Ah, the dream ended. But what a lovely dream it was. Unless your Vlad in which case it sucked. Anyway. how did everybody do on their farming?
BB Summer? Ushi Lancer? They all look pretty great to me actually. Not that I'll likely the get much of a chance at them since I'll be going all in for Skadi.I currently paused the raids (at 3,5 million points) to slowly and naturally farm the apples that they have on the regular missions. I know I could do that later, but by god I couldn´t stand to charge vlad´s NP anymore.
Also I want the nexts LBs, they have cool servants.
Dunno about the summer servants, I mean its a free jalter but the other ones are kinda meh.

I still need a Tamamo Caster so that's also on the books for January next year with the chicken loli or whoever




