Votekill Seraph
Happy to go for the shot though~
Happy to go for the shot though~
Last game we had two bulletproofs! now......two bodyguard.Hai, will do next time.
Btw if you guys want me to spell it out: unless there’s 2 Bodyguards, Seraph is lying.
This is the best shot you got at seraph.Votekill Seraph
Happy to go for the shot though~
Wait, you lied? You lied on D1?Me hinting at something that is not my actual role is also nothing new. You can go back to previous games and see that for yourself, both as Town and Mafia i do so, which i guess is nothing too good for someone like me but i figured i'd say it anyway.
SameI wish I was Mafia...

2 scum with one stoneHow do you explain orgz also being bodyguard.Same![]()
Your defense is "I'll proceed to make the same mistakes, how can't you see that as something valid". Plus Orgz claim now.I am throwing nothing, i'm literally in the hotseat for playing the same way as i always do for at least half a year now. Do you really find nothing wrong about any of all this? It started with Gnut's nonsense and ends with Sam's gun. I did nothing different or wrong from usually.
FUCK YOU EVERYONE SAYING EVIL LISTS ARE ANTI TOWN FUGG YOUSeraph's roles don't include BG there. @Seraph in what game you were BG?
Like every game i play, i "hinted" at something different from my actual role. Nothing new Panda,please stop this.Wait, you lied? You lied on D1?
Witch is in the ROLE CEMETERY!Panda just claimed witch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote lock seraph
Convenient.How do you explain orgz also being bodyguard.
Im a pigeonSomeone gets it! I did tell Gry I felt it fits me~
Convenient claim when a gun is in front of your head~ Thank you for not pulling a Takuan and claiming Freeman
_____________________
Seraph says Bodyguard
@Belserion @xnut @Copy Panda @Lambu @Gajeel I might just shoot one of you fuckers today, give us a claim/reveal if you'd be so kind to comply!