Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Happy with this Top 5. Even though I'm not huge on Future Trunks.

Thanks for hosting @FaustXIII
I'm curious, is it cool to dislike future trunks now? Up until this top ten I heard nothing but positives about him but you and zimbo are showing the total opposite here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though, for the most part, I happily waltzed my way through this one - the Naruto one is likely to cause me to lose a whole lot of respect for you guys

I can't wait
❤


Who do we PM our list for the OP one to, btw?
(due to how busy I see myself being - I've already made my Naruto, OP and Bleach lists)
Gonna list Sasuke 11 times out of spite
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm curious, is it cool to dislike future trunks now? Up until this top ten I heard nothing but positives about him but you and zimbo are showing the total opposite here.
Is it cool to follow what I do and say?

Yeah... probably

So, I guess it is cool to dislike Future Trunks
:verily
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Thank you for hosting as always @FaustXIII \o/

Gonna wait for the eventual bleach list.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Interim Round 44: One Piece Characters​

PM me your favorite top ten characters from One Piece
All characters from the manga, anime (fillers), movies, theater, video games etc are all eligible
Fan made characters or characters from cross over anime/manga are not eligible though

Participants as of now:
@Faust
@zimbard
@afromarco005
@Sachsenhesse
@syx
@SnuggleCupcake
@M3J
@Erinyes
@jaymizzo
@MUIMadara
@Fox666
@Brandish μ
@hokageji
@Belserion
@Takuan
@Nii
@Laxus pwns natsu
@thedude
@goldb
@Valhalla777
@Hermit
@Purity of Magi
@GrySun
@Tatsumaki
@Demonspeed
@revo
@lakhan220
@Zirconium
@Ustegius
@Organizized
@Evil3ye
@Gryffindor
@desin24

Deadline: June 7th 7:00PM (Timezone: GMT+8)
Countdown: 6 Days and 15 hours left~
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
OP list is gonna be so hard for me. So many wacky sidekicks and insane villains I love, but I most likely can't tear the Strawhat family apart. It's their inner dynamics and interactions that make the series for me.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Good ranking, thanks for the effort Faust :verily
I think this was the most predictable top 5 thus far, but more or less deserved.
Future Trunks love yay :yay
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Good ranking, thanks for the effort Faust :verily
I think this was the most predictable top 5 thus far, but more or less deserved.
Future Trunks love yay :yay
Bulma over Gohan is quite surprising imo, but we do have a bunch of ladies voting here.

I wonder how the show is gonna handle her actress dying and all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know absolutely nothing about one piece so I guess I'm out. Maybe I should message an old he friend and ask for his list, he was a big fan of the big 3 and followed manga much more than me.

You guys got the wrong one.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Top Ten One Piece Characters!

Gonna tag just to be sure.

@Organizized @Xadyu @BluePegasus @Brandish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@syx @Ustegius @Erinyes @revo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hermit @Lambu @SnuggleCupcake @Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@BlackTiger @Valhalla777 @liductan @Evil3ye
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@goldb @Nii @Aizen @eefrit
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@uberfayt @Belserion @desin24 @BD_Beno
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Juviii @Gryffindor @Elusia @Linali
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MarmaladeSky @Asako @Purity of Magi @Copy Panda
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun @Lady pompom @Unikonna @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@nik87 @M3J @Lexusflame @King Moe
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Bulma over Gohan is quite surprising imo, but we do have a bunch of ladies voting here.

I wonder how the show is gonna handle her actress dying and all...
While i did have Bulma only as an honorable mention, i had a strong feeling she would do exceptionally good. Even better than Gohan. And i had Gohan on my list :grin2
Yeah thats a real bummer about the VA she was there from the very start.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Though, for the most part, I happily waltzed my way through this one - the Naruto one is likely to cause me to lose a whole lot of respect for you guys

I can't wait
❤


Who do we PM our list for the OP one to, btw?
(due to how busy I see myself being - I've already made my Naruto, OP and Bleach lists)
I thought I was the only one who made list ahead. I'm scared of the naruto lists..
I might lose completely interest in someone of you.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Top