Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm still backreading and checking stuff, may take an hour til I feel halfway confident in some lynch. If you can't stay awake do what your heart tells you?
Well for me it's Raven or Lawl right now that i distrust the most, but i doubt a vote on them would be meaningful. Unless we can agree on a concrete plan, a concrete main suspect for the lynch, i'll most likely stick to Raven, but it feels like a waste.

Taku, what's your role?
You want me to reveal? Why?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Lmao alright. "Cunt" isn't quite my style so I think I'll just stick with "Farf" for now.


It's sometimes a bit hard for me to tell with Erin this early on, but she does seem to be contributing a lot less this game than she usually does when she's town.

Who are some of your other suggestions for today's lynch?
Demon sounds a bit iffy to me. Vandred I'm not quite sure yet but keeping an eye on him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Basically...good amount of roles(important ones)were exposed this past night.
So claims have to be pretty in line at this point for town.

Imo....what my role is makes me wonder more about the active claims than those who haven't claimed anything at all.

Why I was interested in SM and if it fits in this theme.
There are very few active claims tho, and a ton of passives... besides my question was about your thoughts regarding the "not inactive" people.

You want me to reveal? Why?
You said you are passive, it cannot be something worth holding to so it would clear things.

Did I say something wrong? It was a genuine question.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are very few active claims tho, and a ton of passives... besides my question was about your thoughts regarding the "not inactive" people.



You said you are passive, it cannot be something worth holding to so it would clear things.



Did I say something wrong? It was a genuine question.
You are talking as if you were confirmed or something. Of course there are plenty of Mafias around. What makes you oh so much more trustworthy than most of them here? I don't see it. Also, I didn't say that I'd necessarily keep it on you, it's a safety measure in case I don't wake up.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Why not?
I said the whole day I don't trust you, that revealing is good and that I'm trying to analyse this whole thing as well.
If a Hider and a BP is out there with an Assassin, again, why not?
You said you are passive, it cannot be something worth holding to so it would clear things.
I disagree. I might be passive, but that doesn't necessarily mean that revealing my role would benefit town.
Look at Samuel, he immediately revealed Bulletproof. Imo that's a role that's way better to hide rather than reveal.
Personally i'd rather not reveal my role just yet. I believe it would be better. Also, i don't think the role itself is really helping when revealed. Well, i guess you're both distrusting me, if you really insist i'll reveal... But i hope you won't start blaming me once i reveal, because i really think i should keep it to myself for now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Been backreading for some time, there is a lot to unpack there but I am too tired to focus. Out of all the active people right now I don't trust Vandred, Demon (the apprentice mechanic mistake was weird), lawl (erratic as usual but seems more targeted). Also Raven, Brandish and gnut go under the radar rather well so it is more of their lack of engagement..

As for the votekill VandRED let's get some pressure going.I will set an alarm for the end of the phase in case there are major revelations or some last minute votechange tomfoolery. I guess Gry will have some convincing arguments too.

Cya at the end
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I disagree. I might be passive, but that doesn't necessarily mean that revealing my role would benefit town.
Look at Samuel, he immediately revealed Bulletproof. Imo that's a role that's way better to hide rather than reveal.
Personally i'd rather not reveal my role just yet. I believe it would be better. Also, i don't think the role itself is really helping when revealed. Well, i guess you're both distrusting me, if you really insist i'll reveal... But i hope you won't start blaming me once i reveal, because i really think i should keep it to myself for now.
After putting a target on yourself like that, "don't regret" freeman style, I kinda insist, yeah.
If it was something regretable you would just lie anyway...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
After putting a target on yourself like that, "don't regret" freeman style, I kinda insist, yeah.
If it was something regretable you would just lie anyway...
No, i wouldn't lie, and no i'm not freeman.
Well then, i'm revealing. I'm a bomb.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I distrust Lakhan, I am also a bit iffy about Van, but I am more worried about the first one. Racen also barely comes, but still not on my top list. I think I trust Asako a bit and Juviii seems to be playing town too.

stillnot sure who to vote for. I know Lawl lied to get beno lynched, but Isee it just as his way of playing, he faked det a few times as town to get mafia lynched, most of the times his intuition is right on point,:XD still should be careful around him, but not my top suspects too.

gryff is another one I distrust, he barely came and I fear we may be forgetting him. I don’t like this.

gnut... had a couple of strange messages too, he was willing to reveal, but I also think he can be left for later.

James keeps confusing me, I don’t get if he is really town or just a very good mafia. For now, I am inclined to believe he is town.

Thinking about Demon claim, it also sounds strange we have (had 2 :feelsbadman) apprentices, but if one of them is/was recruitable, an insane, that could make sense (I just hope not, because the scum rate is already high as it is).

I am anxious to have results from the investigatives of corpses tho, who targeted them and stuff.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I know Lawl lied to get beno lynched, but Isee it just as his way of playing, he faked det a few times as town to get mafia lynched, most of the times his intuition is right on point
Wait, really he did? Mmh... I might be wrong to focus on him then, if it's his usual playstyle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm out, i'm too tired. My vote stays on Raven. I don't think the vote will be useful whatsoever but she's my biggest suspect so yeah.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Erin
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You are talking as if you were confirmed or something. Of course there are plenty of Mafias around. What makes you oh so much more trustworthy than most of them here? I don't see it. Also, I didn't say that I'd necessarily keep it on you, it's a safety measure in case I don't wake up.
I did no such thing, is it not natural to distrust your approach to a clear role such as Apprentice?

No, i wouldn't lie, and no i'm not freeman.
Well then, i'm revealing. I'm a bomb.
:lambirb


Im not going to be around when the phase ends so I will be voting soon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So to sum up:
  • Assassin most likely not in Beno's team.
  • Brand, Samuel and Takuan voted Seraph Day 1
  • shinobi, Farfalla and Lambu voted Bel, possibly another suggested lynch to save Beno in case some switch off Seraph
  • Not in the same team as Beno, based on what they said to him during the game: Juviii, James, Erin, Asako, Farf, Takuan, daws. Some could be wrong, and the least sure I'm of the last 3, but will list them still due to some good posts calling out some post of his.
  • Erin is most likely mafia, I get the feeling from her post and general way how she distances herself.
  • Vandred is the biggest link to Beno I could find, with Beno for a long time only answering Vand's questions, which were very easy questions to setup his reveal and building up trust. Others would be Brandish and Gryff due to how they started the day strangely.
So I would either lynch Vandred or Erin. Vandred for Beno connection, Erin for just being mafia.

James is weird but impossible to be with Beno as James was his planned escape-lynch and main suspect. Many others jumped on James too, especially Brandish and Gryff very early.
Lambu feels fishy as well tbh but not a big priority for me, he spread the love decently enough in who he questioned. Him saving Beno Day 1 really could just be cold feet, or afraid he's helping lynch a teammate.

Have my lists of who I trust and distrust, but doesn't matter right now. That's about it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Lady pompom That is one of the main problems with such large games. We tend to focus on the active ones because there is substance we can argue with whereas all the low profile players like shinobi, gryff, gnut etc fall under the radar and get through without hinting or claiming anything. I think Brandish and some others also didn't wrote much or hint much. I'd be fine lynching one of the inactive ones. I mean Holt posted as much or more than shinobi, desin and Lakhan. When a Host writes more comments than a player than ain't good.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Brandish. Already gave my reasoning before.
:yodawg

Brandish - his method of trolls and such is well known. Moreover, his hinting of Bel kill as a noob move, when on contrary, it could be ingenius move by vet to direct the flow and avoid suspicions. Very mafia like move :hee. The other person I think of who would do this would be gryffy.
Here is where I don't hint Bel kill as a noob move.

Gryff is tiers below me don't associate us like that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lambu feels fishy as well tbh but not a big priority for me, he spread the love decently enough in who he questioned. Him saving Beno Day 1 really could just be cold feet, or afraid he's helping lynch a teammate.
I don't think Lambu is with Beno, at least. He suggested a recruitment on Seraph, as a solid plan to let Seraph walk, I don't think a teammate would do that and leave Beno open.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
As much as I would like to vote my rival Vandred, I think I will leave this vote on Erin. :biblethump

Votekill Erin
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu feels fishy as well tbh but not a big priority for me, he spread the love decently enough in who he questioned. Him saving Beno Day 1 really could just be cold feet, or afraid he's helping lynch a teammate.
Why did you ignore my post before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

#982
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im kind of pissed, because you certainly know how much I was willing to take Beno's head D1, we talked about it for quite some time, so now its my turn to distrust your memory Gry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top