Aren't Mafia Masons always in the base group?
If memory serves correct, I was like this when I was Detective in Game 81. It's fair to ask why the engagement because I definitely am playing more aggressively this time, but I'd say most of it is because I want to salvage my town reputation after how terribly I played last game. I know Gry and a lot of others weren't happy with me and I felt really shit about it, so this time I will make amends even if it comes with some risks. If there's anything else I can talk about to win your trust let me know.Sam, honest question, were you rly ever this engaged and participative as town? I recall it as mafia, but having a terrible memory is not helping me here with the other part.
Think they are recuitable now.Aren't Mafia Masons always in the base group?
Indeed I missed that post. And fabricating easily broken stuff to lynch people is totally what I do as scum, busted '-'I answered vandred, these are all my thoughts on elixr.
Lying mafia man farfalla!?
Since when exactly?Think they are recuitable now.
At least it was topic of council. please check the last update by hardy from novemeber. I have to prep for a call rnSince when exactly?
I don't, colleting thoughts for the record.Yes even with people saying that, because I don't really agree. Not that important this phase unless you want to lynch him.
No, they can start outside and get recruited.Aren't Mafia Masons always in the base group?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For a good while, it's older than the last update at least.Since when exactly?
I was backreading and saw this, couldn't help but mention I didn't know this word yetOh boy, aren't you precocious...
I meant belsarionStill not comfortable voting for anyone specifically and going back and forth on people x.x Now I'm bothered by Bel a bit, that acted rather passively so far, aside from the Sera issue (I agree I don't see his behavior as odd yet but IDK if that being basically the sole thing she posted besides her hint could be an attempt to be one someone's good side).
@Evil3ye when you said "she" had a limited amount of roles that fit her claim, was the Jinx or Bel? The posting sequence was confusing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Be thankfulsorry, not a fairy tailer ;-;
Does this imply you are every going to change it?Votekill Jinx for now then.
Whose?Still not comfortable voting for anyone specifically and going back and forth on people x.x Now I'm bothered by Bel a bit, that acted rather passively so far, aside from the Sera issue (I agree I don't see his behavior as odd yet but IDK if that being basically the sole thing she posted besides her hint could be an attempt to be one someone's good side).
At least Fairy tailers makes the most quality posts in this forumBe thankful