Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Pompom.

Just in case I don't manage to come back. I was supposed to spend the rest of the night in peace but something came up.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I thought I'd use the spy spell on someone from the purple group, there spells looked like the ones that would benefit mafia more than town, I know it's random and all but still. I considered the 5 people there and chose pompom. Anih is a new player and I didn't feel like going after a new player yet, Gajeel I had a positive feeling about him in d1. Grysun there was a high chance panda will go for him if he used the spell. I was between you and pompom, I was taken aback by your second vote on pompom that you didn't explain why, but you only made 3 posts that day and thought next day you'll talk more. pompom I just had a feeling she was a bit nervous, maybe just me, and she was also the last one in the list so pompom it was. I got no result tho.


Actually I didn't vote you yet, I didn't dismiss the idea that you'd be a det immediately, but targeting Gajeel I don't get. I considered his play to be town from d1, ofc that could be wrong but I think a det would go for more iffy ones I think. also the chances for the det and the Janitor to take interest in the peaceful Gajeel same night are slim imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You said you have a day-role right? Is it a killing role? when do you plan to use it?
Definitely, seemed rather odd and your role could still change my opinion, but I get that logic.

To be fair, Pom Pom D1 vote seems to have just come off as odd at the time, but it was for the reasons I stated in my vote post today. Her posts felt off to me as well and I wanted to see what reactions my vote would invoke.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Vote kill Pompom.

Just in case I don't manage to come back. I was supposed to spend the rest of the night in peace but something came up.
Interesting timing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, if you're being honest, then best of luck.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,189
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I agree that Jinx's claim is sketchy at best, but in a game of this size, the likelihood that a detective would target a player the night of his killing is slim and your posts have been coming off as odd for a while now. I don't want to lynch a detective and the rest of the townies probably don't either, but we're going to need a more compelling case either that claimed detective or a better suspect. I don't particularly trust Jinx, but not revealing isn't enough of a case against her. Anymore to support either your own case, the case against her, or a case against someone else?
I would say shinobi is also strange, I usually would try to get more from the people who didn’t reveal yet, or did not even give much. Feels like everyine is just coming here sees my reveal “mafia!” and goes with the flow. But instead of being more questioned, or searching for other suspects, everyone is stuck on my case, this alone is bad Daws, very bad for town and you know it too. I think the shapeshifter is among shinobi, Marmy, Anih, Bel or Jinx.

my reasons why I think Jinx is very sketchy: let’s have a look at the role list and checkmark the things she can’t be:
PRO PLAYER ROLES:

PROTAGONISTS:

  • INVESTIGATING ROLES
  • Sane Detective - No, she is confirmable, dets are not. Plus did not share any results
  • Insane Detective Same as above
  • Naive Detective same as above
  • Paranoid Detective same as above
  • Investigator impossible to have a target n1 since there were no janitor corpses
  • Spy Panda claimed that and she didn’t show results or hint at it.
  • Paranoid Spy same
  • Mortician it was desin.
  • Spirit Medium can it be confirmed? No, I don’t think so.

    PROTECTING ROLES
  • Sane Doctor not confirmable
  • Insane Doctor same and she said she is not it.
  • Naive Doctor same
  • Bodyguard DD claimed it, and its not confirmable


    BLOCKING ROLES
  • Hider not confirmable
  • Prostitute not confirmable
  • Bulletproof Townie only mafia can confirm and approve this one
  • Healthy Townie not confirmable
  • Bomb Defuser not confirmable


    EFFECT ADDING ROLES
  • Freeman confirmable upon death , passive
  • Bomb same, passive
  • Vengeful Townie Bel claimed, confirmable upon death, passive.
  • Death Miller the player does not even know it, and its passive
  • Innocent Child she told herself she is not it when asked and it is a passive role.
  • Jesus confirmable upon death and passive.
  • Miller same as death miller, passive
  • Pirate she could not steal from 2 targets, so no, She is not it.
  • Witch People say Erin hinted it, and it is passive.
  • Sane Apprentice not really confirmable and she was apprentice in some game And she said she is not it.
  • Insane Apprentice not confirmable


    VOTING RELATED ROLES
  • Noble she is a night active role, not a day active.
  • Restless Spirit Seraph just died as it and its passive.


    KILLING ROLES
  • Daytime Vigilante she is not a daykill role,
  • Paranoid Gun Owner not confirmable and passive
  • Badass Cowboy not a night role.
  • Time Bomb confirmable upon death, but has no actions besides choosing someone to blow up with.
  • Kamikaze Bomb confirmable upon death, same as above.
  • Prosecutor she is not a day role.


    TOWNIE CULT ROLES
  • Mason not confirmable because there could be a mafia mason. Does have other players to vouch for them, but does not have night actions.
  • Mason Recruiter she said she is not it.

    RECRUITABLE ROLES
  • Sleeper recruitable, passive
  • Threesome Candidate recruitable, doesn't really target people, but has guesses.

ANTAGONISTS:
  • Mafia Boss Gry
  • Mafia Detective targets at night, active
  • Mafia Janitor targets at night, active
  • Mafia Poisoner targets at night, active
  • Assassin not a night role and no daykill so far.
  • Mafia Mason can chat with other masons, but she is not one, so.
  • Strongman targets at night, active
  • Burden passive, but can still target to kill
  • Mafia Bomb Defuser active
  • Mafia Escort active, targets at night
  • Unskilled Mafia active, can target at night
  • Mafia Pirate active, night role, but as the pirate town role, can only steal once
  • Mafia Bomb passive
  • Mafia Politician dayrole
  • Mafia Apprentice can target at night, cannot confirm itself too

THIRD PARTY:
  • Serial Killer night role, active
  • Mentor recruits, but can only recruit 1 person
  • Mentee recruited, active and able to kill, only confirmable if lynched or if mentor dies.
  • Santa Claus night role, not confirmable
  • Shapeshifter hey, its night active, can target every night and you can confirm it through its illusions shattering! We are getting somewhere.

[/QUOTE]

Now let's see what she said:

These were my hints o/ which is why I found it so funny everyone assumed Daykiller. Looking back, its really closer to being a hint of being bomb. Especially since reading back through my posts, I did mention bomb a couple times. XD hindsight 20/20

But I am not a bomb, can assure you of that.

I have told about my role today - has an action and used it two nights, told my two targets. Never been this role before. If I survive tonight, I will tell tomorrow.
Because In a “confirmable“ role but I’m not a day killer which is what everyone suspects me to be. Lol
Guys there aren’t that many people left in the game. And you already know something..... a person with an action broke Juviii’s illusion last night. It wasn’t the TP, and it wasn’t the mafia. It wasn’t DD, it wasn’t Pom, it wasn’t Panda.... it wasn’t Demonspeed....

that leaves..... Passive claims + BlackTiger and Me.......
Marma and Daws claimed passive. Forgot about Shinobi and Holt tbh.

But yes..... I used my action on Juviii last night. No I’m not a day person. I can confirm myself but it’s going to take another night.
Nah, I’m good. Thanks tho.

I will reveal tomorrow if I survive the night. XD
My target for N1 was @Anih.
N2 was @Juviii.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m not the insane doctor either.
If the mafia aimed for me tonight and the SS was hiding behind me. This would be such a beautiful death. :Haha



Honestly there’s a lot of confirmable roles. Panda named apprentice which is kind of confirmable too. But that’s not what I am either. I have never been this role before.
@Demonspeed,

yes that’s exactly what I am saying.



It’s basically what happened on D1 with seraph. I know I’m town and I don’t have to prove it because soon you’ll know too. I’m just holding out to see who takes the bait. And if anyone tries to kill me but I can hide tonight too.
@Holt

@Anih

anything spicy from you guys?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It’s not very different at all considering he didn’t reveal his role either. O/ and my initial hint matches perfectly with what I’m saying. You just don’t speak jinx. Even GrySun has been like “ugh, that’s too convoluted” in past games when I explained the logic behind my hints. But that’s not what happening here. There’s a simple explanation. Nobody has connected the dots tho. ^^

meanwhile......

D3 and too many people not contributing.
Now, tell me, after reading all this, can you conclude which townie role she is? No? Presumably because she is thinking about one to claim. There is not really a reason to not come out.

DD and Panda seem clean to me, otherwise I am neutral of the other players, and since people are not sharing much more, I suppose that is how it will end. @SonOfDaws I trust more Black Tiger than demon (because Bt may confirm himself), demon had the strange use of spells, but neither of them stood out to me that much tbh, not more than Cres at least.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,624
Gender
Female
Country
China
Tbh what's weirdest about this debacle is that Jinxie sort of deliberately must have decided to reveal in this manner. What are the chances she's trying to stall and take away attention from Pomcha? Split votes and leave open the possibility that Holt dies. Kick the can down the road a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not that Pomcha's take on events is super unlikely but the circumstances are omo
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ANNOUNCEMENT, EVERYONE!​

After last time late into the night post I don't wanna do another, so I gonna add 6 hours to the day phase so that I can go to bed and sleep instead of staying up awake till 3 or 4 am and check wikipedias for what characters are named or look like. Since we still got 4 people left to vote and only one voteblock so far I think those 6 extra hours won't be wasted.

Have fun with the rest of the prolonged day phase, guys and gals.^^
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Oh was about to vote (and sleep)

so for now votekill Pom for reasons mentioned earlier this dayphase. Doesn’t mean I do not find Jinx sketchy - quite the contrary.

Will be back some hours before the dayphase ends.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I would say shinobi is also strange, I usually would try to get more from the people who didn’t reveal yet, or did not even give much. Feels like everyine is just coming here sees my reveal “mafia!” and goes with the flow. But instead of being more questioned, or searching for other suspects, everyone is stuck on my case, this alone is bad Daws, very bad for town and you know it too. I think the shapeshifter is among shinobi, Marmy, Anih, Bel or Jinx.

my reasons why I think Jinx is very sketchy: let’s have a look at the role list and checkmark the things she can’t be:
PRO PLAYER ROLES:

PROTAGONISTS:

  • INVESTIGATING ROLES
  • Sane Detective - No, she is confirmable, dets are not. Plus did not share any results
  • Insane Detective Same as above
  • Naive Detective same as above
  • Paranoid Detective same as above
  • Investigator impossible to have a target n1 since there were no janitor corpses
  • Spy Panda claimed that and she didn’t show results or hint at it.
  • Paranoid Spy same
  • Mortician it was desin.
  • Spirit Medium can it be confirmed? No, I don’t think so.

    PROTECTING ROLES
  • Sane Doctor not confirmable
  • Insane Doctor same and she said she is not it.
  • Naive Doctor same
  • Bodyguard DD claimed it, and its not confirmable


    BLOCKING ROLES
  • Hider not confirmable
  • Prostitute not confirmable
  • Bulletproof Townie only mafia can confirm and approve this one
  • Healthy Townie not confirmable
  • Bomb Defuser not confirmable


    EFFECT ADDING ROLES
  • Freeman confirmable upon death , passive
  • Bomb same, passive
  • Vengeful Townie Bel claimed, confirmable upon death, passive.
  • Death Miller the player does not even know it, and its passive
  • Innocent Child she told herself she is not it when asked and it is a passive role.
  • Jesus confirmable upon death and passive.
  • Miller same as death miller, passive
  • Pirate she could not steal from 2 targets, so no, She is not it.
  • Witch People say Erin hinted it, and it is passive.
  • Sane Apprentice not really confirmable and she was apprentice in some game And she said she is not it.
  • Insane Apprentice not confirmable


    VOTING RELATED ROLES
  • Noble she is a night active role, not a day active.
  • Restless Spirit Seraph just died as it and its passive.


    KILLING ROLES
  • Daytime Vigilante she is not a daykill role,
  • Paranoid Gun Owner not confirmable and passive
  • Badass Cowboy not a night role.
  • Time Bomb confirmable upon death, but has no actions besides choosing someone to blow up with.
  • Kamikaze Bomb confirmable upon death, same as above.
  • Prosecutor she is not a day role.


    TOWNIE CULT ROLES
  • Mason not confirmable because there could be a mafia mason. Does have other players to vouch for them, but does not have night actions.
  • Mason Recruiter she said she is not it.

    RECRUITABLE ROLES
  • Sleeper recruitable, passive
  • Threesome Candidate recruitable, doesn't really target people, but has guesses.

ANTAGONISTS:
  • Mafia Boss Gry
  • Mafia Detective targets at night, active
  • Mafia Janitor targets at night, active
  • Mafia Poisoner targets at night, active
  • Assassin not a night role and no daykill so far.
  • Mafia Mason can chat with other masons, but she is not one, so.
  • Strongman targets at night, active
  • Burden passive, but can still target to kill
  • Mafia Bomb Defuser active
  • Mafia Escort active, targets at night
  • Unskilled Mafia active, can target at night
  • Mafia Pirate active, night role, but as the pirate town role, can only steal once
  • Mafia Bomb passive
  • Mafia Politician dayrole
  • Mafia Apprentice can target at night, cannot confirm itself too

THIRD PARTY:
  • Serial Killer night role, active
  • Mentor recruits, but can only recruit 1 person
  • Mentee recruited, active and able to kill, only confirmable if lynched or if mentor dies.
  • Santa Claus night role, not confirmable
  • Shapeshifter hey, its night active, can target every night and you can confirm it through its illusions shattering! We are getting somewhere.

Now let's see what she said:


















Now, tell me, after reading all this, can you conclude which townie role she is? No? Presumably because she is thinking about one to claim. There is not really a reason to not come out.

DD and Panda seem clean to me, otherwise I am neutral of the other players, and since people are not sharing much more, I suppose that is how it will end. @SonOfDaws I trust more Black Tiger than demon (because Bt may confirm himself), demon had the strange use of spells, but neither of them stood out to me that much tbh, not more than Cres at least.
[/QUOTE]

For me, just the Jinx hints you listed don't cover everything, however, those combined with the hint recap Jinx gave in the quotes of this post... :

#556 ( https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mafia-game-83-isekai-quartet.3017037/page-28#post-5325880 )

While I still don't trust you much, your post is pretty thorough, not much there to refute. I wouldn't be surprised if she were the SS either.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,562
Country
Dragonstone
Day extended but I'll also vote before I go to bed just in case Votekill Pompom , I'll be back before the end of the day tho.
Cres posts are tiring and I don't want to get a headache before I go to bed so I'll leave it for when I'm back and more awake. cya all later.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The thing with Jinx is she's said she would reveal next day if she survives. I'm curious to see what role she'll claim because Pom is right in that there really isn't a role in the list that fits with her hints, at least I couldn't connect the dots. Plus she's already attempted make an excuse by saying her hints are usually confusing anyway. It's ironic the only ones who would understand aren't playing.

Votekill Pom
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yes, Jinx would be a good spying target or a detective investigation. For the real detectives, not the fake ones like Pom. But Panda should also keep himself safe since he’s the most out in the open.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree that detective is super important but Poms targets are convenient. One called her out and the other one is dead. Plus you have to remember if she's Mafia she knows her teammates so it's easy for her to fake results as you saw when Grysun faked detective last game. She says she thinks she's insane, but watch insane eventually become paranoid. Gajeel was a little sketchy yes, but I don't see everyone conveniently targeting him on the same night he died.
What do you think of Jinx who Lady Pompon voted?

You said you have a day-role right? Is it a killing role? when do you plan to use it?
Yeah it is a killing role. I'll use it once I see confirmed scum but for now I'm still confused if Lady Pompom is really one or not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thread Closed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Day 3 End Result

After the other-dimensional beings had retreated to their realm, watching the outcome of the prolonged day with much anticipation, two girls had a serious job to do. Aqua was trying her best to sneak undetected to Darkness, her hands behind her back, uneasiness in her darting through the room eyes. Literally everyone knew what was up, the other-dimensional beings had basically screamed about it during the day phase after all.
„Shh, hey, hey Darkness.“, whispered Aqua to a blissful Darkness. The blonde knight had enjoyed the moment of humiliation and the freedom between her legs so much during those hours in the day. And she even got 6 more hours of that blessing! The disgust of her host just added to her enjoyment. And now the desert had come to her table.
„Hm, what's the matter, Aqua?“, asked Darkness innocently, her face shining like a polished bowling ball.
„Ugh, you know why I am here. Please just take it quietly and hide it quickly!“, pleaded the Water Goddess with the masochistic knight.
„I have no idea what you are talking about.“, lied Darkness feeling the trembles of joy as her body heat up again, noticing the embarassed quietness in class and the glances of her male classmates.
„Yes, you do, just take it already!“ Aqua was pissed that she had to suffer this degradation and that Darkness was prolonging it for her own pleasure.
„Alright then, hand it over.“
„Ugh“
With lighting speed Auqa tried to put the panties in Darkness stretched out hand but the knight had more dexterity than the goddess had expected and she pulled away her hand at the last moment. Letting the panties drop to the floor.
„AH! Everyone! My panties! My panties are on the floor!“, exclaimed Darkness in superfake embarrassment while her eyes lit up in excitement. Aqua wanted to bury herself into a grave and be forgotten by humanity for all eternity.

„Alright, now that the passing of the panties has been done, can we move on with who dies today? Yes? Good. I think the result was pretty obvious, so let's get right into it:“

​

Lady Pompom/Shalltear >>>>> 10x (Copy Panda, Digitaldude, Holt, SonofDaws. Crescent Jinx, Anih, Demonspeed ,MarmaladeSky, shinobi, Belserion )


Holt/Megumin >>>>> 4x (penalty vote, penalty vote, penalty vote, penalty vote)

Crescent Jinx >>>>> 2x (Lady Pompom, BlackTiger)



Mafia Janitor

„Shalltear!“


"And with that I have to tell you the roles of your classmates who died with question marks as their roles." Rerugen adjusted his glasses before continuing.



Witch



Detective



„That is all your fault!“, blamed Shalltear Matheus who looked really uncomfortable having to deal with an enraged Vampire Loli when it could hardly be his fault.
„No, pretty sure that was due the decision of his Host as well as your own, my dear. Seems like even when it comes to other dimensional beings I am greater than you, Shalltear, as always.“, laughed Albedo haughtily at her rival's misery. Everyone knew what was about to happen and this time there was no Ainz to stop it. And yet this time Shalltear surprised them all. Instead of exploding in her wrath and throwing herself at the Succubus, she started to shake, then to giggle then to outright laugh in ecstasy, making even Albedo worry for Shalltear's sanity.
„Hahaha~ I guess it just means fate wanted me closer to Ainz-sama than you, Albedo. Enjoy your little game in the classroom while I will be busy flirting with Ainz-sama in the detention room!“
„YOU! YOU LITTLE! YOU LITTLE....!“ Albedo jumped up in shock and burning anger as she realized that failure also meant the grand reward to be with Ainz again and Shalltear was ready to enjoy the reward even if it meant looking less capabale than the succubus.
„Hm? I'm just following the rules. Why, I wonder how much closer I can get to Ainz-sama while you have to keep playing. Ohohoho~“
„You won't get any closer to Ainz-sama with your fake boobs, witch!“
„THEY ARE NOT FAKE; SLUT!“
„Blood sucking worm!
„Walking Dutch wife!“
„Now, now, laaaaaadies.“, interrupted Roswaal-Sensei the two shouting monster women who were ready to claw each other faces off at any moment. „We have to finish the daaaaaaay phase and see what haaaaaappens tonight, nee~“ And with that he opened the door and in the hall way stood - Solution Epsilon.

The blond maid with spiral curls in her hair strides into the room like she owns it, oozing sexiness on a comparable level like Albedo, leaving the men and boys wanting for more as she sat on the teacher table, putting her armored legs over one another in a way too erotic movement.
„Damn...“, whispered Kazuma with a slight drool on his mouth. Swift retribution came upon him in form of a wooden wizard rod.
„OW! What the heck, Megumin?“ Megumin puffed her cheeks and looked away.
„Hmpf! You deserve it, Kazuma.“
„As much of a Trashzuma as always.“ Aqua shook her head with a better than you expression.
„Says the goddess of all panty thieves.“
„I AM NOT THE GODDESS OF ALL PANTY THIEVES! I DIDN'T WANTED TO DO THIS! ARGH! DAMN YOU; DEMONSPEED!!!“
„Ka-kazuma, if you like legs, I can let you look at mine~“ Darkness was slowly rising her knight dress, when Kazuma scoffed at her.
„Nope, not interested.“ In truth he was interested but Megumin waving her rod again kept his desires in check. So much for being thankful that he saved her from peeing herself.

„Shall we, Shalltear-sama?“, asked Solution Epsilon her to be escorted as Rerugen-Sensei had shooed her off the table.
„Yes, any minute spend here is a minute wasted not being near Ainz-sama. Let's go.“
With that Shalltear left a fuming Albedo and a relieved class behind to step into hell to close to her light in her life.
„And with that I end the day phase.“





Day 3 END



Night 3 BEGIN

Afterword


Shalltear stood before the room where Ainz and the other "dead" ones were held for the past days. She could hear the sounds of the millions of Kyouhukou-Sensei's children. She knew he was a part of Ainz-sama's realm and quite important at that being the torturer master, but thinking about having to spend the rest of the game for who knows how long with his "family" made her skin crawl back into her flesh. Noticing the look of Solution which was both pity and delight at her situation, Shalltear took a deep breath then opened the door.
It was worse than she had imagined.
"More tea, my dear?", asked the huge cockroach king the half-elf sitting next to him.
"Yes, thank you, Sensei. Your tea is really delicious.", smiled Emilia honestly. For some reason she sat undisturbed on a chair, no cockroach being on or in her. Instead they surrounded her like a cricle and Shalltear could have sworn she saw some of those tiny vermins bow to her.
"Ahhaha, yes, in my many years in service of Ainz-sama I have become a master in the arts of tea among other things. Sadly my glorious Overlord is too busy to spend much time with me in my dungeon."
"Ähem, I- I will try to make some time for you when we are back in our world." Ainz had thousands of cockroaches all over his clothes and inside his skeleton but since he couldn't feel them, he was more okay with it than he had expected after getting used to it.
"Really, Ainz-sama? Oh, I am so happy to hear that?"
"What other arts have you mastered, Kyouhukou-Sensei?", asked an unaware of his real job Emilia.
"Uhm, I think that is not a topic for a young lady like you. Sugar?"

Shalltear looked through the room, she saw Ram and Aura in a tight embrace, eyes and mouth shut tight, the cocky cockroaches teasing them as they came in waves over them and crawling inside their clothes. Beatrice and Tanya sat on the table and it seemed the children had gotten tired of playing with Tanya as only a few dozens were over her body and in her hair. Shalltear's heighten hearing could hear her mutter "Still better than the front." while she sat there deadpan with her arms crossed. Beatrice on the other hand was frantically moving her limbs to kick off as many of the hundreds of cockroaches trying to get on and in her clothes which just excited the children even more. Shalltear knew that soon their numbers would grow to the thousands and bury Beatrice in a crawling, skittering mass of black buzzing bodies. And soon this would be her fate as well.
"Oh! Shalltear-san! How nice of you to visit my humble home!" It seems Kyouhukou-Sensei had forgotten the purpose of his room as he welcomed Shalltear as she stepped inside his room, closing the door behind her.
"It is good to be here, Kyouhukou.", replied Shalltear as the first children started to crawl upon her shoes. Surpressing her shudder, she moved quickly through the dark masses to a chair next to Ainz. Quickly she cleaned the children of the chair before sitting down to avoid any yucky mess. Now being next to her beloved Ainz-sama the little Vampire Lady hardly took notice of the cockroaches on her. Yes, this must be the power of love!
"How are you, Shalltear?", asked Ainz, honestly worried for the well-being of his underling now that she was in here.
"Oh, I am fine! I fear nothing now that I am next to you, my Lo-"
A cheeky cockroach used that moment of abstraction to crawl into Shalltear's mouth.
​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Night 3 End result



Roswaal walked happily into the teacher lounge, one of his favorite pastime those days has been to compare his other-dimensional being with Rerugen-Sensei's, Rerugen was always so serious so seeing his angry reactions was very comedic.
„Good Moooooorning, Rerugen-Sensei!“
„I understand Megumin-san a lot more now...“
„Oh?“ This started promising.
„6 hours, Roswaal-Sensei, for 6 hours this James Rye just let me sit there while my bladder grew heavier and heavier with every hour. I thought I would die. And when he came online all he did was acting like a fool. What an uncaring bastard!“
„Weeeeeell, you are talking about someone who saw it as funny to send our students into the detention room simply for dying, nee~“, laughed Roswaal, partly at the misery of Rerugen as well as their over all situation.
„My hoooooooost on the other hand aaaaaalways lets me back to my body when she leaves me for some time, neeee~“ Rerugen raised his head, eyes growing big, hands clenching thightly together.
„They can do THAT?!“
„Well, our game leaders seem to be capable of thaaaaaat, they have mooooore power for this game occasion than the players apparently. Why? Did yours neeeeever do that?“
„NO!“
„Well, then you knooooow what to talk to him about next time, neee? But we should moooove to class, Rerugen-Sensei, as fun as it is to spend tiiiiiime with you, we need to deliver the results of this night phase.“
„...Yeah, we do. I hope this will be over soon.“

In Class the surviving students sat quietly and concentrated. They knew they were around mid-way into the game. With two Mafias dead the chances for townie to finish the game early enough to not see most of them send to Kyouhukou-Sensei were not bad, but with a SS in the mix the danger lied in the night actions and magic spells. Who used what on who and what was the outcome of it all? Everyone knew what their hosts had told the teachers via magical letters called Pms but everything was possible.
Their shoulders stiffened as Rerugen and Roswaal entered the Classroom.
„Good morning, everyone.“
Nobody said anything.
„I said, GOOD MORNING, CLASS!“
„GOOD MORNING, SENSEI!“ spoke the Class like a well drilled Unit.
„That's better. I know we are all anxious after a night phase but that is no reason to be disrepectful to your teachers. In any case, here is what you really want to hear from me. The result for this night is as follow...“




Doctor

„MARE!“






Shapeshifter

„KAZUMA!“



„WHAT THE FUCK?!“ Kazuma jumped up from his chair as Mare started to cry. „How the hell did I die? I had an awesome role and my host was actually good! God damn it all!“
„Don't use your Goddess name in vain like this, Kazuma!“
„Isn't a useless Goddess who does mostly Party tricks already vain though?“
„GASP! How can you say THIS about me?“
„It's true though.“
„Mare-chan, it's okay, it's okay.“ Megumin and Albedo were trying to cheer up the sad little Dark Elf.
„Yeah, I know you did great those past days. I'm sure your sister and Ainz-sama would both be proud of you.“
„R-really?“, asked Mare the two through a veil of tears.
„Of course!“
„Obviously! Now be happy you get to see Ainz-sama sonner than I did. I can't believe I am the last of our team to remain in the game. Oh, why must fate pull us so far apart, Ainz-sama~“
Somewhere in a dark room Ainz got the shivers and it was not due the cockroaches crawling over his white bones.
„I-I'm sorry I have to leave you all on your own now, Albedo-sama~“ The boy cried now not for him but his senior who was all alone now.
„Pff, you are a thousand years to young to worry about me! Don't worry, I alone am enough to represent the might of Ainz-Sama!“ Albedo's words of bravado made Mare chuckle and the boy calmed down a bit.

The door opened and CZ2I28 Delta entered, a short Maid with an eye-patch over her delicate face. Expressionless she walked up to Mare who quickly stood up and tried to wipe away the wetness over his reddish eyes.
„O-oh, are you here to escort me, Delta. Th-thank you very mu-uh?“
Without any words Delta hugged the adorable Mare, picked her up and walked towards the door.
„Hmpf? MMPFF! MPPFFF!!!“ Mare's face was pressed right into Delta's modest chest thus no command to let him go could be heard by the quiet Maid as she left the classroom, carrying cute little Mare all the way to the detention room with much happiness in her soul.
„Oh well, Delta is just like that with cute things.“ shrugged Albedo the event off.

The door closed and opened again, this time Death Knight stood in the frame, silent and deadly.
„Uhm, nope, no, nada. I refuse to let this guy be my escort. Ainz and so many others had cute Maids as escorts! I demand the same treatment!“
„Don't be ridicoulus, Kazuma-kun!“, scolded Rerugen-Sensei his complaining student. „You can just change your Escort, this was decided by the hosts after all.“
„Well, it is a stupid decision and I rather go alone then with him!“
„Then you would never arrive at the detention room, wouldn't you?“
„....“
„Are you suuuuuuure, you want another escort, Kazuma-kun?“, smiled Roswaal his mysterious smile. Rerugen sighed, being aware why Roswaal was smiling like that. But if Kazuma remained stubborn he had only himself to blame.
„Absolutely!“
Roswaal gave Rerugen a glance. Rerugen nodded.
„Alright then, you get a new Escort. Roswaal-Sensei, if you'd be so kind.“

Death Knight looked really shocked and hurt that he was rejected so harshly. With a sad moan and hanging shoulders he walked away back to his cage.The door closed again on a snip of Roswaal's fingers and opened again on another. A very small Maid stood in there, antennas on her head and very large sleeves covering her hands - Entoma Vasilissa Zeta.
„SCORE!“ Kazuma was super happy about getting such a cute Maid as an Escort. Now his backup plan could go off without a problem.
„You really are a pervert, Kazuma.“, sighed Megumin.
„Oh, let him have this one, Megumin-chan.“, giggled Albedo, hardly able to hide her mirth.
„Hahaha! Sucks to be all of you who doesn't have a maid as escort!“, laughed Kazuma at the less fortune men who knew there is no way they got such an adorable Escort as this human trash just got due his complaining. God truly was unfair!

With a wave of his his teammates, Kazuma left the classroom. As the door closed he stood before the tiny Maid, who's red eyes looked at him unmoving and unblinking. This would be so easy. Stoic types always react the best way when he did this.
„Sorry to do this on you, but there is no way I go back to that room willingly.“
„Oho?“, Entoma's voice was harsh and grating, a rumbling like a certain Ice Insect Warrior. Kazuma knew it was now or never.
„STEAL!“
And with the shining light of his spell and new won panties in his hands Kazuma ran like the wind – to cockroach-free freedom! Right into a web.
„Wait, what? What happened?“ Confused Kazuma tried to get away but he was stuck like a fly in a spider web and he couldn't pull free.
„Ah, ahahaha. What a baaaad little human we have here. Playing with you will be so much fun~“ The rough voice moved over Kazuma's skin like rusty knives. Scared out of his wits, he turned his head as far as he could. He did not like what he saw.
Inside the Classroom the others could hear sounds like as if something was breaking apart, growing so big that skin would burst and strange clicking echoed through the hallway. As did a very girlish scream.
„KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~“


„Alright, since this was handled with the care it deserved. Day 4 Phase, go! Let's finish this game, everyone!“ Rerugen raised his hand as did all other students.
"OOOOOOOOOOOH!"
Then the players occupied their bodies once again.



Night 3 END



Day 4 BEGIN​
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Let's all start by saying who we targeted~
Well I finally used a spell and targeted you Panda. Figured if you decided to use your hider spell I'd try and make it unstoppable.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I targetted BlackTiger last night but I seemed to have been blocked.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So............

DD probably hid behind Son?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top