Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Honestly, a few ones above (one I chose, Nagato), I feel he shouldn't beat the likes of Gaara, Naruto, or Rock Lee. It's weird your Honour.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gaara went from sociopath to the Archbishop of the Church of Naruto. ++ Development

His speech to the shinobi alliance >>>>
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Honestly, a few ones above (one I chose, Nagato), I feel he shouldn't beat the likes of Gaara, Naruto, or Rock Lee. It's weird your Honour.
There are many of the ones that are coming up who I feel (pretty sure I've made my views on some of them abundantly clear by now :derp) should most definitely not beat the likes of Gaara or Rock Lee (or come anywhere near the top 20, let alone top 10) - but different strokes for different folks

I'm just happy at the levels of discussion in this thread - I doubt that the discussion will be anywhere near as fruity in any of the upcoming rounds [but would love for you guys to prove me wrong on that]

Anyway

Gaara had:
  • interesting powers (sand jutsu was [and still is] one of my favourite jutsu/styles in Naruto)
  • an intriguing background
  • more than one character to play off against
  • a reason to change in the story (if even a rather loose one) - and a good chance to have a logical character switch

He was an interesting and enjoyable character, for the most part
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
12,175
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gaara is another best boi. Only person that I can currently think of that had a decent character arc.

One of the best moments is him attempting to talk Sasuke down for Naruto's sake. It felt more believable in his case because he was someone who actually could relate to Sasuke at that point unlike anyone else in the series at that time.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
The only thing that Gaara lacked as a character was eyebrows...

He wasn't on my list at the start but I'm glad that I added him ( still even with changes I forgot about Shikamaru...)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There are many of the ones that are coming up who I do not feel (pretty sure I've made my views on some of them abundantly clear by now :derp) should beat the likes of Gaara or Rock Lee - but, different strokes for different folks

I'm just happy at the levels of discussion in this thread - I doubt that the discussion will be anywhere near as fruity in any of the upcoming rounds [but would love for you guys to prove me wrong on that]

Anyway

Gaara had:
  • interesting powers (sand jutsu was [and still is] one of my favourite jutsu/styles in Naruto)
  • an intriguing background
  • more than one character to play off against
  • a reason to change in the story (if even a rather loose one) - and a good chance to have a logical character switch

He was an interesting and enjoyable character, for the most part
Naruto is probably the only series that can get this level of lip service. People can write essays from memory because that's how much it meant at some point, or how much time you spent discussing it years ago. Maybe Bleach too?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, Garra was great. Aside from his final haircut which is by far the dumbest looking haircut in the series. He's a grown man with "little boy's mom did his hair for his first day of prep school" hair.

Didn't make my list because I never felt like Kishi really did enough with him but his story overall was definitely one of the best. And I'd definitley think he should be really high on this list. Above Nagato for sure. In hindsight sort of wish I'd put him above Naruto actually.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Maybe Bleach too?
Not to jump the shark (as Bleach is coming up soon), but I'm not sure I could go on anywhere near as much about Bleach as I can for Naruto

There just was far less to Bleach

I could talk about how much I dislike Aizen (that might generate some debate, I guess)
but I'm pretty sure my hatred for the Quincy will be more widely shared - and I'd be shocked if we found more than a handful of people who were willing to bat for the Fullbringers...

... anyway, save all that for Bleach round, I guess
:verily
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, why is that?
You were never a fan of Gaara?
I like him but he is carried by his great backstory IMO. As a character he is good, but nothing special. Plus his irrelevance after the rescue made him rather forgettable later.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Above Nagato for sure.
Btw I wasn't trying to diss Nagato (he's just not as relevant to me). He's still worthy in this list because the Pain invasion was sick.

And he had a book written about him :edumacated
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Btw I wasn't trying to diss Nagato (he's just not as relevant to me). He's still worthy in this list because the Pain invasion was sick.

And he had a book written about him :edumacated
Pain was a villain with a logical reason to want to change the world - and a semi-realistic (I mean, look at the cold war) method to go about achieving it

There's a lot of complexity to him - before he became lapdog to Tobi... but I'd rather ignore all that nonsense
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I could talk about how much I dislike Aizen (that might generate some debate, I guess)
I quite enjoyed his presence, and silky hair.

I'm pretty sure my hatred for the Quincy
I don't know this guy but I'd like to give it 10 points.

Joking. Rangiku gets the 10, for wearing a school uniform.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pain was a villain with a logical reason to want to change the world - and a semi-realistic (I mean, look at the cold war) method to go about achieving it

There's a lot of complexity to him - before he became lapdog to Tobi... but I'd rather ignore all that nonsense
Yea you've gotta suspend some belief with the Tobi thing. I also suspend belief of people trying to change the world lol. As long as it's not too weak it's okay, move on and use some jutsu tyvm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I quite enjoyed his presence, and silky hair
Oh no, I'm certainly in the minority with this - of that I have little doubt

He was a little too psychic for me - and far too powerful (his zanpakuto was enough, the extra power was overkill)

Also, I'm still not sure I really get his reasons for doing any of the things he did...
(can't be sure that's not just me actively blanking Bleach out from my mind, however)

I don't know this guy but I'd like to give it 10 points
...

Rangiku gets the 10, for wearing a school uniform
If you wanted to find disagreement, you've come to the wrong person
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I like him but he is carried by his great backstory IMO. As a character he is good, but nothing special. Plus his irrelevance after the rescue made him rather forgettable later.
Oh, that is a good point. His backstory is the strongest one in Part 1 Naruto. I think that is one of the best backstories in the whole series tbh.
@zimbar Nothing about how Gaara's Edo father was used to retcon Gaara's backstory? :fan That was distasteful for me, wish that part hadn't happened.
 
Top