Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sirsam is sus because he seems more put together, hardy and digital seem sus because they are not all over the place. personally i think its too early for this kind of approaches, time will tell.

Best take is still the non cooperatives imho ngl tbh
Trying to be more concise and assertive to win best town see if I somehow survive longer by ruffling feathers.
He is more active and he is more engaged with the game. Last game greg was doing bare minimum not to be hostkilled.
Just that? That's pretty superficial, he said he was busy last game. What about before?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gonna make some calls for posterity, could be wrong on some but anyway

Currently trust, and wouldn't vote/lynch:
  1. Organizized
  2. Shad
  3. Samuel
  4. Lambu
  5. gnut
Good odds they are town:
  1. Panda
  2. Goodboy
  3. xnut
  4. Holt
  5. sakura
  6. Raven
  7. desin
  8. Vandred
Possible scum alert:
  1. Evil3ye
  2. Farfalla
  3. Hardy
  4. digitaldude
  5. Demonspeed
  6. Gajeel
  7. Belserion
  8. Hll
  9. Seraph
  10. Crescent Jinx
  11. pudgiePenguin
Would feel bad to lynch pudgie or Hll when they haven't gotten to play much yet but they are kinda fishy. I don't feel the usual aggressiveness from Evil, but he may be tired irl or something, still enough to feel a bit odd. Farf am kinda indifferent on, Hardy a bit random with wanting everyone to reveal then backing off + gnut trusts him. DD a bit quiet like his scum self, Demon unreadable floppy disk, Gajeel needs to play more, Bel I first thought was town given her early hint she usually doesn't do, but then I checked back and saw that she did the same "had my role before" hint as mafia before too, albeit not as early as here. Seraph's weird as usual, Cres I don't fully get on some parts but I'll be cautious of trusting her early.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Trying to be more concise and assertive to win best town see if I somehow survive longer by ruffling feathers.


Just that? That's pretty superficial, he said he was busy last game. What about before?
He is more engaged with the game, he is talking to people last few games he was just dropping observations and votes wasnt engaging people too much. Anyway my vote is on panda the dangerous role man.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sam could well be playing the “I learned my lesson from last game, duly noted” card because he’s Mafia, but I haven’t played enough with him to really know. And anyway I don’t really like to go on previous games since overall mood, IRL schedule etc always affects that. Like last game I kept being told I sounded too formal, when I thought I was writing like I always do.

I’m no good at picking up on stuff like that, only reason I did so last game was because gnut is almost always in the forefront of proactive players when he’s Town. And this game he’s kinda been that again.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sirsam is sus because he seems more put together, hardy and digital seem sus because they are not all over the place. personally i think its too early for this kind of approaches, time will tell.

Best take is still the non cooperatives imho ngl tbh
DD also catched up zillion pages and skipped the quoting and question that Van had on him and I pinpointed.



Greg usually lays low as scum in TPs (Mentor/mentes, SK) as well, it's harder to tell when he's busy, but with tio being proactive and stubborn, I see it more like town. Why do you think he's different @digitaldude ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also would request Doc protection if only to block cheap shots from scums that are very shameless and kill me early, but up to the Doc in question, could be better people with better roles that mafia may prefer instead especially with me writing such a post.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD also catched up zillion pages and skipped the quoting and question that Van had on him and I pinpointed.



Greg usually lays low as scum in TPs (Mentor/mentes, SK) as well, it's harder to tell when he's busy, but with tio being proactive and stubborn, I see it more like town. Why do you think he's different @digitaldude ?
THREE TIMES ALREADY. I already answered. I mean the dude was hostkilled as mentee and nearly hostkilled as mafia, thats not a lay low strategy. Enough about gnut.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah just read the answer now. Saying Greg is different period and saying Greg is different from his latest mafia self reads quite differently lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

THREE TIMES ALREADY. I already answered. I mean the dude was hostkilled as mentee and nearly hostkilled as mafia, thats not a lay low strategy. Enough about gnut.
Yeah and more than 3 times you skip the Van questioning mention '-' your point?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Passive and trustworthy aren't exclusive, but I'm more inclined to believe someone who contributes early than someone who says no to backreading *cough XNUT cough*
while I have not yet backread cuz I'm doing work shadowing with the new girls, I do agree, at least my reason is cuz of work, not cuz I prefer to play lol (or in my case overwatch or hearthstone or wow)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Would feel bad to lynch pudgie or Hll when they haven't gotten to play much yet but they are kinda fishy. I don't feel the usual aggressiveness from Evil, but he may be tired irl or something, still enough to feel a bit odd. Farf am kinda indifferent on, Hardy a bit random with wanting everyone to reveal then backing off + gnut trusts him. DD a bit quiet like his scum self, Demon unreadable floppy disk, Gajeel needs to play more, Bel I first thought was town given her early hint she usually doesn't do, but then I checked back and saw that she did the same "had my role before" hint as mafia before too, albeit not as early as here. Seraph's weird as usual, Cres I don't fully get on some parts but I'll be cautious of trusting her early.
Aggressive, who meee? I'm never... Anyways, I contribute as much as I can but tbh ngl timing of the game is kinda bad for me, but i didn't expect to live long, so signed up anyway.

I don't support your "didn't get to play much" feelsbad.gif they shall not be overlooked, just because they are freshmen
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
while I have not yet backread cuz I'm doing work shadowing with the new girls, I do agree, at least my reason is cuz of work, not cuz I prefer to play lol (or in my case overwatch or hearthstone or wow)
I did brazenly play Overwatch when I was mafia before and xi0 spotted me, and I just tied the vote to save a friend. Good times.

What makes you trust Lambu?
Super Mason claim. Ofc not impossible for mafia to do(maybe Mafia Mason), but not really a meta-move either so I'd trust him being townie for it for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sam, honest question, were you rly ever this engaged and participative as town? I recall it as mafia, but having a terrible memory is not helping me here with the other part.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Super Mason claim. Ofc not impossible for mafia to do(maybe Mafia Mason), but not really a meta-move either so I'd trust him being townie for it for now
Even tho people discussed that serves a townie very little? Would make more sense for a scum that feels the action just can't put a target in his back. It also came after the discussion that town should have groups as well. I'm still indifferent about him, but the reasoning for trust intrigued me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aggressive, who meee? I'm never... Anyways, I contribute as much as I can but tbh ngl timing of the game is kinda bad for me, but i didn't expect to live long, so signed up anyway.

I don't support your "didn't get to play much" feelsbad.gif they shall not be overlooked, just because they are freshmen
You were very difficult to handle 2 times when I was mafia with you town so I'd expect your town self as aggressive yes.

I mean then pudgie could be the lowest hanging fruit to axe as he's the biggest newbie here and those have low odds of contributing well, but feels like such a cheap shot.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ah just read the answer now. Saying Greg is different period and saying Greg is different from his latest mafia self reads quite differently lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah and more than 3 times you skip the Van questioning mention '-' your point?
I answered vandred, these are all my thoughts on elixr.
The passives can get the elixr and pass it to the trusted role guys but thats gonna take 5 nights which is a lot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will pudgie need approval for every post?
Lying mafia man farfalla!?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Even tho people discussed that serves a townie very little? Would make more sense for a scum that feels the action just can't put a target in his back. It also came after the discussion that town should have groups as well. I'm still indifferent about him, but the reasoning for trust intrigued me.
Yes even with people saying that, because I don't really agree. Not that important this phase unless you want to lynch him.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I would say hell over penguin, but if I would have to vote now for my final decision i would rather say xboy. probably boy though as that dude was salty as hell he got killed so early last game and now just refused to contribute ngl smh that's fucked up. and xnut just right up openly says doesnt bother to catch up and will play lol instead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top