Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So I'm trolling, but I'm different this game? And here I thought I was trolling last game...
I actually think you're trolling LESS, so it kinda is different than last game :))))))) ya know?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I did list that in my post though, I'm asking for more.
Well, you have to consider the time and ongoings around when you asked me that question. There was nothing going on that i could've informed you over that you would not have already known. And even now, there is nothing i could tell you that you wouldn't already know.

I do wish you'd leave me alone with nonsensical accusations though. So far there has been nothing different about me nor my play/s, the one difference is that some people are seemingly only now realizing that i am infact a very held back player on D1. You'll have to question yourselves and not me.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
You said it's risky, I hinted at it by asking if it was badass but you didn't feel it... Put the dots together pando come on, I'm not the only one to ask about it either. Claim wasn't the right word but you're certainly hinting at a useable role with a risk no?
.... And the only thing you can think of is Cowboy? How does that fit with my other hint, that I don't like it? Drop the two-bit Columbo act ç__ç
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait what. Hold your horses Sam, Panda's hint could be anything that can potentially kill him like Hider, Pirate, Apprentice and so on.
My horses are hol'd for now


Do your thing, town.

Well, you have to consider the time and ongoings around when you asked me that question. There was nothing going on that i could've informed you over that you would not have already known. And even now, there is nothing i could tell you that you wouldn't already know.

I do wish you'd leave me alone with nonsensical accusations though. So far there has been nothing different about me nor my play/s, the one difference is that some people are seemingly only now realizing that i am infact a very held back player on D1. You'll have to question yourselves and not me.
What's your role?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
while I have not yet backread cuz I'm doing work shadowing with the new girls, I do agree, at least my reason is cuz of work, not cuz I prefer to play lol (or in my case overwatch or hearthstone or wow)
ok so I'm gonna vote xNut for this for refusing to back read just cuz he'd rather play lol, why enroll in mafia if you'd rather play lol in the end.


!Votekill xNut
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sam asked if you were “Badass but not quite feeling it” and you vaguely didn’t deny it, but I guess you just didn’t get what he meant.
I mean, I didn't think he literally meant cowboy, I thought he was hinting he understood my actual role 😭
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
.... And the only thing you can think of is Cowboy? How does that fit with my other hint, that I don't like it? Drop the two-bit Columbo act ç__ç
I felt a hot rush of blood; you know how I can be Pando~

If I was Cowboy I'd use it every day til it kills me. Not that Sam should.
Been thinking of trying my luck on Bel or Seraph, but Pando has me acting up too 👀 Someone else asked him if he was cowboy but I don't think I saw a response. Probs a nightkill target now but fuck it, I'm down for some fun!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh then Sam just revealed ugh.
Read too much into a panda :feelsbadman
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
xnut has more posts than lambu and vandred though, its just the contents of his posts that make people think he hasnt been active. He has but he hasnt been contributory to the discussion.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I the only one who thinks xnut sounds genuine? :(
Imo he doesnt seem like he's playing for a mafia team...he is being alil too nonchalant about his activity...think @Lambu and @Holt would agree.
But could be 3rd party:catshrug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top