That's not a hint. That's a nothingHe said someone else had the role he currently has, in the last 2 games.
That's not a hint. That's a nothingHe said someone else had the role he currently has, in the last 2 games.
Sam asked if you were “Badass but not quite feeling it” and you vaguely didn’t deny it, but I guess you just didn’t get what he meant.Wait, what? When did I claim cowboy??
I actually think you're trolling LESS, so it kinda is different than last gameSo I'm trolling, but I'm different this game? And here I thought I was trolling last game...
)))))) ya know?Well, you have to consider the time and ongoings around when you asked me that question. There was nothing going on that i could've informed you over that you would not have already known. And even now, there is nothing i could tell you that you wouldn't already know.I did list that in my post though, I'm asking for more.
That's not a hint. That's a nothing
.... And the only thing you can think of is Cowboy? How does that fit with my other hint, that I don't like it? Drop the two-bit Columbo act ç__çYou said it's risky, I hinted at it by asking if it was badass but you didn't feel it... Put the dots together pando come on, I'm not the only one to ask about it either. Claim wasn't the right word but you're certainly hinting at a useable role with a risk no?
My horses are hol'd for nowWait what. Hold your horses Sam, Panda's hint could be anything that can potentially kill him like Hider, Pirate, Apprentice and so on.
What's your role?Well, you have to consider the time and ongoings around when you asked me that question. There was nothing going on that i could've informed you over that you would not have already known. And even now, there is nothing i could tell you that you wouldn't already know.
I do wish you'd leave me alone with nonsensical accusations though. So far there has been nothing different about me nor my play/s, the one difference is that some people are seemingly only now realizing that i am infact a very held back player on D1. You'll have to question yourselves and not me.
No...Am I the only one who thinks xnut sounds genuine?![]()
ok so I'm gonna vote xNut for this for refusing to back read just cuz he'd rather play lol, why enroll in mafia if you'd rather play lol in the end.while I have not yet backread cuz I'm doing work shadowing with the new girls, I do agree, at least my reason is cuz of work, not cuz I prefer to play lol (or in my case overwatch or hearthstone or wow)
I mean, I didn't think he literally meant cowboy, I thought he was hinting he understood my actual roleSam asked if you were “Badass but not quite feeling it” and you vaguely didn’t deny it, but I guess you just didn’t get what he meant.
Depends on your self-confidence!Lmao I wouldn't... Randomly shooting on Day 1 just comes with awful odds for us.
I felt a hot rush of blood; you know how I can be Pando~.... And the only thing you can think of is Cowboy? How does that fit with my other hint, that I don't like it? Drop the two-bit Columbo act ç__ç
Been thinking of trying my luck on Bel or Seraph, but Pando has me acting up tooIf I was Cowboy I'd use it every day til it kills me. Not that Sam should.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Read too much into a pandaOh then Sam just revealed ugh.
