Jinx seemed like her Townie self to me. I will reread her posts later but we have good choices today.
Jinx seemed like her Townie self to me. I will reread her posts later but we have good choices today.
Really????Jinx seemed like her Townie self to me. I will reread her posts later but we have good choices today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DD hacked?Really????
Ok lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PANDA SAID HE WAS TARGETING HARDY...BUT CRES SAYS HE WOULDN'T(DOUBT HE WOULD) USE PIRATE NITE 1 AAAAAAAAAH!!!
Gtfoh
You are so scummy xDDD hacked?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People in factions can put together their night actions and summon the Host to do something for them, either a Kill / Block / Save.How did you come to that conclusion? I might not have fully grasped the mechanics
What do you mean by prove? She voted you, and that's about it. I doubt a mafia noble would act so carelessly day 1 though, so I'm more inclined to believe she's town too.he is copy pasting his game play from Snk but its fine Also did belserion prove herself yesterday with her noble vote? I think its what was implied i believe But honestly lets get rid off HxH first (holt und Hardy)
No...cause she could be mafia noble but I digress.he is copy pasting his game play from Snk but its fine Also did belserion prove herself yesterday with her noble vote? I think its what was implied i believe But honestly lets get rid off HxH first (holt und Hardy)
second voteWhat do you mean by prove? She voted you, and that's about it. I doubt a mafia noble would act so carelessly day 1 though, so I'm more inclined to believe she's town too.
So you think the one big mafia team has only 4 members in it? So 4 mafia, 1 Mentor, (2 Lovers)*, and Santa* is what we're expecting?I imagine a mafia group would use 1 member to kill, 1 to investigate and 2 to summon the host and kill again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, she voted xnut and used her anonymous vote on yousecond vote
Add one more to mafia plus recruitsSo you think the one big mafia team has only 4 members in it? So 4 mafia, 1 Mentor, (2 Lovers)*, and Santa* is what we're expecting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not anymore, the 2 mafia theory is not holding today, tomorrow we will get confirmation, if 2-4 people die then we could assume that today a poisoner was used, if we keep getting 2 or less kills then I think it 1 big mafia and santa left.So you think the one big mafia team has only 4 members in it? So 4 mafia, 1 Mentor, (2 Lovers)*, and Santa* is what we're expecting?
YesRT is rail trail?