Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Maybe not a mafia team but he could be a townie like me :heh

Well in that one post he did give a list of circumstances and declare he would make it back in time as well as providing a hint. Of course it's not concrete, but it's something. You can't blame me for being suspicious of lurkers and the like; and those who drop a random vote only to run away with more than half a day phase to go.

Anything else you'd like to add to today's talks? I'd like to see something of more substance from you rather than just deflections and a bit of Seraph protection :heh
The fact that you see it as "Seraph protection" means you didn't really read my post. Him disappearing with like 10 hours left and saying he won't be back before the end doesn't look good for him. Doesn't change the fact that I read about 3 to 4 pages of Gnut going after the guy, then Gajeel and Gry for pointing out that his game hasn't much changed from recent times. That was one of the things that stood out in my back read and I was here for some of it last night so yes Sam, I gave my opinion on it. If he went after you for the same thing I'd be on "Sam protection" too. Last time I saw someone go after another player this tenaciously because "play style" on day 1 it was Lawl going after Raven and turned out it was just Mafia going after Mafia which was good for us but still. I'd understand better if he pulled a Gry and said Seraph is too afk and he wouldn't mind lynching him. Seraph could 100% be Mafia I'm not disputing that, I'm questioning the basis for the case that gnut is attempting to build.


As for today's talks I don't like the way xnut is all "nah i'll skip page catch and come back in the final minutes to cause chaos". My vote will likely be on him but he's around and there's still some time.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Grysun is different than usual, gnut is different, sakura same as always. Those are my observations.
If Greg is Mafia, then he is purposely trying to appear different to last game so people will think “Oh, he’s not laying low this time, guess he’s Town” etc. Can’t lie, that’s why I kinda trust him; after all, this is the type of gnut play I was suspicious of him last game for NOT showing.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gonna catch up when Oli has breakfast. Did something remarkable happen in the last ten pages?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Sirsam is sus because he seems more put together, hardy and digital seem sus because they are not all over the place. personally i think its too early for this kind of approaches, time will tell.

Best take is still the non cooperatives imho ngl tbh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,776
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The fact that you see it as "Seraph protection" means you didn't really read my post. Him disappearing with like 10 hours left and saying he won't be back before the end doesn't look good for him. Doesn't change the fact that I read about 3 to 4 pages of Gnut going after the guy, then Gajeel and Gry for pointing out that his game hasn't much changed from recent times. That was one of the things that stood out in my back read and I was here for some of it last night so yes Sam, I gave my opinion on it. If he went after you for the same thing I'd be on "Sam protection" too. Last time I saw someone go after another player this tenaciously because "play style" on day 1 it was Lawl going after Raven and turned out it was just Mafia going after Mafia which was good for us but still. I'd understand better if he pulled a Gry and said Seraph is too afk and he wouldn't mind lynching him. Seraph could 100% be Mafia I'm not disputing that, I'm questioning the basis for the case that gnut is attempting to build.


As for today's talks I don't like the way xnut is all "nah i'll skip page catch and come back in the final minutes to cause chaos". My vote will likely be on him but he's around and there's still some time.
Noted. I think you can see why I think declaring that you absolutely won't show up with 13 hours to go is a bit suspect if the player has already been quiet and then decides to throw a random vote for the sake of seeing if it sticks, but I won't keep going around in circles.

Agreed on the xnut suspicions. Anyone else?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
also think lynch gry-chan is a waste of lynch right now, as if he is not mafia, then he will die anyway soonish, if he makes it to day 3 or 4, we should lynch him, problem solved
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
also think lynch gry-chan is a waste of lynch right now, as if he is not mafia, then he will die anyway soonish, if he makes it to day 3 or 4, we should lynch him, problem solved
Maybe by day 3/4 we get much better targets. If he is suspicious and town he won't die at night anyway.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.

As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.

Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
lawly refuses to give hint? why?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Done with my exam so it's time to catch up to 27 pages. Wohoo. Kinda curious about the Gajeel votes. Winning last game is being punished ayayay
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.

As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.

Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
could you share your updated version please, or are you camp-gry-chan now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top