 will be another heartwrenching chapter so can't wait to lose more of my soul next week lol
Yeah I completely agree , she hinted his death too much , and the only way to “come back to life” is due to Nezuko or like Sanemi didI feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech. They're even in the same pose, and he's holding Rengoku's hilt; it would be quite poetic indeed. I just feel like there's no reason for Gotouge to imply so heavily that Tanjiro is going to die with the other pillars in the LCP if she isn't even going to kill him. Regardless, ch. 201 will be another heartwrenching chapter so can't wait to lose more of my soul next week lol
Muzan's death and suffering in its full form and/or backstory - then the mourning of the dead characters, how the demon slayers move on, and then the epilogue in the future of a return to normal life maybe. A bit weird nonetheless that it seems they haven't announced a countdown of 5 chapters as they usually do with big series - maybe they'll extend another volume covering the whole epilogue (but they could do that as a prequel mini-series or something so idk). Either way this storyline seems to be over given how many people have died and how incapacitated all the survivors are.Mhhhh, it would be a somewhat strange solution, it might as well not have ended the chapter like this, but with Tanjiro still alive in order to prepare everything ......
Also even so 4 chapters would remain, how do you fill them?
Did you really have to point that? Like I wasn't hurt enough already ;__;I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech.
An epilogue of five chapters would seem too long, even one or two would suffice considering that there is not much to tell.Muzan's death and suffering in its full form and/or backstory - then the mourning of the dead characters, how the demon slayers move on, and then the epilogue in the future of a return to normal life maybe. A bit weird nonetheless that it seems they haven't announced a countdown of 5 chapters as they usually do with big series - maybe they'll extend another volume covering the whole epilogue (but they could do that as a prequel mini-series or something so idk). Either way this storyline seems to be over given how many people have died and how incapacitated all the survivors are.
In assassination classroom and death note protagonists die in the end.I am so fcking heartbroken right now.... I just.. I can't even... I mean... I saw this coming, I had a feeling Tanjirou was gonna die, prepared myself for the worst, but god damn does it hurt like a bitch... if he really does die for good then fck this is the first shounen ending that'll give me a bitter sweet ending.
It's raining... raining real hard rn.