Are you scum? This is a disturbing lack of CAPSGrysun is different than usual, gnut is different, sakura same as always. Those are my observations.
Are you scum? This is a disturbing lack of CAPSGrysun is different than usual, gnut is different, sakura same as always. Those are my observations.
It's day 1.Are you scum? This is a disturbing lack of CAPS
The fact that you see it as "Seraph protection" means you didn't really read my post. Him disappearing with like 10 hours left and saying he won't be back before the end doesn't look good for him. Doesn't change the fact that I read about 3 to 4 pages of Gnut going after the guy, then Gajeel and Gry for pointing out that his game hasn't much changed from recent times. That was one of the things that stood out in my back read and I was here for some of it last night so yes Sam, I gave my opinion on it. If he went after you for the same thing I'd be on "Sam protection" too. Last time I saw someone go after another player this tenaciously because "play style" on day 1 it was Lawl going after Raven and turned out it was just Mafia going after Mafia which was good for us but still. I'd understand better if he pulled a Gry and said Seraph is too afk and he wouldn't mind lynching him. Seraph could 100% be Mafia I'm not disputing that, I'm questioning the basis for the case that gnut is attempting to build.Maybe not a mafia team but he could be a townie like me
Well in that one post he did give a list of circumstances and declare he would make it back in time as well as providing a hint. Of course it's not concrete, but it's something. You can't blame me for being suspicious of lurkers and the like; and those who drop a random vote only to run away with more than half a day phase to go.
Anything else you'd like to add to today's talks? I'd like to see something of more substance from you rather than just deflections and a bit of Seraph protection![]()
And? Saying one day is less important than the other isn't the right sort of attitude to have~It's day 1.
You have confirmed you will be a detriment to the townies again this game.And? Saying one day is less important than the other isn't the right sort of attitude to have~
If Greg is Mafia, then he is purposely trying to appear different to last game so people will think “Oh, he’s not laying low this time, guess he’s Town” etc. Can’t lie, that’s why I kinda trust him; after all, this is the type of gnut play I was suspicious of him last game for NOT showing.Grysun is different than usual, gnut is different, sakura same as always. Those are my observations.
Noted. I think you can see why I think declaring that you absolutely won't show up with 13 hours to go is a bit suspect if the player has already been quiet and then decides to throw a random vote for the sake of seeing if it sticks, but I won't keep going around in circles.The fact that you see it as "Seraph protection" means you didn't really read my post. Him disappearing with like 10 hours left and saying he won't be back before the end doesn't look good for him. Doesn't change the fact that I read about 3 to 4 pages of Gnut going after the guy, then Gajeel and Gry for pointing out that his game hasn't much changed from recent times. That was one of the things that stood out in my back read and I was here for some of it last night so yes Sam, I gave my opinion on it. If he went after you for the same thing I'd be on "Sam protection" too. Last time I saw someone go after another player this tenaciously because "play style" on day 1 it was Lawl going after Raven and turned out it was just Mafia going after Mafia which was good for us but still. I'd understand better if he pulled a Gry and said Seraph is too afk and he wouldn't mind lynching him. Seraph could 100% be Mafia I'm not disputing that, I'm questioning the basis for the case that gnut is attempting to build.
As for today's talks I don't like the way xnut is all "nah i'll skip page catch and come back in the final minutes to cause chaos". My vote will likely be on him but he's around and there's still some time.
Intelligent = sus kaSirsam is sus because he seems more put together
Well that's rude, what's gotten into you to say that?You have confirmed you will be a detriment to the townies again this game.
Maybe by day 3/4 we get much better targets. If he is suspicious and town he won't die at night anyway.also think lynch gry-chan is a waste of lynch right now, as if he is not mafia, then he will die anyway soonish, if he makes it to day 3 or 4, we should lynch him, problem solved
He is more active and he is more engaged with the game. Last game greg was doing bare minimum not to be hostkilled.@digitaldude @Organizized could you guys pinpoint what's different about greg?
I’m not saying he’s different than usual, im saying he’s different from last game, where I did accuse him of playing different than usual (and he was Mafia). That’s my point.@digitaldude @Organizized could you guys pinpoint what's different about greg?
lawly refuses to give hint? why?Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.
As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.
Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)
Your troll nature.Well that's rude, what's gotten into you to say that?
could you share your updated version please, or are you camp-gry-chan now?Well I only had a chance to properly post yesterday once I’d gotten to bed and fell asleep in the middle of backreading and taking notes of hints. Posting from work today but am able to be more active than while parenting.
As for Jinx, I didn’t really like how she came off either. Yeah she posted a lot but didn’t “say“ much more than anyone else really. Called me out as well for asking questions about the mechanic, as if not everyone was doing that at that point. Not overly suspicious but still wary of her.
Only people to not give hint yet (correct me if I’m wrong) are: @pudgiePenguin , @Vandred , and @Goodboy (who said he refuses to)