Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Is nature flavor text? Let's just say I wouldn't mind joining the masons
no, its what sirsam quoted, nvm sorry didnt know you contributed to that.

any early game thoughts on the players in discussion so far?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's weird you casually have that on demand Sam..Are you stalking me ?
Lmao no, given the early passive claim I thought you were trustworthy and pointed Evil to your earlier post. Don't be so on edge now Holt, it's not the FT forum; I don't bite ;)

It puts a target on his back actually.
Aye, that's where my head started to go too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,686
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
Naive. Posting the lists is a none issue. Besides, if it might help with building credibility, then why not?
Well, it's D1. Can't speculate much. These lists are very informative IMO.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm ok with Orgz now after his recent participation. Don't know if he read and adapted but none of those are solid cases anyway.
Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.

As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.

Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gnut that was a lot of energy for someone who said "thanks for the avis" lol. I do understand where you're coming from but still. I actually found it a nice change from previous games where Seraph lurked and waited until the very last hour to rush post.
.
.
.
.
.
Was supposed to have posted the above last night but fell asleep sorry. Anyway not defending him or anything. It just feels like an exaggerated nitpick. But I guess people have been lynched for less.
You and Seraph on the same mafia team? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
Yeah, where the fuck are the Penguin and Van at lmao. Lawl is being lawl, must have a reason for it but idk how much to read into the refusal yet.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
tbh ngl and dont want to come accross as i'd trust her but her role hint was one of the most concret saying "had it before", and the list of possible options is not that long
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
no, its what sirsam quoted, nvm sorry didnt know you contributed to that.

any early game thoughts on the players in discussion so far?
No, haven't read enough to have a read yet. However, I'll be a bit more involved going forward
Lmao no, given the early passive claim I thought you were trustworthy and pointed Evil to your earlier post. Don't be so on edge now Holt, it's not the FT forum; I don't bite ;)



Aye, that's where my head started to go too.
Trustworthy just because I'm passive? Isn't that a bit baseless? I don't believe I was the only passive claim either. But dw, I'm far from being on edge XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
tbh ngl and dont want to come accross as i'd trust her but her role hint was one of the most concret saying "had it before", and the list of possible options is not that long
What possible options are left? Lets whack a percentage on that and roll the dice :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,686
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.

As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.

Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
Hmmm, makes me want to keep my vote on Vandred.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Trustworthy just because I'm passive? Isn't that a bit baseless? I don't believe I was the only passive claim either. But dw, I'm far from being on edge XD
Passive and trustworthy aren't exclusive, but I'm more inclined to believe someone who contributes early than someone who says no to backreading *cough XNUT cough*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Trustworthy just because I'm passive? Isn't that a bit baseless? I don't believe I was the only passive claim either. But dw, I'm far from being on edge XD
They meant the ones that are completely unwilling to share anything on their own are more suspicious than the ones that volunteered to be possibily scrutinized later. Last game doesn't help with that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hmm why gajeel being killed cause we cant take the chance of third party gajeel?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh boy, aren't you precocious...


@GrySun why do you see Xavier differently from the past game? Imo looked similar, he was also quite avoidant and combatitive when questioned about things, also often postponing things until "demanded" (like hint), it's always a matter of "chilling".
He never outright told people "I'm not mafia" in a direct tone like this, makes me feel like he believes what he's saying which only works if he's not mafia. I could be reading too much into it perhaps but that's a notable difference for me. Like last game when lawl wanted to lynch him all he said with long delay was "why me" or so.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A vanilla / passive using the Elixir is also not an awesome play, his role is not important and if he dies and comeback he is not confirmed.

I think we will have 3 kills tonight, 2 if poisoner or santa, 4 if host is crazy (very probable with the bacanno theme), so elixirs are actually a anti town mechanic, since all parties will be killing each other, even town may start killing people using the TR mechanic.

If the assumption of multiple factions and those factions being able to spam night rituals since N1 is true.
Then passing the Elexir is a way better strategy.

This mechanic shares similarities with the hot potato from last game.

Btw anybody is gonna claim hot potato?
Have you learned nothing from the mafia escort technique? HMMM
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Are you and Desin on the same Mafia team, since he dropped one post saying he'll be back today after an exam and that alone makes him trustworthy in your eyes?
Maybe not a mafia team but he could be a townie like me :heh

Well in that one post he did give a list of circumstances and declare he would make it back in time as well as providing a hint. Of course it's not concrete, but it's something. You can't blame me for being suspicious of lurkers and the like; and those who drop a random vote only to run away with more than half a day phase to go.

Anything else you'd like to add to today's talks? I'd like to see something of more substance from you rather than just deflections and a bit of Seraph protection :heh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,686
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmmm, imagine if Vandred choosing Chane and roleplaying was actually a plan for his codes.

hmm why gajeel being killed cause we cant take the chance of third party gajeel?
Gry's vote was because of the Ladd avy. Greg voted him because he "defended" Seraph IIRC.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You are right I didn't think about that. I guess it depends on if the person has an active role or if he is vanilla, if he is town or no, it also depends on how many bombs/diffusers are in the game.

Up to them to decide on revealing or not.
Oh im commenting as im reading.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, it's D1. Can't speculate much. These lists are very informative IMO.
To mafia they sure are super informative lmao. Not like it matters for us if Hardy was a Mason Recruiter before or not, but sure would matter for mafia that are searching to snipe the role. Only town benefit these have are later when people claim a role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmm why gajeel being killed cause we cant take the chance of third party gajeel?
Gotta get that Best TP Player when it's early.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
saying day one is important is little brain lmao kill me if you want
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

people play a 24 hour day cycle and be like "I know who is sus" and think they have a big brain
--- Double Post Merged, ---

no one is revealing or being sus stop it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top