Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm just really excited for this battle royale that's about to happen. Quanxii and Reze alone should be tough for chainsawman.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
I don't think Chainsaw man will make it to 200 chapters, seeing the current chapters everything seems to be heading towards the end. It may be about 180 chapters, as was the case with The promised neverland or less. And I also don't think he will answer all the questions, at most he will answer the most important ones and the rest will be implied.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What has Makima done to my waifus :-_-, wish Chainsaw ate her already goddamn. I need to forget her :XD

Also, a bit late in this, I don't understand why Kishibe had Makima at gun point, she literally took down the Gun Devil before and that wasn't some isolated event, in terms of it making shockwaves throughout Japan. It seemed a bit lazy for the mangaka to do that considering Kishibe is regarded as the strongest devil hunter in the division, has contracts with the 3 dangerous devils, and was on to Makima's schemes for a while.
 
Last edited:

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
I don't think Chainsaw man will make it to 200 chapters, seeing the current chapters everything seems to be heading towards the end. It may be about 180 chapters, as was the case with The promised neverland or less. And I also don't think he will answer all the questions, at most he will answer the most important ones and the rest will be implied.
No way it makes it to 180 chapters. That would mean it's not even halfway through yet. With the pace its going it might not even reach chapter 100. There is not that many questions left to answer.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
No way it makes it to 180 chapters. That would mean it's not even halfway through yet. With the pace its going it might not even reach chapter 100. There is not that many questions left to answer.
Well, Chainsaw doesn't have much that needs to be answered. We know about Makima, we know his plans for Denji / Chainsaw, we know what happened to Gun Devil. Maybe the only thing I still need to explain a little bit is about Pochita, but even that is starting to be answered.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Everyone simping for Makima lol.
 

Discomusic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
1,689
Age
40
Country
Italy
My theory is that this is happening inside Denji's head and is the "resistance" Makima talked about when she got killed last chapter.

But I don't know if discussing theories with Chainsaw man is a good idea.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,963
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think Pochita is in charge
 

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
My theory is that this is happening inside Denji's head and is the "resistance" Makima talked about when she got killed last chapter.

But I don't know if discussing theories with Chainsaw man is a good idea.
Why would you think all of this is in his head? If its because Reze and Quanxi are back they were never even actually dead. Hybrids get ressurected when you pull their trigger like how Denji resurrected a million times before

I wouldn't look too much into the resistance line either. It just meant that even though Makima knew she was going to lose her first round against CSM she still tried to put up a fight out of respect(though still got one shotted lol).
 
Last edited:

Discomusic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
1,689
Age
40
Country
Italy
Why would you think all of this is in his head? If its because Reze and Quanxi are back they were never even actually dead. Hybrids get ressurected when you pull their trigger like how Denji resurrected a million times before

I wouldn't look too much into the resistance line either. It just meant that even though Makima knew she was going to lose her first round against CSM she still tried to put up a fight out of respect(though still got one shotted lol).
Ok, so I went and read again the dialogue between Makima and Kishibe and I'll admit I missed a lot of information. One of the pillars of my theory was that even Makima should be dead, but I overlooked the part about japanese citizens dying at her stake. The only way my theory could still be valid is if "Death by Chainsaw Man" counts as an exception, dude can kill you so hard you get erased from existence (not in this case though, she hasn't been eaten).

Also, we are moving from "characters die too easily" to "characters can easily be resurrected" and I don't know if I like any of these sides of the spectrum. I like it more when my character death matters. They shouldn't come back if it's CSM to kill them, right?

And some more food for thought: what happens if CSM eats the Control Devil? Do we all forget what control is? What kind of world can it become?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,068
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Chap 87 spoilers

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+



japanese spoilers :

マキマ<うん、勝てる気がしない
圧巻の撃退!!
まさかの白旗!?

ぜ、全滅
7人の公安対魔特異5課が
全滅だとー
たった1匹のチェーンソーにか・・・
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Chap 87 spoilers

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+



japanese spoilers :

マキマ<うん、勝てる気がしない
圧巻の撃退!!
まさかの白旗!?

ぜ、全滅
7人の公安対魔特異5課が
全滅だとー
たった1匹のチェーンソーにか・・・
To be honest, the creator of this series is pretty much doesn't have logical explaination of how and what just happened XP
But since this one is pretty much violence on top and the gore, but man ... at least this one has twisty turn that pretty much like-able
Even the MC is a total simp with no wishlist, basically a generic type of anti-hero
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Google translate:
Makima: "Yeah, I don't feel like winning"
Overwhelming repulsion! !!
Rainy day white flag! ??

Wipe out
7 public security vs. demon peculiar 5 sections
It ’s annihilated
For just one chainsaw ...
------------------------
So basically Machima won day 1 because she was the one who unleashed and controlling Denji
 
Last edited:

Karnak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
410
Reaction score
637
Country
Dragonstone
Cool chapter! I guess CSM ate the hybrids' namesake :catshrug

So, the other hybrids look like ummmm.... spear guy, sword/claymore guy, revolver guy, and paper cut girl? hehehe :toc

It had the outcome I imagined. CSM running roughshod :cheez but the other weapons are not in their super devil form yet like CSM

Interesting tidbit, Makima mentions four horsemen. Juicy :sky
 

Ant-o

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
30
Age
39
Country
United States
When im playing solo lane in smite and duo lane is feeding their brains out


"Yup, this doesnt look winnable"
 
Top