Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Maybe the tankobon will end with 7 chapters like the first one
But the first one ended in 7 chapters because the first chapter was longer, unless the last chapter is the same, I see it difficult.


The role of Nezuko would then be outstanding.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
I remember that many thought that genya would survive after the fight with the kokoshibou even though he was cut vertically. If Tanjiro dies I will not be surprised.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
But the first one ended in 7 chapters because the first chapter was longer, unless the last chapter is the same, I see it difficult.


The role of Nezuko would then be outstanding.
Yeah u right too , but I mean it would actually make sense if the last chapter is longer and has references to the first one
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yeah u right too , but I mean it would actually make sense if the last chapter is longer and has references to the first one
I don't think, the final chapters are rarely longer ... see Naruto.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I remember that many thought that genya would survive after the fight with the kokoshibou even though he was cut vertically. If Tanjiro dies I will not be surprised.
But Genya had regenerative powers ......
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Btw if this is the end of Tanjirou I want to say it: he is the best MC in the new gen, no one stands a chance
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
The heck? Nothing on Muzan? Nothing on his reaction to dying? Not even being dragged to hell by his victims? No screams of terror? Nothing?
I'll wait for the full chapter to see if there's anything of the sort, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Meh.

Judging by the colored page, all on the right side die. A nice conclusion on their part, I guess.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
But Genya had regenerative powers ......
Exactly what I'm saying.
Gotouge had the option of saving Genya in the fight against the upper moon 1 but chose to kill him.
And she also killed Kanroji which was a comic relief, so killing the protagonist will not be difficult for her or him.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
So giyu survive so much for all deathflags from him and Sanemi survive.

Now all I want is Tanjiro surviving sorry heartbeat stop and breathing don t convince me creator has done this too him against Muzan before. People screaming he will die.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Gotouge had the option of saving Genya in the fight against the upper moon 1 but chose to kill him.
It must also be said that Genya as a character no longer had much to say, Tanjiro has suspended the Nezuko affair, not to mention that the latter did not contribute at all to the finale.
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
It must also be said that Genya as a character no longer had much to say, Tanjiro has suspended the Nezuko affair, not to mention that the latter did not contribute at all to the finale.
I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech. They're even in the same pose, and he's holding Rengoku's hilt; it would be quite poetic indeed. I just feel like there's no reason for Gotouge to imply so heavily that Tanjiro is going to die with the other pillars in the LCP if she isn't even going to kill him. Regardless, ch. 201 will be another heartwrenching chapter so can't wait to lose more of my soul next week lol
 

Taska

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
137
Age
29
Country
Australia
The heck? Nothing on Muzan? Nothing on his reaction to dying? Not even being dragged to hell by his victims? No screams of terror? Nothing?
I'll wait for the full chapter to see if there's anything of the sort, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Meh.

Judging by the colored page, all on the right side die. A nice conclusion on their part, I guess.
I think, something like that might be in the future chapters. I mean, there is no rush. First we give time to our protagonists, and after everyone says their goodbyes we cut down back to Muzan and fully enjoy his suffering in the afterlife :)
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech. They're even in the same pose, and he's holding Rengoku's hilt; it would be quite poetic indeed. I just feel like there's no reason for Gotouge to imply so heavily that Tanjiro is going to die with the other pillars in the LCP if she isn't even going to kill him. Regardless, ch. 201 will be another heartwrenching chapter so can't wait to lose more of my soul next week lol
Mhhhh, it would be a somewhat strange solution, it might as well not have ended the chapter like this, but with Tanjiro still alive in order to prepare everything ......
Also even so 4 chapters would remain, how do you fill them?
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech. They're even in the same pose, and he's holding Rengoku's hilt; it would be quite poetic indeed. I just feel like there's no reason for Gotouge to imply so heavily that Tanjiro is going to die with the other pillars in the LCP if she isn't even going to kill him. Regardless, ch. 201 will be another heartwrenching chapter so can't wait to lose more of my soul next week lol
Yeah I completely agree , she hinted his death too much , and the only way to “come back to life” is due to Nezuko or like Sanemi did
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
Mhhhh, it would be a somewhat strange solution, it might as well not have ended the chapter like this, but with Tanjiro still alive in order to prepare everything ......
Also even so 4 chapters would remain, how do you fill them?
Muzan's death and suffering in its full form and/or backstory - then the mourning of the dead characters, how the demon slayers move on, and then the epilogue in the future of a return to normal life maybe. A bit weird nonetheless that it seems they haven't announced a countdown of 5 chapters as they usually do with big series - maybe they'll extend another volume covering the whole epilogue (but they could do that as a prequel mini-series or something so idk). Either way this storyline seems to be over given how many people have died and how incapacitated all the survivors are.
 

Taska

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
137
Age
29
Country
Australia
I feel like a way this could unfold is that Tanjiro comes back to life briefly to talk with Nezuko and tell Giyu not to feel guilty for not protecting him, then talking maybe to Inosuke and Zenitsu (and Kanao if he hasn't already in ch.200) - and then die, just like Rengoku with his dying speech.
Did you really have to point that? Like I wasn't hurt enough already ;__;
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Muzan's death and suffering in its full form and/or backstory - then the mourning of the dead characters, how the demon slayers move on, and then the epilogue in the future of a return to normal life maybe. A bit weird nonetheless that it seems they haven't announced a countdown of 5 chapters as they usually do with big series - maybe they'll extend another volume covering the whole epilogue (but they could do that as a prequel mini-series or something so idk). Either way this storyline seems to be over given how many people have died and how incapacitated all the survivors are.
An epilogue of five chapters would seem too long, even one or two would suffice considering that there is not much to tell.

What really makes me strange and does not completely convince me, is the role of Nezuko ....
 

-Stray

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
340
Age
33
Country
Avatar
I am so fcking heartbroken right now.... I just.. I can't even... I mean... I saw this coming, I had a feeling Tanjirou was gonna die, prepared myself for the worst, but god damn does it hurt like a bitch... if he really does die for good then fck this is the first shounen ending that'll give me a bitter sweet ending.
It's raining... raining real hard rn.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
I am so fcking heartbroken right now.... I just.. I can't even... I mean... I saw this coming, I had a feeling Tanjirou was gonna die, prepared myself for the worst, but god damn does it hurt like a bitch... if he really does die for good then fck this is the first shounen ending that'll give me a bitter sweet ending.
It's raining... raining real hard rn.
In assassination classroom and death note protagonists die in the end.
 

Taiyoo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
46
Age
25
Country
Romania
The chorus of the song Sunrise from Our Last Night is the best representation of what has happened until now.
 
Top