Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also want to say I will speak a lot now, then come back 4 hours before the day ends cause of work.

So...do we just ignore the fact hardy took DD avy this game ?
He just memeing Lilith-chan
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
The duo characters kinda go well together :lmao

Also want to say I will speak a lot now, then come back 4 hours before the day ends cause of work.



He just memeing Lilith-chan
Lilith-chan :lmao

It's Lili, Lilith is another story altogether. :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lilith-chan :lmao

It's Lili, Lilith is another story altogether. :XD
True, bird brain collapse there :lambirb

Anyhow Juvii, last game you might have fooled me with the Beako roleplay but this time you will have to gain my trust. Till the time comes lets get along.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
True, bird brain collapse there :lambirb

Anyhow Juvii, last game you might have fooled me with the Beako roleplay but this time you will have to gain my trust. Till the time comes lets get along.
Fooled you? I was townie tho...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Obrigado Panfalla.


Who I is? 🤔
"Some random Gryffindor student, I blame it on some of you guys for posting too little"

Fodder apparently. :heh Gryffodder :teehee
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Quite a wild game right from the start, right? Next you're gonna ask: "Hey give us a hint about your role?"
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wow, I didn't realize everyone got personalized avis like this until I got on the thread. @Farfalla Well, fucking done.

However, I almost had to put down the game and play later because of em. I was laughing so hard at the surreal horror that is the the Lawlsz avi that I could barely finish my food.

Almost I like how in spite of having the most evil sounding ship name, Demon3ye has the most innocent looking avi.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow, I didn't realize everyone got personalized avis like this until I got on the thread. @Farfalla Well, fucking done.

However, I almost had to put down the game and play later because of em. I was laughing so hard at the surreal horror that is the the Lawlsz avi that I could barely finish my food.

Almost I like how in spite of having the most evil sounding ship name, Demon3ye has the most innocent looking avi.
Huh, yours is litterally "Son of Sin". Can't sound more evil than that :hmph .
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
On another note, I know this is a semi-Panda game so we should expect anything, maybe half the players exploding cause Farf but being a 16 effective playing units in the game I would be surprised if they put 2 mafias. I expect 1 big group and a non killing tp, maybe lovers cause it would make a small mini mafia this time around idk.
100% agree. I believe we're dealing with 4 mafias, a lover group AND a threesome. Those last two roles fit just too well with the theme
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Lovers would be kinda risky considering that we are pairs, so if a lover die, 4 people die instead of 2. Even with threesome it would be a wild move. But then again, it's Panda, so can't really discard that possibility either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, the number of non-town will be counted based on the number of players or the number of roles? :grumble
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It doesn't really matter if 4 players die. Only 2 roles die (one of them is scum anyway). Think of this as a game of 16 players.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Only in role, your spirit was mafo as always in my eyes.



Because it was obvious Kasparov-kun.

Wondering how active you will be this time around.
uh...how was it obvious?

I'll be active enough, Raven's here too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top