Yeah but in Anime (DBZ and DBS) it was a constant thing. It doesn't work that well and only drains the user with no profit.
Hence I said "Anime-only".
That panel made it cannon. Whether it works or not. I get it isn’t a stable power boost seen in the manga, but it is a thing that occurred in the manga.
Still yet I agree and somewhat understand. I’m a Heavy Vegeta Fan; It use to be toxic, until I stopped watching Re-runs on tv & fan fics. & actually digested DB Series.
Vegeta will be even or slightly even with Kakarot until the big threat comes through and Goku will transcend his limits.
unfortunately Goku now has attained God realm status, & the manga has is that Vegeta isn’t too interested in that route, which is Character growth but sucks because he’ll never truly catch up now.
Still yet Goku as much as I hate to say it, is supposed to be stronger, he just has a different motivation in him to transcend. It’s all WIS if you ask me screw that lmfao...Vegeta is just a fav underdog, & very much understandably so. 2nd protagonists for some reason are always almost characterized better than the MC.