I'm just really excited for this battle royale that's about to happen. Quanxii and Reze alone should be tough for chainsawman.
, wish Chainsaw ate her already goddamn. I need to forget her 
No way it makes it to 180 chapters. That would mean it's not even halfway through yet. With the pace its going it might not even reach chapter 100. There is not that many questions left to answer.I don't think Chainsaw man will make it to 200 chapters, seeing the current chapters everything seems to be heading towards the end. It may be about 180 chapters, as was the case with The promised neverland or less. And I also don't think he will answer all the questions, at most he will answer the most important ones and the rest will be implied.
Well, Chainsaw doesn't have much that needs to be answered. We know about Makima, we know his plans for Denji / Chainsaw, we know what happened to Gun Devil. Maybe the only thing I still need to explain a little bit is about Pochita, but even that is starting to be answered.No way it makes it to 180 chapters. That would mean it's not even halfway through yet. With the pace its going it might not even reach chapter 100. There is not that many questions left to answer.
Why not? Yours is really interesting.But I don't know if discussing theories with Chainsaw man is a good idea.
Because usually CSM theories end the week after with the following WTF.Why not? Yours is really interesting.
Lol always room for a creative mindBecause usually CSM theories end the week after with the following WTF.

Why would you think all of this is in his head? If its because Reze and Quanxi are back they were never even actually dead. Hybrids get ressurected when you pull their trigger like how Denji resurrected a million times beforeMy theory is that this is happening inside Denji's head and is the "resistance" Makima talked about when she got killed last chapter.
But I don't know if discussing theories with Chainsaw man is a good idea.
Ok, so I went and read again the dialogue between Makima and Kishibe and I'll admit I missed a lot of information. One of the pillars of my theory was that even Makima should be dead, but I overlooked the part about japanese citizens dying at her stake. The only way my theory could still be valid is if "Death by Chainsaw Man" counts as an exception, dude can kill you so hard you get erased from existence (not in this case though, she hasn't been eaten).Why would you think all of this is in his head? If its because Reze and Quanxi are back they were never even actually dead. Hybrids get ressurected when you pull their trigger like how Denji resurrected a million times before
I wouldn't look too much into the resistance line either. It just meant that even though Makima knew she was going to lose her first round against CSM she still tried to put up a fight out of respect(though still got one shotted lol).
If he eats themThey shouldn't come back if it's CSM to kill them, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To be honest, the creator of this series is pretty much doesn't have logical explaination of how and what just happened XPChap 87 spoilers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
+
![]()
japanese spoilers :
マキマ<うん、勝てる気がしない
圧巻の撃退!!
まさかの白旗!?
ぜ、全滅
7人の公安対魔特異5課が
全滅だとー
たった1匹のチェーンソーにか・・・
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but the other weapons are not in their super devil form yet like CSM