Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Aren't Mafia Masons always in the base group?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This very lurky Raven does remind me of her mafia self, but maybe she's still not over her role unhappiness to participate properly?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam, honest question, were you rly ever this engaged and participative as town? I recall it as mafia, but having a terrible memory is not helping me here with the other part.
If memory serves correct, I was like this when I was Detective in Game 81. It's fair to ask why the engagement because I definitely am playing more aggressively this time, but I'd say most of it is because I want to salvage my town reputation after how terribly I played last game. I know Gry and a lot of others weren't happy with me and I felt really shit about it, so this time I will make amends even if it comes with some risks. If there's anything else I can talk about to win your trust let me know.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hyung and Raven haven't turned against each other so they're probably not on the same squad lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Still not comfortable voting for anyone specifically and going back and forth on people x.x Now I'm bothered by Bel a bit, that acted rather passively so far, aside from the Sera issue (I agree I don't see his behavior as odd yet but IDK if that being basically the sole thing she posted besides her hint could be an attempt to be one someone's good side).

@Evil3ye when you said "she" had a limited amount of roles that fit her claim, was the Jinx or Bel? The posting sequence was confusing.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Still not comfortable voting for anyone specifically and going back and forth on people x.x Now I'm bothered by Bel a bit, that acted rather passively so far, aside from the Sera issue (I agree I don't see his behavior as odd yet but IDK if that being basically the sole thing she posted besides her hint could be an attempt to be one someone's good side).

@Evil3ye when you said "she" had a limited amount of roles that fit her claim, was the Jinx or Bel? The posting sequence was confusing.
I meant belsarion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

belserion*

sorry, not a fairy tailer ;-;
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Still not comfortable voting for anyone specifically and going back and forth on people x.x Now I'm bothered by Bel a bit, that acted rather passively so far, aside from the Sera issue (I agree I don't see his behavior as odd yet but IDK if that being basically the sole thing she posted besides her hint could be an attempt to be one someone's good side).
Whose?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top