Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina


You know, Miria...



This mother trucker is looking might funny. Don’t you agree?


Mighty funny. Might funny indeed, I-dog. We don’t like his kind ‘round here.


No, we d-.... Miria?


Liars are the worst.


...Yeah, liars. They sure are. You got that heat on ya?


I’m a cowgirl. My heart’s always ready... *finger guns* ...To fire off a shot.





SirSamuel016 ( Badass Cowgirl )​
COMPLETELY REDEEMED
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There goes Sam...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh no, RIP Sam.

So Seraph is still up there for today then, good.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
penguin is in my group and he has the same role like me. A townie.

I start to doubt panda honestly, taking advantage of an afk player is being an opportunist.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
All that bravado and he ended up shooting himself..., well, there is an example of how overconfidence can backfire. Literally.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ooooh shit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2 starting masons ka
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
  1. Evil3ye
  2. Farfalla
  3. Hardy
  4. digitaldude
  5. Demonspeed
  6. Gajeel
  7. Hll
  8. Seraph
  9. Crescent Jinx
I'd lynch one of these.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SirSamuel016 you thought you had a redemption arc, what you didn't know is that @SonOfDaws is an SnK fan, he doesn't believe in this shonen crap xD

I will leave my vote on Demonspeed, I can't make up my mind between the people in the top vote.

I have to leave, will be back in 30 min to see the result, I hope it is not depression!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
We can't recruit tho. We are just masons together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top