Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Who died? Can the hosts add names to dead people pls
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Who are the suspects at the moment?

And with the illusion, are we to assume to that there's three flavours of non-town?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@MarmaladeSky what exactly did I do that stood out as "iffy" earlier that warranted an almost death sentence?

I don't have a night action obviously and I didn't use any spells, it would be helpful if those that do and did share something, target, results, anything to get things moving along.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
@MarmaladeSky what exactly did I do that stood out as "iffy" earlier that warranted an almost death sentence?

I don't have a night action obviously and I didn't use any spells, it would be helpful if those that do and did share something, target, results, anything to get things moving along.
As you know I targeted you. Gry mentioned you and DD as potential votes and went for you but now that we know that he is Mafia I think that Gry didn't really want to lynch you, he wanted DD lynched and we can see that he argued with him for a good while. I doubt that Gry-DD clash can be faked and in the end DD mercilessly slew him.

When the end of the phase was close he talked about doubts(Seems like a way for him to prepare others to the vote change for DD without being too suspicious). I think he was going to change vote but wasn't fast enough and DD saw it coming.

You have been BP twice in a row(?) and now claim VT, which is also a rather convenient Mafia claim.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
As you know I targeted you. Gry mentioned you and DD as potential votes and went for you but now that we know that he is Mafia I think that Gry didn't really want to lynch you, he wanted DD lynched and we can see that he argued with him for a good while. I doubt that Gry-DD clash can be faked and in the end DD mercilessly slew him.

When the end of the phase was close he talked about doubts(Seems like a way for him to prepare others to the vote change for DD without being too suspicious). I think he was going to change vote but wasn't fast enough and DD saw it coming.

You have been BP twice in a row(?) and now claim VT, which is also a rather convenient Mafia claim.
Fair enough. I read it as the opposite. Gry interrogated DD so that he could claim DD's answers made sense and he'd prefer to keep the active role alive and chose me to lynch instead. I also think after I said this....
No worries. And since I see where this is going guess it's time to decide who goes with me.
.....he realized what I was hence him suddenly thinking of switching votes. I would have chosen him to die with me and he probably knew that since he's the one that started what I thought would be a wagon. I expected DD to vote me and I'm still surprised he didn't.

And note both times I claimed bulletproof I was telling the truth. VT might be a convenient Mafia claim but that's what I am.

@digitaldude did you use your role or a spell last night?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Fair enough. I read it as the opposite. Gry interrogated DD so that he could claim DD's answers made sense and he'd prefer to keep the active role alive and chose me to lynch instead. I also think after I said this....

.....he realized what I was hence him suddenly thinking of switching votes. I would have chosen him to die with me and he probably knew that since he's the one that started what I thought would be a wagon. I expected DD to vote me and I'm still surprised he didn't.

And note both times I claimed bulletproof I was telling the truth. VT might be a convenient Mafia claim but that's what I am.

@digitaldude did you use your role or a spell last night?
Maybe DD was also scared then? :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
No we cant have 1 mafia and 2 third party wouldnt be fair. Do we have any detectives...mafia boss is dead. So your results wont be muddled if you caught someone. Unless gajeel or erinyes were detectives...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Looks like holt is dying today probably @Holt tis time for role reveal.
Are you planning to off me because I have 4 penalties? Tsk tsk. Speaking of, you're still alive, with your D1 active claim 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who are the suspects at the moment?

And with the illusion, are we to assume to that there's three flavours of non-town?
Why would you ask the SS suspects randomly that way though? Are you expecting us to have additional information that you don't ?
Also, why are you assuming there are 3 non-town?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
(Catching up right now, have a 15 minute break at work. If I cant catch up in that time, will he here in about 3,5 hours)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:lmao

@MarmaladeSky did you do the mortician spell on any of the rekted ones?
I used the mortician spell on Gry, however result was absolutely nothing
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fair enough. I read it as the opposite. Gry interrogated DD so that he could claim DD's answers made sense and he'd prefer to keep the active role alive and chose me to lynch instead. I also think after I said this....

.....he realized what I was hence him suddenly thinking of switching votes. I would have chosen him to die with me and he probably knew that since he's the one that started what I thought would be a wagon. I expected DD to vote me and I'm still surprised he didn't.

And note both times I claimed bulletproof I was telling the truth. VT might be a convenient Mafia claim but that's what I am.

@digitaldude did you use your role or a spell last night?
I use my role every night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you planning to off me because I have 4 penalties? Tsk tsk. Speaking of, you're still alive, with your D1 active claim 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Why would you ask the SS suspects randomly that way though? Are you expecting us to have additional information that you don't ?
Also, why are you assuming there are 3 non-town?
no im just saying I doubt there will be a person suspicious enough to overcome 4 votes. We had desin and grysun die with 3 votes.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky what exactly did I do that stood out as "iffy" earlier that warranted an almost death sentence?


I don't have a night action obviously and I didn't use any spells, it would be helpful if those that do and did share something, target, results, anything to get things moving along.
It was a follow my the gut type of situation.
I had unexpected visitors over, which left me at barely any time to properly analyze everything. So had to read everything quickly and make a post. Both you and Daws felt a bit off for me, and I had to make a choice in the end.
To be fair, everyone with 2 votes were in the same danger zone, and there were quite a bit of people in the same situation. Basically anyone that would have gotten my vote would be in that situation.

Anyway got to go again, tried my best to explain properly for now, but if you want to know anything else, or more just let me know
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
DD or so, but maybe they thought Gajeel had an important role like det or doc since he was laying more low, thus being worth to kill?
We highly suspected Erinyes to be mason or witch in the thread on D2. If she was witch then the janitor had no active claim so he or she might have still been killing for a role cover. Gajeel gave very little information, passives are typically bad because they could be Bomb, BP, PGO, etc...... still wondering why DD and panda have been with being good old school players with active claims.

you claimed active too right? did you break juviii’s illusion? I see you more going for her then panda or DD..... think you 3 are rhe

ILLUSIONS AAAAAAAH then who killed seraph? was it a dcotor.
never change DD


Personally I think three killing parties would make things too messy but I am no game maker. If Seraph got offed by an Insane Doc, the Doc meant no harm.

Juviii can't be the SS target of last night. It me be me, or even you Anih :XD.

Someone other than the SS used an action on Juviii that night and the illusion shattered. Might have been Mafia(not to kill, but block, investigate etc) or Town(Doc, BG, Dec, , Apprentice,Prostitute and so on).
3 killing parties would be messy..... without a lot of blockers and town protectors

I don’t see a prostitute going for juviii considering she was playing very pro town. So a detective or a doctor.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@James Rye @Asako do the use of spells count as using an action on the player?

If yes, then we may find more illusions like this while we don’t find the shapeshifter, otherwise, it would be good to find either the SS or a scum to lynch again today since Juvii may have been our insane doc that could kill. Not sure about which dayroles we have, but since neither Cres or BlackT used it yet, they may be waiting for more info to use it properly.

Gry and Panda were after DD yesterday (because they somehow thought DD is saving me? Or more likely Gry knew he is town and wanted him dead, not sure about Panda tho, maybe he is with Gry, maybe he just distrusted Dd that much), otherwise, the people who voted for Gry were Gajeel, Demon and DD gave the finishing touch and brough the hammer of justice upon him, the mafia went for Gajeel (which is strange considering Dd would be maybe a better target considering he is active and all).

Since yesterday Daws released more hints, and Panda is het to tell what the spiceness levels 2 pepper means. Juviii could be behind Seraph’s death, but who would target her to become an illusion on that very same night? My theory is that someone might have used a spell on her or just a normal action.

I don’t fully trust Cres claim tbh, but maybe I get her claim, I think Black Tiger is telling the truth. I don’t know about having 2 daykill roles or so but we did have some passives claims, we have a VT, we had a Restless, and a doc so far, with 2 unknowns, some passives and some couple actives.

I am unsure about Bel, and Daws still, I would not discard the option one of the ones voting for Gry could be a TP, but it feels more TP is also laying low or blending in during days at least. Janitor, Shapeshifter, spells :notlikethis this game!

@Lady pompom what did you do last night
I used my role and not a spell.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why would you ask the SS suspects randomly that way though? Are you expecting us to have additional information that you don't ?
Wasn't asking about specifically SS suspects; mostly suspects in general. People could have used role no?

Also, why are you assuming there are 3 non-town?
Ah, I said three flavours; mafia, SK and SS.

Anyway @Lady pompom @digitaldude what has y'all been up to
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And @Crescent Jinx, no. I believe Juviii was shattered either by a spell or someone’s action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So spells do not count, I guess that says someone targeted Juviii with a real action.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top