I'm of the opinion that the best Berserker is now and forever Minamoto no Raikou. (Though Ibaraki owns the title of the cutest)
Herc's big claim to fame is that he's got more survivability than most and one of the only good bond CEs. Cu Alt shares that defensive niche. But I feel like if you have a Berserker out there and your tanking with it your already screwed. I want my Berserkers to do damage. As much damage as possible to as many things as possible. She NP's whole waves to dust. Then take the crit stars she produces and annihilate whatever unfortunate soul is left standing.
Though there are so many great berserkers I feel like she gets buried in the conversation of just incredibly good servants. The same thing happens a bit with the Saber and Lancer classes where almost everything is strong. I played all the singularities up until London with almost nothing but Liz Lancer, Mash, and Kiyohime. So you really can use pretty much whatever for a while.
The only real crucial bit of advice I've got for new players are as follows
- Level Mash's Skills ASAP.
Our beloved shielder may not have much in the way of damage but her skills will protect the people who can do that damage extremely effectively.
- Be on the lookout for the following low rarity servants in the friend point gatcha. Almost all of these will be useful to you at some point due to how the cost point system works. And some because they are just really good at specific things that they do.
Lancers: Cu Chulainn (There is prototype version too, which is good but not quite as good.)
Archers: Arjuna, David, Robin Hood, Eurayle
Riders: Medusa, Ushiwakamru
Casters: Hans Christian Anderson, Shakespeare, Medea.
Berserker: Kiyohime (Lu Bu is actually better but like Herc he has not an ounce of cuteness in his entire body.)
Herc's big claim to fame is that he's got more survivability than most and one of the only good bond CEs. Cu Alt shares that defensive niche. But I feel like if you have a Berserker out there and your tanking with it your already screwed. I want my Berserkers to do damage. As much damage as possible to as many things as possible. She NP's whole waves to dust. Then take the crit stars she produces and annihilate whatever unfortunate soul is left standing.
Though there are so many great berserkers I feel like she gets buried in the conversation of just incredibly good servants. The same thing happens a bit with the Saber and Lancer classes where almost everything is strong. I played all the singularities up until London with almost nothing but Liz Lancer, Mash, and Kiyohime. So you really can use pretty much whatever for a while.
The only real crucial bit of advice I've got for new players are as follows
- Level Mash's Skills ASAP.
Our beloved shielder may not have much in the way of damage but her skills will protect the people who can do that damage extremely effectively.
- Be on the lookout for the following low rarity servants in the friend point gatcha. Almost all of these will be useful to you at some point due to how the cost point system works. And some because they are just really good at specific things that they do.
Lancers: Cu Chulainn (There is prototype version too, which is good but not quite as good.)
Archers: Arjuna, David, Robin Hood, Eurayle
Riders: Medusa, Ushiwakamru
Casters: Hans Christian Anderson, Shakespeare, Medea.
Berserker: Kiyohime (Lu Bu is actually better but like Herc he has not an ounce of cuteness in his entire body.)
Last edited:
).

Will try again tomorrow.
