Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jinx seemed like her Townie self to me. I will reread her posts later but we have good choices today.
Really????

Ok lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

PANDA SAID HE WAS TARGETING HARDY...BUT CRES SAYS HE WOULDN'T(DOUBT HE WOULD) USE PIRATE NITE 1 AAAAAAAAAH!!!


Gtfoh
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Really????

Ok lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

PANDA SAID HE WAS TARGETING HARDY...BUT CRES SAYS HE WOULDN'T(DOUBT HE WOULD) USE PIRATE NITE 1 AAAAAAAAAH!!!


Gtfoh
DD hacked?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Greg, one target at a time her day is not today

-Holt
-Hardy
-Xnut(? hopefully he dies by himself due to some bomb or lover shit)
-Grace, DD

DD should be noted he is way too calm and relaxed to be town , something is not quiet right in there
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk...timezone may be effecting DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see you Hermz....could use your role now.
Dont worry...one of us will get the bastards::xi0same
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How did you come to that conclusion? I might not have fully grasped the mechanics
People in factions can put together their night actions and summon the Host to do something for them, either a Kill / Block / Save.

I imagine a mafia group would use 1 member to kill, 1 to investigate and 2 to summon the host and kill again.

Kill actions should be a priority for mafia, even tho each member can only participate in a kill one time, it still worth to use early since they may lose a mafia member in the day phase and miss that opportunity.

I'm not sure what to think of this, probably should leave this for later, as people reveal their role and night action we will be able to figure it out.

TODAY (and tomorrow) WE DINE ON MAFIA


@VoteKill Holt

Trust me I have a 100% kill rate on Holt...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
he is copy pasting his game play from Snk but its fine Also did belserion prove herself yesterday with her noble vote? I think its what was implied i believe But honestly lets get rid off HxH first (holt und Hardy)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why I said Raven wouldnt have said anything if she was mafia...

Guess I was right about my son...3rd party

@Shad
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
he is copy pasting his game play from Snk but its fine Also did belserion prove herself yesterday with her noble vote? I think its what was implied i believe But honestly lets get rid off HxH first (holt und Hardy)
What do you mean by prove? She voted you, and that's about it. I doubt a mafia noble would act so carelessly day 1 though, so I'm more inclined to believe she's town too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
he is copy pasting his game play from Snk but its fine Also did belserion prove herself yesterday with her noble vote? I think its what was implied i believe But honestly lets get rid off HxH first (holt und Hardy)
No...cause she could be mafia noble but I digress.
Ask yourself...does voting really be a priority in this setup...if yes then their is possible noble and evil counterpart
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
What do you mean by prove? She voted you, and that's about it. I doubt a mafia noble would act so carelessly day 1 though, so I'm more inclined to believe she's town too.
second vote
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I imagine a mafia group would use 1 member to kill, 1 to investigate and 2 to summon the host and kill again.
So you think the one big mafia team has only 4 members in it? So 4 mafia, 1 Mentor, (2 Lovers)*, and Santa* is what we're expecting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

second vote
Yeah, she voted xnut and used her anonymous vote on you
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you think the one big mafia team has only 4 members in it? So 4 mafia, 1 Mentor, (2 Lovers)*, and Santa* is what we're expecting?
Add one more to mafia plus recruits
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
ok I need a bit more from Hii , Desin, Sakura, Van and Bel ... I could be overlooking them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ok but lets not relax too much with belse, her role is actually insanely strong especially late game , mafias would not to overlook her unless she is mafia noble. IIRC correctly daws loves that role
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Possibly weak mafia to boot....
Noble being daytime and det being nite time strong roles....possibly a poisoner could acct for missing death...but im willing to bet there is a santa or shapeshifter around...couple traitors or etc too
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So you think the one big mafia team has only 4 members in it? So 4 mafia, 1 Mentor, (2 Lovers)*, and Santa* is what we're expecting?
Not anymore, the 2 mafia theory is not holding today, tomorrow we will get confirmation, if 2-4 people die then we could assume that today a poisoner was used, if we keep getting 2 or less kills then I think it 1 big mafia and santa left.

The 4 people example is because mafia only needs 2 member to summon an RT Kill if they don't have another group to compete with, which looks to be the case with the Recruiter/Mentor dead and the low number of kills suggesting there is only 1 mafia group.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votekill Hardy
we got holt in a bag....doubt mafia lover is anything strong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top