Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My theory about why xnut didn't die yet because their group was already founded on 3 member ship. I mean why would a Threesome candidate axe themselves since they know xnut is dead meat.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That wasn't your opinion about me revealing freeman yesterday was it?
Lol I'm suspecting you BECAUSE you revealed freeman, while Holt was the lynch.
I told everybody to not protect you tonight since you won't die.

And look where we are, you are still alive, exactly as predicted :D
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
My theory about why xnut didn't die yet because their group was already founded on 3 member ship. I mean why would a Threesome candidate axe themselves since they know xnut is dead meat.
100% correct, or the third lover is a noob and didn't know that it was a bad play.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The threesome candidate dies if lovers die, so he should have just given up and stopped playing?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Mafia seems to be unable to perform the rail traccer sacrifice for some reason. My guess is there are 2 mafia group with 3 member each.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lol I'm suspecting you BECAUSE you revealed freeman, while Holt was the lynch.
I told everybody to not protect you tonight since you won't die.

And look where we are, you are still alive, exactly as predicted :D
No, you are suspecting me in the first place because of stupid panda. But you didn't get my point, you can reveal when you want but I couldn't? Even after saying yesterday it's important to piece N1 together?

Yes, I told people not to protect me too. Why would mafia kill me if I can easily be lynched? It wasn't hard to predict.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Here is the list of the people i doubt.

Hardy
xnut
-
As for Grysun, Farfalla I doubt them as well but I will reveal why when the time comes.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
forgot to add digital too among xnut and hardy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you have to say about the Hll matter? It's impossible he's not mafia.
Only skimming throught, no time to check details but I said he should prolly be forced to claim. Regardless he can‘t be more mafia than gnut/vand
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have been working on elixr this entire game tomorrow it will be finished.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Going to bed soon, Hope when i wake up i find a train on either xnut or hardy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tho I would only trust Hardy if he died, think he‘s absolutely scummy
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm a bomb diffuser.

N1 I diffused Panda:
I believed that I had infinite uses until I find a bomb and I wanted to use this to confirm/incriminate somebody if I got lucky, priority was to town that hinted to being bomb.

I'll probably die using my role, probably risky
This made me believe Panda was Kamikaz bomb, I droppped the hint yetserday to make sure that my story is consistent since an investigative role could have revealed that I targeted Panda the night he died.
I also said it will clear itself the next day, because once hardy is lynched, we will know for sure if Panda targeted him or no, If yes then I'm cleared from killing him night 1, if no then I'm just as suspect as anybody, except that I actually was planning to reveal everything even if nobody ties me to Panda's death, and I had good reason to believe he was a bomb.

I only saw that Panda said he would go for Hardy post the next day when people pointed it out.

N2 Used RT
I was informed by host that the role is a 1 time use even if it doesn't diffuse any bomb.
Used TR to protect Gnut, as until today he was very trustworthy and I didn't want to overlap with people protecting Gry as he requested it.
Gnut said he didn't receive a PM, but now I don't trust this information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top