yeah I know it's bad, and doctor constantly saving him made me think of last game when I was constantly blocked XDDDD with the potato XD though in that case blocking me was actually a good play.
hmm I can see how him ignoring is frustrating, bit annoyed Gry has ignored my last comments and tbh not feeling like trusting him even though he claimed to protect gnut I mean in the end even that could be a mafia play to gain trust with the rail tracer hmm hmm.
hmm so you think he wouldn't be targeted tonight if he's freeman?
it'd be funny if he was indeed freeman and there'd be 2 mafia teams and they'd both try to kill him

)))))))))))
well what if someone with passive gets rail tracer to protect him then? there can be 4 rail tracers per night so I think one could be spared right?
Speaking of which if there are 4 rail tracers per night wonder how many blocked how many protected and how many tried to kill *A*