Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tanya Isekai
Copy Panda
desin24
shinobi
Crescent Jinx


Ainz Isekai
GrySun
Anih
Gajeel
SonOfDaws
Lady pompom


Kazuma Isekai
Demonspeed
Belserion
digitaldude
Holt


Subaru Isekai
Juviii
Seraph
Erinyes
MarmaladeSky
BlackTiger


Worth noting is that two teams are smaller, and it's exactly those 2 teams that imo have the stronger spells. I wonder if spells would've been changed around a bit had we had 2 more players.

Otherwise, this list is just a reference for later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think that alone is very valuable.



So you didn't answer my question, interesting :edu
Soon j'am home again



The way you addressed Pomcha seemed strange. Very careful, prodding, kinda formal. With disqualifiers I mean words that put distance between you and the subject ('maybe I can', 'I know it's not a Crescent game' -> as if you're inconspicuously attempting to communicate with her). Pomcha responded with a non-answer of sorts, so maybe she's a mafia chan if you're not. Otherwise, she'd have sth like 'Omo GryGry <3' or something to that effect right? Nothing major but a little something to keep in mind
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Noticed you noticed the non-answer too. Interesting. For now, voting Pomcha. Have to make some foods and will return later
--- Double Post Merged, ---



How do you know? 🤔
Placeholder on me but no response to the point about her non-answer smh

Ok, I didn’t have that much time to read and answer stuff, and why in the world would I answer “you can trust me, darling” or something like this in a game you are supposed to distrust everyone? That just sounds empty, I would not trust that, I would rather have my actions through the game tell more about me (Tho on second thought, memeing the shalltear-Ainz relationship could be fun)...<_> I should play this games with a less serious mentality I guess.

ok, let’s do it again, caham, @GrySun my dear great and glorious Lord Ainz-sama, you can utterly trust me from your whole soul( and bones).

Better? :awe

Caham, now back to business, my placeholder on you Panda was just because you voted me and you had no vote on you (Some people had 1 vote and I didn’t read enough to know which one sounded More suspicious or even why they were on the list), I didn’t really have time to think about it much, so, placeholder it is. Day 1 is more random anyways, but now I will have more time to invest in the game and play properly.

Who the hell would kill the recap girl?? Is unknown the same as "???"
Tbh, Seraph engaged In conversations with some people yesterday, but Erin barely presented a hint and nothing really stood out about her I believe, so I don’t get her kill.

2 parties then.
Erin said her role fits the theme of the game, not sure if this makes her a target or someone hates recaps that much.
I wonder tho if it was some insane doc or someone like this instead of the 3rd party, and in this case thr third party would be someone like a mentor or santa. If there is no insane doc, then yes, most likely a killer 3rdy.

About Erin case, I don’t know if recaps would be the reason, it could be be.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Soon j'am home again



The way you addressed Pomcha seemed strange. Very careful, prodding, kinda formal. With disqualifiers I mean words that put distance between you and the subject ('maybe I can', 'I know it's not a Crescent game' -> as if you're inconspicuously attempting to communicate with her). Pomcha responded with a non-answer of sorts, so maybe she's a mafia chan if you're not. Otherwise, she'd have sth like 'Omo GryGry <3' or something to that effect right? Nothing major but a little something to keep in mind
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Noticed you noticed the non-answer too. Interesting. For now, voting Pomcha. Have to make some foods and will return later
--- Double Post Merged, ---



How do you know? 🤔
Oh I forgot to answer this from last day.

Iirc I just wanted to get reactions from her, and she was gonna sit down and play a bit before we both went away. Don‘t think I was too distant, after all was just the beginning post but she didn‘t let me take it anywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ok, let’s do it again, caham, @GrySun my dear great and glorious Lord Ainz-sama, you can utterly trust me from your whole soul( and bones).

Better? :awe
Cute, but too late now :hmph Will have to see more from you like everyone else, but I suppose that‘s better than starting with wrong assumptions.

The afk playstyle really doesn‘t suit me, I feel kinda crappy not having good reads on at least half the players by now. I‘ll step it up more next days if I make it there.

So far I don‘t like DD and Demon of the more active people, the inactives are the usual messy players.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is it really though? Low odds of hitting the killer with it + it has cooldown, if anything I expected dead green team people.
Cooldown aside, considering that most tps and mafias are 3rd priority, letting people capable of using debuffs live through late game (when the game gets smaller) could prove itself to be fatal for scums. They know what they are doing, it's not a coincidence that two Re:Zero characters died last night. Hider is also a burden, but when the game gets smaller, you have higher odds of killing two birds with one stone if they use the hider ability so it's not as big as a priority as a debuff spell.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cooldown aside, considering that most tps and mafias are 3rd priority, letting people capable of using debuffs live through late game (when the game gets smaller) could prove itself to be fatal for scums. They know what they are doing, it's not a coincidence that two Re:Zero characters died last night. Hider is also a burden, but when the game gets smaller, you have higher odds of killing two birds with one stone if they use the hider ability so it's not as big as a priority as a debuff spell.
I wasn‘t talking about Hider but the green Spy spell, these systems are usually pro-town as mafia has more things they must lie about, such as weird spell usage. Granted blue Mortician also contributes to it, but in a much more restrictive way than Spy.

So you think they killed because of color? Do you have an idea why Erin and Seraph would be better blue targets than Juviii, Marm or Tiger? I personally consider Juviii more dangerous as a player than the others by a lot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Multiquote somehow got messed up on ipad, whatever just saying it normally: Think if Seraph was killed for a reason it‘d be by one of his blue teammates who he didn‘t trust, + he‘s passive and would thus use the debuff many times on one of them.

Out of those he interacted the most with Juviii, but specifically also pointed out he doesn‘t trust Tiger. One of the two being TP could be quite panicky for them, as they can‘t really prevent Seraph messing up their kill or suspecting.

That said I don‘t see how @Juviii wouldn‘t kill me if she was TP, regardless if I‘m afk or not.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Just to make it easier to see the groups and who died from which group:

Tanya Isekai
Copy Panda
desin24 >> Mortician
shinobi
Crescent Jinx


Ainz Isekai
GrySun
Anih
Gajeel
SonOfDaws
Lady pompom


Kazuma Isekai
Demonspeed
Belserion
digitaldude
Holt


Subaru Isekai
Juviii
Seraph >> Restless spirit
Erinyes >>> ???
MarmaladeSky
BlackTiger



So, two people from the blue team dead and one from the green. If there is no scum in the blue team, they shoukd be careful, because somehow the killing parties ( well, if one of them was not an insane doc kill) are aiming for them.

I feel iffy about Cres , Black Tiger and Marmy (willing to hear more from them), but its just feeling, really. As for other players, I still don’t know what to think, but from what I saw Panda and DD seem more their town self, I could be wrong tho, but I would say I trust them for now.

I will give hints: I like my role and its active.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Lady pompom Do you have anything specific you'd like to know, or do you mean just in general?

(I'm going to sleep soon btw, I will be back in 6ish hours I think)
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will sleep soon and come back to check more tomorrow, this time I will have some hours before do ends, should be plenty time.
@Lady pompom Do you have anything specific you'd like to know, or do you mean just in general?

(I'm going to sleep soon btw, I will be back in 6ish hours I think)
more hints, thoughts on other players, and Thoughts about what’s going on with the kills, why did those people die? Why were they good targets?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So you think they killed because of color? Do you have an idea why Erin and Seraph would be better blue targets than Juviii, Marm or Tiger? I personally consider Juviii more dangerous as a player than the others by a lot.
Tiger doesn't seem to fully grasp the mechanics from what I've read, so I doubt they saw him as a dangerous re:zero player. I don't know what their reasoning was in killing Erinyes over Juviii but it's highly possible that at least 1 of the remaining survivors is mafia (could also be BlackTiger), and maybe Juviii is that one scum in question . On the other hand, there might not be any scum in them, which I doubt, and the mafia will try to frame the last one standing, but we'll see.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I will sleep soon and come back to check more tomorrow, this time I will have some hours before do ends, should be plenty time.


more hints, thoughts on other players, and Thoughts about what’s going on with the kills, why did those people die? Why were they good targets?
As for hints, I'll just say for today that I do not have an active role.

Mhn, I've been thinking about the kills from N1 a lot, and I'm not sure if I fully understand why. But this is basically my train of thought here:
Erin is a bit of an odd kill to be fair, other than her hint ("suits the game") she didn't really say much. Didn't stand out much either. Especially if it's about group color, pretty much all of the blues would have been a more logic choice (I can't really judge on myself though).

Seraph however I think do get. I'm not talking about the group spells specifically, he's a player that gets people talking, he asks a lot of questions, tries to keep the game active. On one hand, Seraph being around and doing his thing is beneficial for town (more information helps us trying to figure out wtf happened). On the other hand, not having information at all might be beneficial for the killing party in terms of voting (no information might make it harder to vote properly, makes voting a mess?).

To be fair, typing this I realize it might be useful for us to focus a bit more on who's still alive, and who's suspicious rather than what happened during N1.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Out of those he interacted the most with Juviii, but specifically also pointed out he doesn‘t trust Tiger. One of the two being TP could be quite panicky for them, as they can‘t really prevent Seraph messing up their kill or suspecting.
I wouldn't panick, he didn't even say anything about me, I was the one who willingly pointed out he was being a bit rough with people (that wasn't even me). Would I go out of my way to attrack his attention if I was afraid?
So you think they killed because of color? Do you have an idea why Erin and Seraph would be better blue targets than Juviii, Marm or Tiger? I personally consider Juviii more dangerous as a player than the others by a lot.
You overestimate me really. I have a bunch of bad plays in my mafia history.

Erin is a very capable player imo. Having said that, it is still quite odd for her to die this early, she usually survives longer and she didn't hint any good role.


That said I don‘t see how @Juviii wouldn‘t kill me if she was TP, regardless if I‘m afk or not.
That's quite rude with someone who bodyguarded you once (though I pm'd the host that it was the last time and it hurt my soul). But yes, I would kill you, I suppose. :teehee
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What this day phase has taught me...... don’t hide behind anyone on the blue and green teams o/
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Juviii

is there anyone suspicious to your eyes?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are you sure about that? That reminds me of one Ust's old theories where he said that among the top posters there is always a Mafia.
Why would Seraph be so suspected anyway, for following his gut D1? Mafia would usually want to lay low.
lol would they be laying low or one of the top posters?

I used my night action on Gry
This one statement says more to me then most of the other posts in the game.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Who? Why?
Remind me again tomorrow and I'll answer. I'm late to my sleep schedule and too sleepy to type and think.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Who? Why?
Ask me! Ask me!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:question
--- Double Post Merged, ---

>>>> @Holt <<<<<

For playing that “maybe they’ll forget about me” playstyle. :bnah
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry for being late. There are penalties to Crescent and Digital. Looks like from using spell.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Asako @James Rye , i was planning and hoping to observe and gather my thoughts until the end of this phase but unfortunately i will not be able to make it. Hence,i will be casting a Vote and giving a proper(hopefully) reasoning now. Sorry guys,but i hope this helps and makes things somewhat clearer for you all regardless somehow. Here i go:

The Restless Spirit-Post!


From what i have been observing this current Dayphase the one big issue people seem to be circling around, and rightfully so, is mine and Erin's death. While Erin's recaps are helpful and the Lady herself has done little to no harm in the time she was around it is exactly that behaviour and nature of Erin's playstyle that makes her a target. Townies often use her recaps as a Map to navigate through investigations and deductions,however, how much could she have known and shared on D1? Not much,which leads me to believe that this kill was executed by a player who has little to no experience playing this game.

As Fate would have it we got 2 of that sort right here,right now: BlackTiger and Anih. A very very rare Animal and Taku's girl. Knowing Taku the only thing he probably briefed his girl about was the tone and nature of this game,so she can gather experience without feeling concerned about having her feelings hurt or something. In other words,she is going into this blindly. BlackTiger by now has 3 games under his belt, 2 of which he barely did anything,so he too is still a freshman.

As pointed out by some before i openly shared my utter distrust of my "Team" fairly early, on my team are Juviii,BlackTiger,Marms and Erin. I doubt that my killer was Juviii, she didn't feel bothered by my distrust and she is fairly active sharing actual insights and poking around here and there. Doesn't make her fully trustworthy but still,it's something. Marms is more active than i have ever seen her in all the games we played together,which is a good thing,she also shared some pretty good insights already. BlackTiger is new and doesn't know that most of the things i throw around and claim are hot air,he could've felt threatened by what i shared before and decided to have me killed. Likewise, Anih could've seen me as a perceptive player and decided to make it quick and painless for me. Let's face it, most players do not see a need to kill me on N1/2 because my threat level is very low. Even moreso when i got nothing to provide like results.

The only other person coming to mind would be Jinxie,why?, She once openly announced that if she had the chance for it she would kill me on N1 someday. But i doubt it was her because,going by her last question to me "You know that this could make you a target tomorrow?" she was banking on me somehow getting lynched the day after. I don't trust her. She also refused to vote,for no proper reason other than "a Townie's gonna die anyway". Keep an Eye on her for sure.

Players i feel positive about:
Lady P, Shino-B, Bel, Marms.

They're all contributing and Bel even went and technically claimed her role already,was she Mafia that'd be suicidal. Something i know for a fact she would never do. I would,but she wouldn't. Marms is very active and so is Shino-B,i don't know either one of them being so active. Working with them should prove to be positive and further investigations in the game.

Players i feel neutral about:
Demon,Herr Gry,Panda,Holt,Juviii.

Demon is really active and he is questioning a lot of things, he seems in good spirits and he isn't above calling out the little things that stand out to him too,he could actually be legit this time. Herr Gry is a Townie if he dies by D3/N3,call it a Meme but i call it the Truth,past experiences show that the belief has merit.(No offense Gry). Juviii is active and contributive but at the same time this could just be a cover,i think i got fooled by this act before. Watch her guys.
Panda and Holt are the kind of players that get their engines going as the game enters it's mid/late stages,unless either one says or does something odd they are most likely legit and are actually packing a good role too. Definitely keep an eye on those.

Players i do not trust,at all:
Gajeel,BlackTiger,Anih,Crescent Jinx,SonOfDaws,DigitalDude.

I explained BlackTiger,Anih and Jinx already. I know Daws mindset and experience with these games as both Townie and Mafia very well, his behaviour so far is rather spot on with his Mafia self. Unless he brings a claim/decent hint by tomorrow you can be sure he is preparing one as well as a plan to maneuver through this game somehow. Definitely keep on watch. DigitalDude is random as always, claims an active role and says it's nothing huge but apparently huge enough to not disclose any more than that either. Like...yeah,active claim in the open but the guy dying is the Restless Spirit. Am i the only one finding this strange? I hope not.

Having said that,my Vote goes to BlackTiger. Who has said and done nothing more than the obvious,if at all, but apparently was observant enough to pick up on "rushed" calls like my voting Desin which he found unfair despite having proper reasoning. He also tagged all the players saying the "Game has started" and yet he himself is not too contributive at all,his behaviour is that of a Newbie Mafia out of the books. Has he shared anything you all can work with thus far? Nothing you all do not already know.

Votelock BlackTiger

Give em Hell Townies,i know you can do it if you just try hard enough. Make me proud.

I'll be passing the torch over to you Ladies: @Belserion @MarmaladeSky @Lady pompom @shinobi

Because we girls need to stick together.:heh❤
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top