Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Bro this isn’t fair like wtf? why!!!! I’m hurt bro really really hurt..I'm still upset by this, he was my favorite player. Gigi also lost her life way too young, along with the other passengers. May they rest in peace, and their families find peace.
Knicks??? PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Yesssir.Knicks??? PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh.Knicks
I'm a Heat fan
Hell of a team, Jamal Murray is the future.Nuggets fan![]()
We would've been allies from 2010-2014I do though follow LeBron's career and his past teams, on his path to greatness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
, Bam Adebayo is the futureI still like Heat, Jimmy's my guy and I love Adebayo's game. He's really improved from last season. Herro was one of my favourite rookies coming into this season and I hope he becomes a big part of that franchise.We would've been allies from 2010-2014
Agree. Jimmy has been a perfect fit and leader for their culture, though his shooting has declined. They're also set up real well with cap space. Come 2021, I expect they add another star, Adebayo and Herro continue to emerge, and Butler. Strong contender.I still like Heat, Jimmy's my guy and I love Adebayo's game. He's really improved from last season. Herro was one of my favourite rookies coming into this season and I hope he becomes a big part of that franchise.
Yeah, Lebron leaving hurt, and the franchise was stuck in mud for a while due to that. But, with hindsight, he made the right move. Wade's knees were shot and Bosh had the blood clotsIt was a big shame that LeBron, Wade and Bosh couldn't get more chips than what they got but that's just how it goes sometimes in Sports. Especially the Spurs being the well-rounded and coached team that they were, with a young Kawhi winning MVP.
I think if you can get a good shooter, with experience to close out some of those close games, you'll be a good spot. Bam and Jimmy give you really good D and can run the floor but like you said, Jimmy's shooting ain't been all that good this season.Agree. Jimmy has been a perfect fit and leader for their culture, though his shooting has declined. They're also set up real well with cap space. Come 2021, I expect they add another star, Adebayo and Herro continue to emerge, and Butler. Strong contender.
You know whats sad besides all that? Bosh not getting to finish his career the way he'd want to. Not saying he'd get the same kinda love Wade got on his final season but Bosh was good, he as the glue for that trio.Yeah, Lebron leaving hurt, and the franchise was stuck in mud for a while due to that. But, with hindsight, he made the right move. Wade's knees were shot and Bosh had the blood clots
After signing Jimmy, they were looking to acquire Beal, but he signed an extension and wasn't able to be traded this year. Then, the trade for Gallinari fell apart. But, I trust Riley can get something done next season or the year after.I think if you can get a good shooter, with experience to close out some of those close games, you'll be a good spot. Bam and Jimmy give you really good D and can run the floor but like you said, Jimmy's shooting ain't been all that good this season.
Yeah, he really tried every avenue to get back on the court, he loved it that much. And yeah agree, he was the glue guy. Cringed when people critcized him for not putting up Toronto numbers, even though he was the key for their positionless defense and hit big shotsYou know whats sad besides all that? Bosh not getting to finish his career the way he'd want to. Not saying he'd get the same kinda love Wade got on his final season but Bosh was good, he as the glue for that trio.
I always thought people who say things like that don't understand team basketball. In Toronto he was the "guy" for a long while (Vince left after his rookie year and DeMar was only around for his last year or 2 iirc) so he'd have more opportunity for shots and handling the ball too. Once in Miami he had to adjust with playing 2 other superstars who needed the ball more, so obviously his game/numbers would change according to that.Yeah, he really tried every avenue to get back on the court, he loved it that much. And yeah agree, he was the glue guy. Cringed when people critcized him for not putting up Toronto numbers, even though he was the key for their positionless defense and hit big shots
My most favorite scene was the scene with Melo and Phil JacksonAlso does anyone here watch/heard of Game of Zones? the NBA parody show based on Game of Thrones?

