Moderator Notice: Henceforth, I will be deleting posts that complain about Weekly Shonen Jump having too many/not enough gag/battle/exorcism/sports/etc series.
These posts are not insightful, and do not meaningfully contribute to this thread. Also, this decision is not up for discussion, so posts discussing this decision will also be deleted.~ Halloween
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cover & LCP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Mashle
Black Clover
Sakamoto Days (CP)
Dr. Stone
Magu-chan: God of Destruction (CP)
Build King
Mission: Yozakura Family
Me & Roboco
Ayakashi Triangle (CP)
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai
We Never Learn
Chainsaw Man
Koukousei Kazoku
Undead Unluck
Moriking
Agravity Boys
Honomieru Shounen
Bokura no Ketsumei
Issue #1
Cover & LCP: My Hero Academia
CP: Undead Unluck, Mission: Yozakura Family, The Promised Neverland, Dosanko Gyaru wa Namaramenkoi
GIGA Preview
Collab poster by Kishimoto
Bakugou clear file
You keep saying this and I still don't see it, just last week Kingdom's sales didn't drop at all (470k in 4 days for volume 57 vs 480k in 6 days for volume 56, if anything it grew) and animal crossing had a record launch for the switch and the series overall.
I have a hunch that if issue 20 cover isn't a new serialization round, the cover is going to be for My Hero Academia for "5th anime season celebration", or Chainsawman because popularity poll results.
I really wonder when will Jujutsu get its next cover.
For now, nothing really seems to have changed. Unless the government does apply stricter measures, I doubt the numbers will decrease, atleast not significantly.
Yozakura had two reprints, I think that alone is enough to say that the manga will have good sales in the second volume.
However, I don't know if there were any cases of manga that had reprints in the previous volume and the next one was so bad that it was canceled.
I imagine that there is a possibility that Yozakura will be transferred after all, he does not have good ranks despite good sales.
Whoa, I remembered CSM doing 35k instead of 25k. Yeah, then I'm probably overshooting. I do think it'll do more than act age did though (not that I don't like AA, I do, but it is undeniably a pretty athypical series for WSJ). I guess 20k would be better.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.