Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
"You are subjective which is fine" ok.

I woke up at 9 am because I spent aj hour with oli at night, you know this '-''''''' now I'm coming back from the park with him. Cannot be as committed as yday.
I'm not comparing it with y'day, I'm comparing it with previous game. Your posted you reasoning for that in a separated place which I didn't see until I posted.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cause of seraph survives day 1guess what the same question tomorrow is orgz or seraph the real bodyguard. same shit as last game.
Can there not be 2 bodyguards? Do you lynch Orgz tomorrow if Seraph is town?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm replying as much as I can and even too much wth.

It all reads like you acting, now you are sugarcoating it with "you are better than that" lmao
It was a direct attack but I'm done debating those '-' It's just plain stupid. You'll say "you sound fake", I'll say "I'm not" and we'll go around in circles.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You know, among the likes of Xnut,DD or Penguin there is at least one more suitable for a lynch than me. A protector.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock Seraph meh let‘s revenge Sam then I guess, + didn‘t like his last post
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
"You are subjective which is fine" ok.

I woke up at 9 am because I spent aj hour with oli at night, you know this '-''''''' now I'm coming back from the park with him. Cannot be as committed as yday.
She made four points and you responded to just one of them by hiding behind baby :errr

Anyway, Sera lied and didn't come out with his real role, so maybe I'll change my own vote to him now as well
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Can there not be 2 bodyguards? Do you lynch Orgz tomorrow if Seraph is town?
Yes its possible, but you seem to believe that you are more likely to deduce a mafia from your list than voting for the obvious contradiction?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no reason for me to even be the Top Voted man.
Do you believe orgz is lying?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I gave a hint to my role but I can't and won't claim this early in the game guys, because of obv reasons. it's passive but it's useful. all I can say at this stage in time
1) you're talking to a dead man
2) last game you revealed SPY on day 1 for no real reason, and now you won't when pointed a gun at your head. now that's a change
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Mafia members most likely are panda and lambu for now.

And grysun as well but a bit less likely.


There is no reason for me to be Mafia and defend another guy, That would be a stupid move. I releavled too much this day phase because but i hate to see someone taking advantage of afk players. It is a cunt play.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
She made four points and you responded to just one of them by hiding behind baby :errr

Anyway, Sera lied and didn't come out with his real role, so maybe I'll change my own vote to him now as well
What real role? My "real role" is out for awhile now.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
!votekill Seraph I donjt even know you bruh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It was a direct attack but I'm done debating those '-' It's just plain stupid. You'll say "you sound fake", I'll say "I'm not" and we'll go around in circles.
I mean, you legit sound very scummy, what can I do?

I know you only like being town and I certainly don't gain anything by upsetting you either way (mafia or not) so I will just let you be lol...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
!Votekill Seraph
 

pudgiePenguin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
56
Country
Antarctica
penguin is in my group and he has the same role like me. A townie.

I start to doubt panda honestly, taking advantage of an afk player is being an opportunist.
Jeez, 46 pages? wow. I go to bed and wake up to that lol.
Yeah, i'm with Rachel/Raven if i read the rules right.

Also, VoteKill Copy Panda for voting to kill me while i tried to learn the game rules and roles lol. Never trust a Panda.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top