no, its what sirsam quoted, nvm sorry didnt know you contributed to that.Is nature flavor text? Let's just say I wouldn't mind joining the masons
any early game thoughts on the players in discussion so far?
no, its what sirsam quoted, nvm sorry didnt know you contributed to that.Is nature flavor text? Let's just say I wouldn't mind joining the masons
Lmao no, given the early passive claim I thought you were trustworthy and pointed Evil to your earlier post. Don't be so on edge now Holt, it's not the FT forum; I don't biteIt's weird you casually have that on demand Sam..Are you stalking me ?

Aye, that's where my head started to go too.It puts a target on his back actually.
Well, it's D1. Can't speculate much. These lists are very informative IMO.Naive. Posting the lists is a none issue. Besides, if it might help with building credibility, then why not?
Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.I'm ok with Orgz now after his recent participation. Don't know if he read and adapted but none of those are solid cases anyway.
You and Seraph on the same mafia team?Gnut that was a lot of energy for someone who said "thanks for the avis" lol. I do understand where you're coming from but still. I actually found it a nice change from previous games where Seraph lurked and waited until the very last hour to rush post.
.
.
.
.
.
Was supposed to have posted the above last night but fell asleep sorry. Anyway not defending him or anything. It just feels like an exaggerated nitpick. But I guess people have been lynched for less.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, where the fuck are the Penguin and Van at lmao. Lawl is being lawl, must have a reason for it but idk how much to read into the refusal yet.Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
No, haven't read enough to have a read yet. However, I'll be a bit more involved going forwardno, its what sirsam quoted, nvm sorry didnt know you contributed to that.
any early game thoughts on the players in discussion so far?
Trustworthy just because I'm passive? Isn't that a bit baseless? I don't believe I was the only passive claim either. But dw, I'm far from being on edge XDLmao no, given the early passive claim I thought you were trustworthy and pointed Evil to your earlier post. Don't be so on edge now Holt, it's not the FT forum; I don't bite
Aye, that's where my head started to go too.
What possible options are left? Lets whack a percentage on that and roll the dicetbh ngl and dont want to come accross as i'd trust her but her role hint was one of the most concret saying "had it before", and the list of possible options is not that long

Hmmm, makes me want to keep my vote on Vandred.Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.
As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.
Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
Are you and Desin on the same Mafia team, since he dropped one post saying he'll be back today after an exam and that alone makes him trustworthy in your eyes?You and Seraph on the same mafia team?![]()
Passive and trustworthy aren't exclusive, but I'm more inclined to believe someone who contributes early than someone who says no to backreading *cough XNUT cough*Trustworthy just because I'm passive? Isn't that a bit baseless? I don't believe I was the only passive claim either. But dw, I'm far from being on edge XD
They meant the ones that are completely unwilling to share anything on their own are more suspicious than the ones that volunteered to be possibily scrutinized later. Last game doesn't help with that.Trustworthy just because I'm passive? Isn't that a bit baseless? I don't believe I was the only passive claim either. But dw, I'm far from being on edge XD
He never outright told people "I'm not mafia" in a direct tone like this, makes me feel like he believes what he's saying which only works if he's not mafia. I could be reading too much into it perhaps but that's a notable difference for me. Like last game when lawl wanted to lynch him all he said with long delay was "why me" or so.Oh boy, aren't you precocious...
@GrySun why do you see Xavier differently from the past game? Imo looked similar, he was also quite avoidant and combatitive when questioned about things, also often postponing things until "demanded" (like hint), it's always a matter of "chilling".
Have you learned nothing from the mafia escort technique? HMMMA vanilla / passive using the Elixir is also not an awesome play, his role is not important and if he dies and comeback he is not confirmed.
I think we will have 3 kills tonight, 2 if poisoner or santa, 4 if host is crazy (very probable with the bacanno theme), so elixirs are actually a anti town mechanic, since all parties will be killing each other, even town may start killing people using the TR mechanic.
If the assumption of multiple factions and those factions being able to spam night rituals since N1 is true.
Then passing the Elexir is a way better strategy.
This mechanic shares similarities with the hot potato from last game.
Btw anybody is gonna claim hot potato?
Maybe not a mafia team but he could be a townie like meAre you and Desin on the same Mafia team, since he dropped one post saying he'll be back today after an exam and that alone makes him trustworthy in your eyes?

Gry's vote was because of the Ladd avy. Greg voted him because he "defended" Seraph IIRC.hmm why gajeel being killed cause we cant take the chance of third party gajeel?
Oh im commenting as im reading.You are right I didn't think about that. I guess it depends on if the person has an active role or if he is vanilla, if he is town or no, it also depends on how many bombs/diffusers are in the game.
Up to them to decide on revealing or not.
To mafia they sure are super informative lmao. Not like it matters for us if Hardy was a Mason Recruiter before or not, but sure would matter for mafia that are searching to snipe the role. Only town benefit these have are later when people claim a role.Well, it's D1. Can't speculate much. These lists are very informative IMO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotta get that Best TP Player when it's early.hmm why gajeel being killed cause we cant take the chance of third party gajeel?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---