Games Fate/Grand Order

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah, that's the way to go. For me now it's just doing the free quests and then I can wait for Achilles :feelsgoodman

Ooh FGO mafia game, please remember me and if possible reserve Musashi for me :kappa
I still have to do Salem’s free quests. Been slacking. Was going to save but then tried rolling for pirate mama even thought don’t need another rider. Weak to temptation.

Actually already wrote in my notes Master of Musashi, SirSamuel kek. It’s going to be funny if the game gets pushed back to May considering Murder at Kogetsukan.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Finished it.

Fuck Paxti, I disliked him from the first moment, but at least he reedemed himself at the end. It does feel bad to end their chance at living but hey, blame the World and that Something Something Phenomenom, not me.
If it was me I´d call Atalante on her bullshit, she was abandoning all the children in Proper Human History.
I feel a little bit of Pity for Kadoc...but he didn´t plan as well as he could because of his complex.
Ivan is fucking op, but he could´ve had more character. Still fucking like his design
Avicebron is the MVP of this chapter for me, so cool seeing character development.
Sad to see Asterios like that, that flashback to eurylae :(
Good to see Beowulf being king, and having Billy being upgraded by Da Vinci since his weapon is a "human" weapon was such a cool concept
Salieiri is also great.
Musashi will totally come back at the end of Lostbelts, she dissapred withouth saying goodbye, we know that is not how stories roll.
GOLEM PUUUUUUUUUNCH

I´d give this a 8,5/10
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only done the first few chapters, might take some time to try and finish the remaining free missions in Shinjuku and Shimosa, and that last extra mission in Salem. I will say I enjoy Avicebron, and might try rolling again. Storywise, I really like the opening scene with the Crypters, and Beryl needs to be punched.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Only done the first few chapters, might take some time to try and finish the remaining free missions in Shinjuku and Shimosa, and that last extra mission in Salem. I will say I enjoy Avicebron, and might try rolling again. Storywise, I really like the opening scene with the Crypters, and Beryl needs to be punched.
I am so curious about his lostbelt...all the info we have about it (spoilers from JP) tells a very strange story...and we know they just wont re do camelot singularity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im way more curious about Daybit, his lostbelt is in South America.
I know its unlikely but maybe just maybe it will feature a BR servant, or at least a historical servant, like Simon Bolivar.

It could also totally feature ORT, which is probably why the name is censored.
I have no fucking idea how we'd stop ORT tho...

ORT is a Type, a ultimate one, the supreme beings of a planet. More specifically, he is Type Mercury and said to be the strongest being in the entire Nasuverse. It has been stated that a full power full serious all treasury Gilgamesh has a chance at beating it. And it was unspecified if that means his current sleepy mode (where it was powerfull enough to destroy a Dead Apostle, a type of being that is on par or even stronger than Servants) or his awakened mode.

Needless to say, I am fucking hyped.

Oh and for those that like JP spoilers, it was announced that the chapter will drop in April
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am so curious about his lostbelt...all the info we have about it (spoilers from JP) tells a very strange story...and we know they just wont re do camelot singularity
Yeah, it's weird how he called it primitive, when aside from Russia, the others should be around the same technological level... And real curious what "gods" are gonna be involved.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it's weird how he called it primitive, when aside from Russia, the others should be around the same technological level... And real curious what "gods" are gonna be involved.
If you dont mind a few more unclear spoilers, much like in this chapter Pepe told us his lostbelt has a "cube" (aka a spoiler that doesnt really tell us anything) about Beryl's:

-He sats he found a very headstrong princess there
-He convinced the people of the Lostbelt to cut the Emptiness Tree, and be implies he did it for the LoLs
-But because of a "wall of light" (implied to be Rhongonomiad), the Lostbelt is not falling apart)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm very curious if it will be Proto Arthur reality or a Losbelt version of Arturia, tho.

Also I like to see which servants from proper human history will fight at our side, always great to see chances at character development for old characters
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Guys I need some help

I have around 60 sq* and I want to roll for both Ivan and Salieri.
While I know Salieri is not limited, I have some bad luck with getting myself 3 star servants (JUST got collombus now and it took me ages to np 5 Houshin. My Ushiwakamaru is still at np 2), and as a arts avenger he opens up a lot of possibilities for me.
I do however find Ivan to be a kickass servant.

So should I

1) Ten-roll as my first try, ensuring myself a 3-star, but losing 2 chances (3 star servant + 4 star something) at Ivan
OR
2) YOLO SINGLE ROLLS


*you guys know I am not a hoarder but since I got Anastasia already and do not plan on np5ing her, it does feel bad to spend on it when shes the only 5 star on rate up
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Jammin, today is a very special day for the whole world, but in particular for you.


 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:wtf

And I only have to wait a mere 2 years for it....:emocat
Believe me, I know the struggle as I am waiting for Okita Alter for almost two years as well and there is no guarantee that I will pull her. :oh You on the other hand already have Moedred, so you have that going for you. Those two years will pass.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So it should be noted that while the timing of this leak seems a bit suspcious, being just after april´s 1st, the fact that next week we will have the official announcenment of the next chapter, and many suspect, it´s imediate release, make it more reliable. It should also be noted that it is the same leaker that has been reliable in the past

So new servants summonable servants are:
Caenis
Class:Lancer
Gender:?
Rarity:★★★★
Np: Fly, My Golden Wings (Buster AoE)

Dioscuri aka Castor/Polux as one servant
Class:Saber
Gender:?
Rarity:★★★★★
NP:Double God support song (Arts ST)

Romulus = Quirinus
Class:Lancer
Gender:Male
Rarity:★★★★★
NP:Real Name Hidden(Buster AoE)

Talos Berserker
Aphrodite Assassin
Demeter Caster
Zeus Ruler
Tamamo Vichi@humanoid form Berserker
Tamamo Vichi@After transformation Berserker

If these leaks are indeed real I am SO FUCKING HYPED for the second 5-star, I always felt he screwed by the dev team...

Oh and @Jammin it seems Musashi will get another Visual Update (Was it you that had Musashi?) @SirSamuel016 there we go now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Got Salieri, but no Ivan

Sad but happy
Now I just need one more grail for Gramps, putting him at lv 100, and then I start grailing salieri
--- Double Post Merged, ---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HAD 2 SQ LEFT

I WAS LIKE
LETS FARM THE FUCK OUT OF EMBERS AND RAISE SABER LILY FOR HER RANK UP
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IVAAAAAAAAN YES

He is my favorite Lostbelt king so far, even if he is the least OP of them

YEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If these leaks are indeed real I am SO FUCKING HYPED for the second 5-star, I always felt he screwed by the dev team...

Oh and @Jammin it seems Musashi will get another Visual Update (Was it you that had Musashi?) @SirSamuel016 there we go now
Man, I need all the lostbelts now in our version, just inject it into my VEINS. Also more Musashi love is always appreciated haha. LB5 is the only lostbelt I've been somewhat spoiled on but that's just made me want them all more haha.

Also congrats on the Ivan! He's super underrated imo, and goes under the radar because he's so close to my boy Achilles. I threw 30SQ at Ivan and got another Medusa Lancer so that's fun, and has continued my mental luck recently what with NP3 Anastasia in 180SQ, and the NP3 MHX. I feel like it might be streamer luck as most of these have come about when I've streamed my rolls on twitch, so I might need to do the same for Achilles and Skadi :XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man, I need all the lostbelts now in our version, just inject it into my VEINS. Also more Musashi love is always appreciated haha. LB5 is the only lostbelt I've been somewhat spoiled on but that's just made me want them all more haha.

Also congrats on the Ivan! He's super underrated imo, and goes under the radar because he's so close to my boy Achilles. I threw 30SQ at Ivan and got another Medusa Lancer so that's fun, and has continued my mental luck recently what with NP3 Anastasia in 180SQ, and the NP3 MHX. I feel like it might be streamer luck as most of these have come about when I've streamed my rolls on twitch, so I might need to do the same for Achilles and Skadi :XD
Do you want some spoilers regarding Musashi? Because I have some specific to her.
More NP on AoE servants is always nice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yeah, thanks! I really like Ivan since hes self sufficient and I love servants like that
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This FGO JP Lostbelt 2 stream... just, inject it into my veins now please. Super excited to see what goes down!
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This FGO JP Lostbelt 2 stream... just, inject it into my veins now please. Super excited to see what goes down!
Did you see the CM? Are you prepared for Musashi and whatever will happen to her?

MASH GUN
MASH
GUN
Is it the black barrel?

Very hyped to see the gods designs, tho I have seen Zeus´s already

One thing from a youtube comment. I thought when seeing the shadowed servants that they were just random and would be our new main force of attack...but

-Kintoki
-Tesla
-Fran
-Mordred
-Edison
-Raikou
-Helena

Also use lighting...

SO ITS 7 AGAINST 1 IN THE FIGHT WITH ZEUS.

I wouldn´t expect anything else.

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Did you see the CM? Are you prepared for Musashi and whatever will happen to her?

MASH GUN
MASH
GUN
Is it the black barrel?

Very hyped to see the gods designs, tho I have seen Zeus´s already

One thing from a youtube comment. I thought when seeing the shadowed servants that they were just random and would be our new main force of attack...but

-Kintoki
-Tesla
-Fran
-Mordred
-Edison
-Raikou
-Helena

Also use lighting...

SO ITS 7 AGAINST 1 IN THE FIGHT WITH ZEUS.

I wouldn´t expect anything else.

Yeah Mash Gun is certainly interesting. The Shielder class is certainly made up of shield users :XD

I haven't seen the gods' designs yet but I'm very interested in where we go. Edison, Tesla, Helena, Kintoki, Fran, Mordred and Raikou are sweet to have on our side, and Musashi vs Caligula from another part of the trailer? I'm in. I do want to know the symbolism behind her falling near the end though.

LB6 Cucko (forgotten his name) also seems to be involved, which makes Mordred's involvement make more sense if she was his servant or if he had a lostbelt version of some of the knights, and I suspect he might make a move to go after Wodime while we're in Olympus but this is based off of just seeing his face in the trailer. Looking forward to whenever we actually get the Lostbelt haha. Damn Apple cucking the release :feelsbadman

Kintoki's samurai armour also looked dope in the trailer so can't wait to see what happens overall.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah g uys i p
Yeah Mash Gun is certainly interesting. The Shielder class is certainly made up of shield users :XD

I haven't seen the gods' designs yet but I'm very interested in where we go. Edison, Tesla, Helena, Kintoki, Fran, Mordred and Raikou are sweet to have on our side, and Musashi vs Caligula from another part of the trailer? I'm in. I do want to know the symbolism behind her falling near the end though.

LB6 Cucko (forgotten his name) also seems to be involved, which makes Mordred's involvement make more sense if she was his servant or if he had a lostbelt version of some of the knights, and I suspect he might make a move to go after Wodime while we're in Olympus but this is based off of just seeing his face in the trailer. Looking forward to whenever we actually get the Lostbelt haha. Damn Apple cucking the release :feelsbadman

Kintoki's samurai armour also looked dope in the trailer so can't wait to see what happens overall.
A character that can see the future can´t see Musashi´s future beyond this lostbelt, which together with the CM implies she sacrifices herself. It should be noted that starting with Spartacus in Losbelt 3, Death of Personality is a thing, as canon wise we lost our recording of Spartacus, so any memory he had of us using Chaldea´s system is gone. Something similar may happen to Musashi. Or it could be worse and she could go all Solomon on us

I am really fucking hyped for it to be the Black Barrel. Would make fighting ORT in Lostbelt 7 way more viable.
Caligula seems to be fighting together with Musashi against the Dioscuri twins.
Beryll AKA LB6 Cucko is there in my opition to totally stab Wodime in the back, literally and/or figurativelly. He talked about how this game is stacked and the victor was already decided in the spoiler, but that face in the CM just screams backstab to me
Yeah some people are saying it is Kintoki´s armor aka GOLDEN BEAR and I do think it is, looks dope.
About Mordred I do think this means she won´t show up in Camelot but mostly due to overexposure. All servants being able to use lighting and we needing to fight FUCKING ZEUS is not a coincidence.
I am more curious about who the hell is Sherlock fighting against, as some people have made the image clearer and it really looks like VOID Shiki´s kimono+sash, but the "slash" that Holmes parries has the exact same color as Zeus Lighting...so theres that.

I think that winged person may be Icarus?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016

Heavy ass spoilers, prepare thy butt


Full Divine Power Romulus, reminder that the servant that we have now he was repressing his own divinity s o as to be more close to his children aka us https://i.4cdn.org/vg/1586431121659.jpg

she is trying to become a Beast, but not Amaterasu, she wants to become something else. She is called the "Beast of Affection", as in the same way you would feel affection for a pet in japanese

BEAST VII, The Beast of Ending, U-Olga Marie


This was ripped from the files, it is still unknow how this happens, but it does appear he tries to help us


https://imgur.com/a/iNWjNi5 Looks like she is deleted from the Throne, but the "official" translator from Reddit haven´t gotten to that part yet

https://imgur.com/a/IvIJ07z , Afrodite and Demeter



https://imgur.com/a/CBmNYQE GOLDEN BEAR vs Afrodite Mecha Mode.

Will keep updating this


-Beryl somehow steals this Lostbelt´s tree
-The Alien God has started descending
-It needs to defeat whatever is in Lostbelt 6 before, tho
-Kadoc has been working with Proper Human History servants after being defeated, even save us one time
-Malisbury Animusphere was the creator of the SiriusLight command seals, so he somehow predicted the Lostbelts
-Rasputin is the one that finishes off Kirisch
-Last fight is against him and Caenis
-Alien God deems Kirsch a failed invesment
-Kirsch tells us to win no matter, as "the other 2 lostbelts CAN´T be allowed to become humanity´s future"
-Kirsch did actually love Ophelia back, juts never acted on it
-Musashi´s death is against Tamamo Vitch Beast state
-She wasn´t able to become Beast as she was "missing something". A weakened version of her manages to run away

@Jammin I urge you to look into the Two New Waifus banner, I want your waifu opinion on who should I save for, I like both
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also this is the hardest chapter so far, people are actually having to use SQ.

If you don´t have powerfull riders you are fucked, it seems
 
Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It being number 5 made the outcome sort of expected, but based on the spoilers, now I'm even more curious about the last two!

And on a personal note, after playing through the first lostbelt, really grew to like Anastasia. Unfortunately didn't get her in five rolls... I did manage to get two more Tomoe to bring her up to NP4 and got three of Atalante (Alter).
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin I urge you to look into the Two New Waifus banner, I want your waifu opinion on who should I save for, I like both
Going to pass on that. I'm really not into looking ahead to something that's that far away. I like to know what's coming in like the next 6 months for quartz saving purposes but beyond that it's just torturing myself. Because what's the upside in getting excited about something that's 2 years away?
 
Top