Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Has anyone else used their spells last night?
I didn't to be honest, wasn't sure if that was the right move (and wasn't sure who to target either to be fair).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No new info given... not looking good. Who would kill erin is the question.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All I've got so far is crescent jinx saying seraph would be prime suspect if desin died, maybe mafia pushing. And seraph wasnt killed by mafia. As for who killed erin, they were probably confident the janitor wouldnt be blocked might be someone laying low. hmmm. Then there is why seraph got killed which is puzzling considering he would be a suspect today, I dont think we would have taken a restless spirit claim seriously.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
So many people yet to appear. Aside from Gry and Pom who said they would be busy doing groceries we still have to read from Panda, BT, Daws, Anih...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
We still have over 15 hours left, so surely they will show up sometime during this phase
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
SPELL USE N1

1. Grysun -Ainz, unknown
2. Demonspeed - Aqua, used spell 1 but won't tell target
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician) - lynched Day 1
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald, unknown
5. Panda - Matheus, did not use spell
6. Erinyes - Ram (???) - killed Night 1
7
. Holt - Megumin, unknown
8. Blacktiger - Subaru, unknown
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit) - killed Night 1, unknown
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear, unknown
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma, did not use spell
12. SonOfDaws - Mare, unknown
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem, did not use spell
14. Anih - Albedo, did not use spell
15.Shinobi - Viktoriya, unknown
16. Gajeel - Aura, did not use spell
17. Juviii - Beatrice, did not use spell
18. Belserion - Darkness, did not use spell

added Panda and Anih
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Non-towns are attempting to take out the blue team first, then? Makes sense, the B1 spell is probably the most useful spell to town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anything spicy?
If this jutsu were a supermarket packed pepper, it would be 2 out of 5 peppers hot
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have something important scheduled tomorrow so I won't be very active but I should be able to follow and vote. Don't hesitate to tag me if needed be because I might skim posts.

As said by others earlier, I too believe that the TP(?) is probably BlackT and Anih.

I don't have big suspects among others but Jinx has to be Townie with these posts. Juviii seems to be Town too. Can't say that I trust Gajeel but at least he is active.

Shinobi is more talkative than usual(?) maybe because she got tagged. Usually she lives long and avoid penalties.

It's hard for me to read DD so I don't know what to think of him ATM.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Was your target someone from the green group?
Why not just ask "who" instead of color group ?

SPELL USE N1

1. Grysun -Ainz, unknown
2. Demonspeed - Aqua, used spell 1 but won't tell target
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician) - lynched Day 1
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald, unknown
5. Panda - Matheus, unknown
6. Erinyes - Ram (???) - killed Night 1
7
. Holt - Megumin, unknown
8. Blacktiger - Subaru, unknown
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit) - killed Night 1, unknown
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear, unknown
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma, did not use spell
12. SonOfDaws - Mare, unknown
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem, did not use spell
14. Anih - Albedo, unknown
15.Shinobi - Viktoriya, unknown
16. Gajeel - Aura, did not use spell
17. Juviii - Beatrice, did not use spell
18. Belserion - Darkness, did not use spell
Thank you, useful for me, you can add I didnt used a spell night 1. It's complicated to use spells for purple, yellow and blue townies so for me it's quite suspect from Demonspeed to use one. But when a role is passive people probably want to do an action even if it's not necessary...
Care doing summaries. Last one died :/

Non-towns are attempting to take out the blue team first, then? Makes sense, the B1 spell is probably the most useful spell to town.
Green spell 1 (spy spells) is not more useful ? To see who says truth
Are blue team have to use their spell on the two deads ? (Maybe not all blues)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That vote can actually double as a role hint btw.
I already gave a hint yesterday.
Was it your hint ? I search "Belserion" on each page :/ please quote you next time. I don't have a lot of memory and I don't really understand hidden or subtile messages and English is not my native language :/
By the way, If it's your hint, I just can't understand the sentence (I read it so many times) :/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can someone help me saying stats please ?
I would like to know how much townies and mafia/tp it can have (min and max).
Thank you :)
Sorry for multiple posts, I'm not fast to think and I forget things fast
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Crescent/WiliBlad >>>>> 1x (Penalty vote)

Holt/Megumin >>>>> 1x (Penalty vote)
Do we have somewhere who voted who each day ? Or we have to copy ourselves each day on our own notes ?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can someone help me saying stats please ?
I would like to know how much townies and mafia/tp it can have (min and max).
  • 7 - 10 = 2 Mafias
  • 11 - 13 = 3 Mafias
  • 14 - 17 = 4 Mafias
  • 18 - 20 = 5 Mafias
  • 21 - 24 = 6 Mafias
    etc.
Selon les règles du jeu, il devrait y avoir dans les environs de 4-5 mafiosos dans cette partie. Pour les Third Parties, cela peut varier, mais pour l'instant, on assume qu'il y en a qu'un seul.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I have something important scheduled tomorrow so I won't be very active but I should be able to follow and vote. Don't hesitate to tag me if needed be because I might skim posts.

As said by others earlier, I too believe that the TP(?) is probably BlackT and Anih.

I don't have big suspects among others but Jinx has to be Townie with these posts. Juviii seems to be Town too. Can't say that I trust Gajeel but at least he is active.

Shinobi is more talkative than usual(?) maybe because she got tagged. Usually she lives long and avoid penalties.

It's hard for me to read DD so I don't know what to think of him ATM.
coz tagged, and I was here anyway. I promise you nothing strange :pleased

Why not just ask "who" instead of color group ?
Better chance he'd answer this than "who" XD. Gajeel asked him and he didn't say it. and I have my own thoughts on his target too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do we have somewhere who voted who each day ? Or we have to copy ourselves each day on our own notes ?
You have to copy it yourself. The day votes stay all night long after the day finished. If you want to see vote behavior and read other players that way just quote it into your pm to keep track of it.
Also I took care of the missing space bar on shinobi's spot.^^
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Selon les règles du jeu, il devrait y avoir dans les environs de 4-5 mafiosos dans cette partie. Pour les Third Parties, cela peut varier, mais pour l'instant, on assume qu'il y en a qu'un seul.
Thanks ! And in French cool :) Less than 1minute to read xD

You have to copy it yourself. The day votes stay all night long after the day finished. If you want to see vote behavior and read other players that way just quote it into your pm to keep track of it.
Also I took care of the missing space bar on shinobi's spot.^^
So, can someone who copied it have it for me please ? :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright I‘m back. Will check some stuff now, though it‘s late and I‘ll be going to bed after a while. Will wake up maybe 2 hours or so before day ends which should give me more time for everything, but first let‘s check stuff now.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will also read stuff for now, but saw the 2 deaths, does that mean we have a 3rd party killer + mafia or insane doc?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First about desin, I lynched a mafia in a past game who similarly did a placeholder on a person that already had a vote, so I‘d have probably voted him among the top voted at the time, so no blaming there. Though interesting how 2 of his 3 voters are dead now, only DD is there. Speaking of..

vote lock desin cant random kill pompom, seraph might be a bomb... and I need to save myself going for desin.
Okay the saving yourself and not wanting to explode on Seraph, but why can‘t you „random kill pompom“? Didn‘t think you two were that well acquainted for you to spare her if you had no case on neither desin nor her :hmm

——————

Second, the night kills. Erin janitorized? Seraph then died to SK most likely, unless there‘s 2 mafia teams, but then why would one have a Janitor and the other not?

Am at the start of D2 atm.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
My goodness, I'm not going to have +10 pages to read through in a bit. I am a fan...

The three townie deaths... not as much of a fan of that, but can't win em all. I missed when Desin started gain suspicion D1 and I wasn't liking the end of the day behavior regarding the vote locks surrounding Desin... but at the same time, he's usually pretty hard to pin-down regardless of his side. So, I can't blame the voters too, too much.

So, after I get this work done, I'm going to catch up fully with a focus on D1's votelocking players.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Would still allow us to learn which verse used it for more accuracy.

Erin's hint makes me think of a Mason Recruiter or Mason(team aspect). But I think she has been Mason once? Not sure.
Why does Mason fit the theme?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.
No I don‘t?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Seraph make good use of that post. I really like R. Spirit role and would wish to be it one day, can be very important depending on circumstances. You died very early but still, read this day and previous, tell us your suspects and thoughts in the vote post.

I am townie. So if TP is really a new player it's BlackTiger for me.
It also can be a strategy from experienced people acting like a new player :) I hope you're not a mafia or TP.


@GrySun : why don't you like recaps ? It's very useful for me
True, I disagree that it has to be a newbie. Seraph is pretty active and I wouldn‘t distrust him just because of his vote on desin. That‘s too narrow minded. He said he thinks he knows who killed him so we could get good info from him still.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh and to your question, I don‘t dislike recaps, even do them myself at times. What I dislike(and what prolly got misunderstood) is people who only do recaps and otherwise don‘t contribute, which Erin is commonly guilty of when mafia.

We shouldn‘t need someone to do recaps, but if it helps bring town together later with more info I can share the couple notes I have later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I thought this as well when I saw she was killed. Also Seraph loves to point out that if Gry lives to see Day 3 he must be Mafia and he did poke him a bit last day phase. It's interesting, and something to consider, but either kill may be too obvious for someone like him.
Do my eyes see Bel praising me? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Expected deaths, re:zero's squad will probably be the first one, townie wise, to go extinct considering how dangerous their second spell is.
Is it really though? Low odds of hitting the killer with it + it has cooldown, if anything I expected dead green team people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's more of a "try my luck" move than a move because I trust someone. And there are people who can negate spells you know.
This is interesting, you made a player‘s spell unstoppable? How would you know which player would even use their spell N1 for this to even matter? I think you should reveal your target, or are you waiting for more words from him/her?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Has anyone else used their spells last night?
I didn't to be honest, wasn't sure if that was the right move (and wasn't sure who to target either to be fair).
I did nothing at all last night. I just checked the posts I missed since going to bed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No new info given... not looking good. Who would kill erin is the question.
Is that even easier to pursue than who killed Seraph? Erin‘s vote was a placeholder, and lynched desin with it, I don‘t recall her sticking out at all. Either someone really knows th theme and guessed her role as dangerous, or they killed her because of her color.

But would she be a better kill than Juviii, Seraph, Marm or Tiger? If their aim was the color.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If this jutsu were a supermarket packed pepper, it would be 2 out of 5 peppers hot
Decent spice levels for 1 night of shopping.

As said by others earlier, I too believe that the TP(?) is probably BlackT and Anih.
Why though? Neither gives me an SK impression, and it would be a safe kill at least in a way to not overlap the kill with mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thank you, useful for me, you can add I didnt used a spell night 1. It's complicated to use spells for purple, yellow and blue townies so for me it's quite suspect from Demonspeed to use one. But when a role is passive people probably want to do an action even if it's not necessary...
Care doing summaries. Last one died :/
Care to elaborate why it‘s complicated to use spells for non-green people?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do we have somewhere who voted who each day ? Or we have to copy ourselves each day on our own notes ?
One useful thing is looking at the „End of D1“ host post, they usually write the votes at the end of the day phase there.

Sadly our hosts didn‘t write any links in the first post yet that lead to key events, but here you can see the post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You have to copy it yourself. The day votes stay all night long after the day finished. If you want to see vote behavior and read other players that way just quote it into your pm to keep track of it.
Also I took care of the missing space bar on shinobi's spot.^^
Can you add the usual stuff like game updates?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top