Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
btw I'm not doctor, I have a feeling some might take what I said for a hint, it's not.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@BlackTiger, what spells did you use on N1 and N2? Or did you use any at all?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry for being late. N1 I didn't use spell because I was busy. I know this is a bad excuse.

Last night I used spell number 2:

Description:

2. Debuff another player's Action by 1 Priority Level for the current night phase. Any action that gets lower than Priority 3 has a 50% chance to fail no matter what.

My target was Demonspeed since I suspect him.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
I thought Gajeel could be Shapeshifter. But PomPom said Panda Guilty + Gajeel Guilty.
So if it's true, Pompom is Detective. So Pompom + me + janitor focused on Gajeel. 3 people ? It's quite strange.
If it's false, my theory can be ok but I think this to tell me it's possible to win.

So for the moment, I prefer vote against Pompom (to maybe save Holt if Holt is townie). But I don't have suspects.
I just trust more Panda as the spy because PomPom confirmed.
If SS is alive, another people is doing nothing : vote + N2 actions/spells. And probably N3 too (and more and more)
In case I'll die from Janitor, to know my role and my targets, read my firsts posts (4 or 5) on MH + my hint.
Maybe Panda can guess it easily. > also an hint. I don't want to reveal today and tomorrow. Maybe after if I'm still alive.

Good Night everyone

Votekill Pompom

Edit : bold votekill
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Sorry for being late. N1 I didn't use spell because I was busy. I know this is a bad excuse.

Last night I used spell number 2:

Description:

2. Debuff another player's Action by 1 Priority Level for the current night phase. Any action that gets lower than Priority 3 has a 50% chance to fail no matter what.

My target was Demonspeed since I suspect him.
Demonspeed claimed passive no ? So you decrease priority from NULL to NULL.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am back.
Good pick as a potential mafia or townie?
Town or 3rd party. I was expecting a different result from Panda, wanted to risk it, specially because Gajeel didn’t share much, and in many of those games, the afkers or quiet people survive long as scum too... He looked pro-town but at the same time, not very active, and he voted Gry that was mafia. I though he could be mafia at some point, but if he was, he would have removed his vote on Gry to save his pal, so either a townie or 3rd party getting rid of mafia on broad daylight.

But oh well, just don’t let me have the det role, I will probably use it all on people from the same affiliation until I die.

I'm back and skimmed through the pages fast.
First about me as I said last dp I used the spy spell n1 and got no result. It was on pompom
N2 I didn't use a spell I used my role action, and I didn't target Juviii

now about the stuff going, I get Panda spied on pompom N2 and she targeted Gajeel so Janitor most likely, and she's claiming insane det.

I don't get what Cres is saying. she's confirmable but not day role, has night role, targeted Juvi, not MR, not apprentice, not any result producing role, has some connection to BT, and can't claim her role now, is that it?

edit typos btw
The only janitor that does not contest the spy sanity and instead confirms it, sure... And surely I can only be the janitor (not only because I targeted Gajeel along with other people that could be the janitor too) but also because so many detectives came into light already and shared all their results... everyone so contributive this game... Townies hiding roles and putting target on the back of a det... Your usual expected town play.


@Lady pompom Have you claimed?
yes, Detective, and I think insane.


Votekill Jinx, unlike others I don’t buy her not revealing when almost everyone did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demonspeed claimed passive no ? So you decrease priority from NULL to NULL.
He probably means he didn’t trust Demon’s claim of a passive role
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhn, finally been able to read through it all. God, you guys talk alot when I'm away for a few hours 😂
Haven't decided my vote 100% yet, will be going back to check if I haven't missed anything, or misunderstood things - but for now some thoughts and things. I promise to vote not last minute this time though.

I really miss Erins' lists at this moment, my personal notes are too messy.

I don't see how Cres' role (if it's not a dayrole) is confirmable. I mean, technically all roles are confirmable in the end, most of us just wouldn't live to tell the tale. Does she mean confirmable as in "sharing results" perhaps? (She mentioned it was going to take another night in post #473). Not sure if I'd think of something like that as a confirmable role, but let's see. Don't think I get her hints, maybe that's just me.

Then there is Pom and her little situation. I think the theories on her are solid. Panda shared his results on her (and Gry). He says she targettted Gajeel - Pom says she is a Det and got guilty on both Gajeel (n2) and Panda (n1). So that adds up. If I try to think of a possible different type of scenario, I can only think of one. If she's being truthful about being an insane det, that would mean another person also targeted Gajeel. And in that case, I suppose no one would come out with that - the killer would be an incredibly lucky person in this scenario.

See that Anih just pointed out that Tiger debuffed passive-claiming Demon. That's sharp - maybe just an honest mistake on Tigers part.

As for myself, it's not like I'm incredibly important/useful to town with my role - it's passive but even the passive action isn't particularly useful for others. It just helps myself.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Game's moving slower than I anticipated, so I was able to read the recent posts and go back to this one:

This isn’t on some Erinyes level but more notes,

N1
DD Bg’d someone (Lol almost looked like banged someone)
Juviii (Doctor)/ Another Doctor - Potentially target seraph
seraph died
SS - target Juviii (successful illusion made)
Janitor target Erinyes, dead
Pom target Panda
Crescent target Anih
Panda targeted GrySun
Demon magic spelled someone (forgot who)

N2
Daws targeted DD
Demon stole bel’s panties
Cres targeted Juviii
Juviii (illusion shattered)
Panda targeted PomGajeel
Janitor killed Gajeel
Anih targetted Gajeel
Pom targetted Gajeel
Marma mortician spelled GrySun
SS killed someone

I don’t Remember if Shinobi, Bel, BlackTiger used spells.

And I assume Holt has an action with how he said to save him.
I revealed my N1 target, Shinobi, however, that was with my role, not a spell.

I find this important to note because of Shinobi's claim that she used her spy spell N1 on Pom Pom and got nothing back.

@shinobi You don't want to reveal more about your role, but why did you choose Pom Pom as your night 1 target for the spy spell?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yes, Detective, and I think insane.
How do you know your sanity?

The only way to know is if you investigate someone and that person flip matches with your investigation result, you know your sanity.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
How do you know your sanity?

The only way to know is if you investigate someone and that person flip matches with your investigation result, you know your sanity.
Panda claimed spy and he knows who I targeted (Which confirms him as town on my eyes, he wouldn’t know my targets otherwise), so the only way to see this is either I am insane or paranoid, but sane + insane is more likely to happen than paranoid, I could be a troll role like paranoid, but that would be just mean with this few players in a game.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I am back.


Town or 3rd party. I was expecting a different result from Panda, wanted to risk it, specially because Gajeel didn’t share much, and in many of those games, the afkers or quiet people survive long as scum too... He looked pro-town but at the same time, not very active, and he voted Gry that was mafia. I though he could be mafia at some point, but if he was, he would have removed his vote on Gry to save his pal, so either a townie or 3rd party getting rid of mafia on broad daylight.

But oh well, just don’t let me have the det role, I will probably use it all on people from the same affiliation until I die.



The only janitor that does not contest the spy sanity and instead confirms it, sure... And surely I can only be the janitor (not only because I targeted Gajeel along with other people that could be the janitor too) but also because so many detectives came into light already and shared all their results... everyone so contributive this game... Townies hiding roles and putting target on the back of a det... Your usual expected town play.




yes, Detective, and I think insane.


Votekill Jinx, unlike others I don’t buy her not revealing when almost everyone did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He probably means he didn’t trust Demon’s claim of a passive role
I agree that Jinx's claim is sketchy at best, but in a game of this size, the likelihood that a detective would target a player the night of his killing is slim and your posts have been coming off as odd for a while now. I don't want to lynch a detective and the rest of the townies probably don't either, but we're going to need a more compelling case either that claimed detective or a better suspect. I don't particularly trust Jinx, but not revealing isn't enough of a case against her. Anymore to support either your own case, the case against her, or a case against someone else?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekil Jinx

Detective is important role. Let's not be hasty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also think if Lady Pompon is lying she could have said she investigated dead players (which is very convenient) and from their flips she could have said she's insane detective.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mhn, finally been able to read through it all. God, you guys talk alot when I'm away for a few hours 😂
Haven't decided my vote 100% yet, will be going back to check if I haven't missed anything, or misunderstood things - but for now some thoughts and things. I promise to vote not last minute this time though.

I really miss Erins' lists at this moment, my personal notes are too messy.

I don't see how Cres' role (if it's not a dayrole) is confirmable. I mean, technically all roles are confirmable in the end, most of us just wouldn't live to tell the tale. Does she mean confirmable as in "sharing results" perhaps? (She mentioned it was going to take another night in post #473). Not sure if I'd think of something like that as a confirmable role, but let's see. Don't think I get her hints, maybe that's just me.

Then there is Pom and her little situation. I think the theories on her are solid. Panda shared his results on her (and Gry). He says she targettted Gajeel - Pom says she is a Det and got guilty on both Gajeel (n2) and Panda (n1). So that adds up. If I try to think of a possible different type of scenario, I can only think of one. If she's being truthful about being an insane det, that would mean another person also targeted Gajeel. And in that case, I suppose no one would come out with that - the killer would be an incredibly lucky person in this scenario.

See that Anih just pointed out that Tiger debuffed passive-claiming Demon. That's sharp - maybe just an honest mistake on Tigers part.

As for myself, it's not like I'm incredibly important/useful to town with my role - it's passive but even the passive action isn't particularly useful for others. It just helps myself.
did demon claim passive day 1 though?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you know your sanity?

The only way to know is if you investigate someone and that person flip matches with your investigation result, you know your sanity.
Do you have day kill role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekil Jinx

Detective is important role. Let's not be hasty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also think if Lady Pompon is lying she could have said she investigated dead players (which is very convenient) and from their flips she could have said she's insane detective.
She said she investigated gajeel who is dead...and she said she is insane!
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
did demon claim passive day 1 though?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I checked, he mentioned being passive (at least) twice at day 2. He didn't mention that on D1, if I'm not mistaken.But since BT said he did a spell on Demon last night, whether it's D1 or D2 shouldn't really matter imo.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I checked, he mentioned being passive (at least) twice at day 2. He didn't mention that on D1, if I'm not mistaken.But since BT said he did a spell on Demon last night, whether it's D1 or D2 shouldn't really matter imo.
Ah ok.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I checked, he mentioned being passive (at least) twice at day 2. He didn't mention that on D1, if I'm not mistaken.But since BT said he did a spell on Demon last night, whether it's D1 or D2 shouldn't really matter imo.
That fits with the day when Gry said:
Btw this game I trust passive role claims more than active role claims, won't say yet why.
So, it's something worth remembering. Appreciate ya checking btw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are your thought on Demon and Black Tiger, @Lady pompom ?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekil Jinx

Detective is important role. Let's not be hasty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also think if Lady Pompon is lying she could have said she investigated dead players (which is very convenient) and from their flips she could have said she's insane detective.
I agree that detective is super important but Poms targets are convenient. One called her out and the other one is dead. Plus you have to remember if she's Mafia she knows her teammates so it's easy for her to fake results as you saw when Grysun faked detective last game. She says she thinks she's insane, but watch insane eventually become paranoid. Gajeel was a little sketchy yes, but I don't see everyone conveniently targeting him on the same night he died.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Game's moving slower than I anticipated, so I was able to read the recent posts and go back to this one:


I revealed my N1 target, Shinobi, however, that was with my role, not a spell.

I find this important to note because of Shinobi's claim that she used her spy spell N1 on Pom Pom and got nothing back.

@shinobi You don't want to reveal more about your role, but why did you choose Pom Pom as your night 1 target for the spy spell?
I thought I'd use the spy spell on someone from the purple group, there spells looked like the ones that would benefit mafia more than town, I know it's random and all but still. I considered the 5 people there and chose pompom. Anih is a new player and I didn't feel like going after a new player yet, Gajeel I had a positive feeling about him in d1. Grysun there was a high chance panda will go for him if he used the spell. I was between you and pompom, I was taken aback by your second vote on pompom that you didn't explain why, but you only made 3 posts that day and thought next day you'll talk more. pompom I just had a feeling she was a bit nervous, maybe just me, and she was also the last one in the list so pompom it was. I got no result tho.

The only janitor that does not contest the spy sanity and instead confirms it, sure... And surely I can only be the janitor (not only because I targeted Gajeel along with other people that could be the janitor too) but also because so many detectives came into light already and shared all their results... everyone so contributive this game... Townies hiding roles and putting target on the back of a det... Your usual expected town play.
Actually I didn't vote you yet, I didn't dismiss the idea that you'd be a det immediately, but targeting Gajeel I don't get. I considered his play to be town from d1, ofc that could be wrong but I think a det would go for more iffy ones I think. also the chances for the det and the Janitor to take interest in the peaceful Gajeel same night are slim imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekil Jinx

Detective is important role. Let's not be hasty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also think if Lady Pompon is lying she could have said she investigated dead players (which is very convenient) and from their flips she could have said she's insane detective.
You said you have a day-role right? Is it a killing role? when do you plan to use it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top