Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 202 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

R21_

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
20
Age
25
Country
Indonesia
not sure if tanjiro would go to hell if he kills someone in this scenario. He is hardly guilty of what is happening right now. How does hell even work in this series? Seeing sanemi's mom, it kinda looks like she was unwilling to go to paradise...
sanemi’s mom got the option to go to heaven yet she didnt choose it because she felt guilty.

same thing could happen to tanjirou if he really kills kanao even though i highly doubt that she’s dead.
 

Archaon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
493
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
sanemi’s mom got the option to go to heaven yet she didnt choose it because she felt guilty.

same thing could happen to tanjirou if he really kills kanao even though i highly doubt that she’s dead.
I don't think Sanemi mother actually go to hell since Sanemi also go there. It more like a purgatory where people you love wait for you.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So.....about Tanjiro escaping and being the main villain
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Looking pretty weak tbh...I hope this isn't the end or this would have been for nothing....
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Tanjiro will only want to flee out of shame and guilt for having hurt his friends and Nezuko.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Tanjiro will only want to flee out of shame and guilt for having hurt his friends and Nezuko.
Oh fuck Sasuke trip of redemption in coming
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Oh fuck Sasuke trip of redemption in coming
shame and regret are different from revenge.

Looking pretty weak tbh...I hope this isn't the end or this would have been for nothing....
It's not simple, as was said in the chapter, nor do the niichirins work in Tanjiro, you can't have such an OP character in the manga.
So it is valid that the remedy has an effect, in addition Tanjiro's marks started to decrease.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
shame and regret are different from revenge.



It's not simple, as was said in the chapter, nor do the niichirins work in Tanjiro, you can't have such an OP character in the manga.
So it is valid that the remedy has an effect, in addition Tanjiro's marks started to decrease.
Yeah but the guiltiness is the same more or less
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Yeah but the guiltiness is the same more or less
They are no different, in the case of Tanjiro, if he runaway (and I hope it doesn't happen), it would be to not hurt anyone else. I imagine him hiding in a cave away from humans, still wanting to protect Nezuko and his friends.
Unlike Sasuke who left the village to get revenge and in the middle of the way killed several people.
Tanjiro is not going to become a Sasuke or Muzan 2.0.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
They are no different, in the case of Tanjiro, if he runaway (and I hope it doesn't happen), it would be to not hurt anyone else. I imagine him hiding in a cave away from humans, still wanting to protect Nezuko and his friends.
Unlike Sasuke who left the village to get revenge and in the middle of the way killed several people.
Tanjiro is not going to become a Sasuke or Muzan 2.0.
Yeah that’s not what I meant , sorry if I let u think that . I meant that he will feel as much guilty as Sasuke or Jellal or someone else that I don’t remember. I too hope that he doesn’t run away and I hope DS ends in the next volume
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,553
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I don't think Kanao's going to die. She's supposed to be Shinobu's successor, unless author forgot.
Successor of what, if the DS, once the Tanjiro problem is solved, will no longer exist?
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
Guys, here's my amateur translation of the full scans as a Korean (I'll try and be quicker next time):

<The demon-turned Tanjiro! At that moment-…>

Chapter 202 – Let’s go back

Nezuko: Onii-chan (brother)
I’m sorry
Sorry that I’ve known nothing so far
I made you deal with everything on your own
Why is it always you that has to have it difficult
Why is it always the hardworking, kind people
Who are trampled on?
It’s too degrading, don’t lose
Hold out for a little longer
You can’t become a demon
Let’s go back,
Okay?
Let’s go back home

Zenitsu: Tanjiro let go!
It’s Nezuko
She went back to being a human, she’s back
She’ll die if you keep going like this!!
She’s calling you onii-chan!!

Inosuke: I told you to stop!!
Stop going ‘Kyaak kyaak’ (Korean sound effect for demon sounds I guess lol)
Don’t let Nezuko-chan get hurt
You’re not… not that type of bastard
You used to be so kind…!!
Bring back the original Tanjiro!!!

Nezuko: Euugh…
Zenitsu: coughing up blood sounds (Kakushi – aahhhh…)
Giyuu: Ugh
Ugh

Nezuko: Onii-chan don’t lose
Onii chan….!!!
Tanjiro: (demon breathing sounds, like ‘hurgh, hurgh’)
Zenitsu: No!!

Giyuu: Water Breathing
Fourth Form:
Striking Tide!!
He bit Nezuko!! He recognizes the taste of blood
Now that’s wrong..!!
Quickly!! We need to kill Tanjiro quickly before he kills anyone
But…
Neither red swords nor the sunlight have any effect on Tanjiro
There’s no way of killing him…!!
!!

Nezuko: Don’t kill anyone!!
Tanjiro/onii-chan please!!
Stop!!

Zenitsu: Uahh Nezuko-chan!!
Nezuko: No!!
Stop doing that!!
Zenitsu: I hate it, I hate it, get off of Nezuko-chan!!
Tanjiro please stop!!
Inosuke: Tan-
Jiro…
Nezu…

Giyuu: Why won’t he kill Nezuko?
There’s blood-shedding food right in front of his eyes
Why did his attack just now miss her?
Are you resisting too, Tanjiro?
If only I can locate Tanjiro’s ego…!!
But will I be able to pull off a miracle like that…!!

Yushiro: This is crazy, crazy
How did this happen…!!
That bastard Muzan…!!
Even after he dies he’s still a pain in the neck for others
Damn it!!
I can’t go over there because of the sunlight…!!
Under the sun, my talismans become dust
There’s nothing I can do
!?

Kanao: Heok,
Heok (I don’t know the equivalent sfx in English, just pronounce that word literally to figure it out)
Tanjiro…
Nezuko-chan…
I feel bad but…
Haah…
Haah…
It didn’t break…
I can use it…

Shinobu: I’ll entrust this to you Kanao
Use this in case the medicine used on Nezuko (to turn her back to human) wasn’t enough
It’s made from Wisteria flowers…
Tamayo made 3 antidotes to turn demons back to human
There’s no need for anything else now
‘That person’ is
An amazing person
I respect her

Kanao: The one eye I have left
It was for this situation/now, wasn’t it
Sister (referring to Shinobu)
It hasn’t been long since he’s become a demon
If it’s now at least
With even one eye
I’ll be able to dodge Tanjiro’s attacks.
Breath of Flower/Flower Breathing, Final Form:
Equinoctial Vermillion Eye

!?
Giyuu: Kochou’s…!! (he was about to say Kochou’s tsuguko)

Kanao: You mustn’t be like this Tanjiro
Come back quickly
How can you make Nezuko cry….
Tanjiro: Nezuko…

Nezuko: Kanao-chan

Credits: The sorrowful plea that pierces the body-…
(Someone posted a translation on 4chan earlier but meh here's my one anyway)
 
Last edited:

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Guys, here's my amateur translation of the full scans as a Korean (I'll try and be quicker next time):

<The demon-turned Tanjiro! At that moment-…>

Chapter 202 – Let’s go back

Nezuko: Onii-chan (brother)
I’m sorry
Sorry that I’ve known nothing so far
I made you deal with everything on your own
Why is it always you that has to have it difficult
Why is it always the hardworking, kind people
Who are trampled on?
It’s too degrading, don’t lose
Hold out for a little longer
You can’t become a demon
Let’s go back,
Okay?
Let’s go back home

Zenitsu: Tanjiro let go!
It’s Nezuko
She went back to being a human, she’s back
She’ll die if you keep going like this!!
She’s calling you onii-chan!!

Inosuke: I told you to stop!!
Stop going ‘Kyaak kyaak’ (Korean sound effect for demon sounds I guess lol)
Don’t let Nezuko-chan get hurt
You’re not… not that type of bastard
You used to be so kind…!!
Bring back the original Tanjiro!!!

Nezuko: Euugh…
Zenitsu: coughing up blood sounds (Kakushi – aahhhh…)
Giyuu: Ugh
Ugh

Nezuko: Onii-chan don’t lose
Onii chan….!!!
Tanjiro: (demon breathing sounds, like ‘hurgh, hurgh’)
Zenitsu: No!!

Giyuu: Water Breathing
Fourth Form:
Striking Tide!!
He bit Nezuko!! He recognizes the taste of blood
Now that’s wrong..!!
Quickly!! We need to kill Tanjiro quickly before he kills anyone
But…
Neither red swords nor the sunlight have any effect on Tanjiro
There’s no way of killing him…!!
!!

Nezuko: Don’t kill anyone!!
Tanjiro/onii-chan please!!
Stop!!

Zenitsu: Uahh Nezuko-chan!!
Nezuko: No!!
Stop doing that!!
Zenitsu: I hate it, I hate it, get off of Nezuko-chan!!
Tanjiro please stop!!
Inosuke: Tan-
Jiro…
Nezu…

Giyuu: Why won’t he kill Nezuko?
There’s blood-shedding food right in front of his eyes
Why did his attack just now miss her?
Are you resisting too, Tanjiro?
If only I can locate Tanjiro’s ego…!!
But will I be able to pull off a miracle like that…!!

Yushiro: This is crazy, crazy
How did this happen…!!
That bastard Muzan…!!
Even after he dies he’s still a pain in the neck for others
Damn it!!
I can’t go over there because of the sunlight…!!
Under the sun, my talismans become dust
There’s nothing I can do
!?

Kanao: Heok,
Heok (I don’t know the equivalent sfx in English, just pronounce that word literally to figure it out)
Tanjiro…
Nezuko-chan…
I feel bad but…
Haah…
Haah…
It didn’t break…
I can use it…

Shinobu: I’ll entrust this to you Kanao
Use this in case the medicine used on Nezuko (to turn her back to human) wasn’t enough
It’s made from Wisteria flowers…
Tamayo made 3 antidotes to turn demons back to human
There’s no need for anything else now
‘That person’ is
An amazing person
I respect her

Kanao: The one eye I have left
It was for this situation/now, wasn’t it
Sister (referring to Shinobu)
It hasn’t been long since he’s become a demon
If it’s now at least
With even one eye
I’ll be able to dodge Tanjiro’s attacks.
Breath of Flower/Flower Breathing, Final Form:
Equinoctial Vermillion Eye

!?
Giyuu: Kochou’s…!! (he was about to say Kochou’s tsuguko)

Kanao: You mustn’t be like this Tanjiro
Come back quickly
How can you make Nezuko cry….
Tanjiro: Nezuko…

Nezuko: Kanao-chan

Credits: The sorrowful plea that pierces the body-…
Did Tanjiro really speak?
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
(Cries). Kanao "tagged" Tanjirou. Their remedial training tag matches were a foreshadowing of this. Gotogei why? You genius. I can't take the feels.

Also, I am actually happy with the use of the potions. Chemical warfare with wisteria should have ALWAYS been a thing. Glad it got limelight and focus. It also wasn't a perfect instant win, but it DID help a long way in beating the demons. Even basic chemical warfare in marechi blood helped overcome Upper Moon 1. So it's all good for me.

The emotions were all spot on.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,308
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Wait, how do they know red blades don't work on tanjiro? I don't recall him getting cut by one.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Wait, how do they know red blades don't work on tanjiro? I don't recall him getting cut by one.
It is a matter of assumption. Niichirins are made of a mineral that is fed by the sun, and the red blade is hot as the sun.
Therefore, as Tanjiro became a demon that conquered the sun, any weapon that uses the power of the sun is useless.
That is why the only way to win is to heal him.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Btw I have a feeling that Kanao will die . Remember cover of chap 200 the one with the dead on the right and the alive on the left . She wasn’t in either side , so maybe she will die
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So based on the spoilers so far, this is probably the third dose that Tamayo made. The translations aren’t too clear.
 
Top