Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Glad to see that at least one of my choices ranked as high as it did. Congolese food is hard to come by in most countries, but if you should ever have the chance, I encourage it. That or any other african cuisine.

Anyway, this was fun; thanks for the invite again~
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Ustegius glad to see some love for Swedish husmanskost. Wasn't expecting that. Swedish food can be as delicious as it can be disgusting (looking at you, surströmming).
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Requires a bit of work to do but worth it in the end. I actually prefer to have the pig on a spit, with beef and veges in the hangi. Particularly yams and sweet potatoes, it's the only time I'll touch them.

Anzac Biscuits ['cause everyone (and their mum's) know's Ozzy BBQs]
Anzac biscuits aren't exactly the most tasty, but they keep well.

Btw didn't list UK because a lot of Australian food is borrowed from there, and I gotta represent.

Indonesia
@Kiki Idk if I ate Indonesian food until late 2018, when I stayed in Darwin. There were a few Indo ppl there probs because it's close. Anyway, this humble little joint right in Darwin City called Sari Rasa, hands down the best curry I've had. This short muslim couple ran it. I went in there coz it was so fkn busy lol, good call.

LMAO Germany listed in best foods, by 3 people even. Life has no meaning after all.
I give them points for their food+alcohol combo, which I prefer slightly over Spain (Aus version of those).
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,100
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Requires a bit of work to do but worth it in the end. I actually prefer to have the pig on a spit, with beef and veges in the hangi. Particularly yams and sweet potatoes, it's the only time I'll touch them.
Googled it yesterday, coz ive never heard of it before, but if im not mistaken its very similar to the earth ovens use in Sahara desert, and probably elsewhere in Africa ?

like this or so, maybe ?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Googled it yesterday, coz ive never heard of it before, but if im not mistaken its very similar to the earth ovens use in Sahara desert, and probably elsewhere in Africa ?

like this or so, maybe ?
Probably a similar method I guess (didn't watch the vid). Even in NZ they vary.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
If you put on Netherlands or Germany on here you must not know shit about their or any cuisines.

If you really needed filler please try new things and stop polluting these lists 😭
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria

Ok, guess I can do one more set, before I go and do something productive

To Whore your D'oeuvres


10 points

DR Congo
goldb
Poulet à la Moambé


Australia
Brandish
Anzac Biscuits ['cause everyone (and their mum's) know's Ozzy BBQs]



11 points

Vietnam
MarmaladeSky (1) + Purity of Magi (3) + zimbardo (7)
Pho [Purity of Magi]
Actually, funnily enough I do have a self made photo to represent Vietnam. So I might as well add a little description to it: I remember that a Vietnamese friend of mine brought me to his parents Vietnamese restaurant. Oh boy, that was some good stuff!



The picture above, is the dish Phở . Phở is an absolute traditional Vietnamese soup. It consists of meat, herbs, rice noodles, and chicken, of course some spicery can be added as well or limon. Also, there are Gỏi cuốn represented in this photo as well. Gỏi cuốn are Vietnamese spring rolls, and I just like these a lot.


Cao lau [zimbardo]



When I was off on my Gap Yah! I did the usual and travelled around Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia - the best food of the whole trip, without question, was found in Vietnam

Philippines
FaustXIII (8) + Juviii (3)
Adobo [Juviii]



17 points

Indonesia
Kiki (10) + MarmaladeSky (7)
Babi pangang maken [not MarmaladeSky]


Marmy did recommend Rendang, but we've already had under Malasia, so I picked this instead

Germany
Brandish (6) + Elusia (9) + Farfalla (2)
sauerkraut schweinshaxe [Farfalla]



To be honest, the love for German food was a rather nice surprise - I am a fan, but really didn't expect it to receive 3 different nominations (or such high marks)
​


Was gonna leave it here, but I need to seriously reiterate that if you aren't familiar with traditional Vietnamese food, you really need to hurry up and try some.
I dunno why it isn't as famous as it really should be...
Germany with a Stelze in the game. I did not expect Germany in here. I was too late to join with nominations and stuff but quite surprised to see it ranked that high.

Kanye voice

Alright Imma let you finish but we need more recognition for Spätzle. The pictures I have myself are not too good so uncle google helped out with this one and a nice Zwiebelrostbraten.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Rostbraten is aight, but I was never a fan of Spätzle. Prefer normal pasta or rice as a side dish to anything over it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I love and hate this theme so much :p

Vietnamese food really is fantastic.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Glad to see that at least one of my choices ranked as high as it did.
...
Anyway, this was fun; thanks for the invite again~
It's not over yet - those few were just the start of this grand feast - you still have many more, further into the menu

The Entrées


20 points

Argentina
Farfalla (8) + Hardy (9) + Purity of Magi (2) + revo (1)
Asado, chimichurri, morcilla, empanadas [Farfalla]



Empanadas [Purity of Magi]



Alfajor de maicena [revo]


Choripán or empanadas are already pretty known, so going to give here a typical argie sweet :nod

Greece

Elusia (3) + goldb (2) + Juviii (7) + Purity of Magi (1) + revo (7)
Moussaka [Juviii]



Tapas [Purity of Magi]



Taramasalata [revo]


United States

Brandish (4) + Elusia (7) + Erinyes (6) + FaustXIII (1) + GrySun (2)
Hominy Grits [Charlie]



Pumpkin Pie [Erinyes]


10-floor Burgers [GrySun]



23 points


Turkey
Erinyes (4) + FaustXIII (4) + GrySun (1) + Kiki (2) + MarmaladeSky (5) + shinobi (7)
Baba Ganoush [Erinyes]


Kebabs [GrySun]



Kofte [MarmaladeSky]


(I’ve got a recipe of Kofte with rice that my friend send me, could share if people are interested in this one? Also Baklava, Kebab. What more can I say)


25 points


Lebanon
Erinyes (2) + Farfalla (6) + Hardy (6) + Purity of Magi (4) + Ustegius (7)
Falafel [Erinyes]

Kibe, curd, kafta (wish that one had babaganouche and esfiha as well) [Farfalla]



Magi's selection of Lebanese dishes [Purity of Magi]


Portugal

Brandish (1) + GrySun (6) + Juviii (10) + MarmaladeSky (2) + revo (6)
Espetadas [GrySun]



Carne de porco à alentejana [Juviii]


(yes, I'm biased but our food rocks and everyone should like their own food the most since they are used to it)

piripiriiiiii chickkeeeennnn [MarmaladeSky]



Fejioada [revo]



27 points


Thailand
Kiki (4) + MarmaladeSky (3) + shinobi (8) + Ustegius (9) + zimbardo (3)
Unspecified Thai Curry [MarmaladeSky]



Guay Tiew Reua [zimbardo]

​
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
God... these all look so damn fantastic and tasty omg.. and we aren't even fucking done yet..

Well - next up we start the top 10s
:verily

You'll have to forgive me this little upcoming break, that I'm about to take - it takes a while to put this round together (and I have family stuff to take care of)
 
Top