Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im way too aggressive yet this all started by jumping on me and how I choose to play and live my day to day life delusional just because you got an admirer don't mean your always right
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
im way too aggressive yet this all started by jumping on me and how I choose to play and live my day to day life delusional just because you got an admirer don't mean your always right
uat? admirer?
I mean, don't enroll in mafia game if you don't allocate the time to be proactive. It's the same scolding I myself received in the past, so passing it on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yep. that's it, sorry guys but my money is on him.

!votelock xnut
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL bruh I remember being 14 on here gettting flamed by everyone grown as hell, who are you expecting sympathy from? You called me out and when I did the same you got upset, it's ok. No one singled you out please stop giving me notifications your making my head hurt
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
LOL bruh I remember being 14 on here gettting flamed by everyone grown as hell, who are you expecting sympathy from? You called me out and when I did the same you got upset, it's ok. No one singled you out please stop giving me notifications your making my head hurt
why did you guys give him childhood trauma
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
uat? admirer?
I mean, don't enroll in mafia game if you don't allocate the time to be proactive. It's the same scolding I myself received in the past, so passing it on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yep. that's it, sorry guys but my money is on him.

!votelock xnut
its funny because you claim to know im lover and yet wouldnt expect me to be afk because my lover was dying? make sense for a second please
--- Double Post Merged, ---

holy shit yall just say shit evidently
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
LOL bruh I remember being 14 on here gettting flamed by everyone grown as hell, who are you expecting sympathy from? You called me out and when I did the same you got upset, it's ok. No one singled you out please stop giving me notifications your making my head hurt
first off, "called you out" in the game for game purposes and I was not aggressive, if you read my words with an aggressive tone that's your own problem. I was not acid towards you in any way yet you still are towards me. How the fuck and what the fuck for am I expecting sympathy? please enlighten me oh great mafia game and life guru? while you're at it and so good at it how bout giving me more of your wisdom as to how exactly I should spend my time, maybe I won't be so narrow minded after to give you more headaches, cuz apparently I'm stupid too.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Can somebody grace us with a recent role claim list.

Xnut want to see how many people have claimed as well before claiming.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can somebody grace us with a recent role claim list.

Xnut want to see how many people have claimed as well before claiming.
what I have. not sure it's complete

ACTIVE PLAYERS:

1. @Organizized----------Bodyguard
2. @Shad ----------------Defuser
3. @sakura-aneki---------Bulletproof
4. @Farfalla-------------
5. @Hardy----------------Freeman
6. @digitaldude----------Bulletproof
7. @Demonspeed-----------Doctor
8. @GrySun---------------
9. @Vandred--------------Prostitute
10.@Lambu----------------
11.@desin24--------------
12.@xnut-----------------
13.@Gajeel---------------
14.@Belserion------------NOBLE
15.@Hll------------------
16.@gnut-----------------Bodyguard Apprentice
17.@Raven----------------
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
bruh lmao, again yall are arguing with yourselves nothing will satisfy this love triangle I was brought into smfh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

imagine half of us havent claimed, half of which hasn't claimed shucks im surprised
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
would you like the dead list too before claiming so you can scratch out the already claimed roles as to not intersect with anyone by accident?

2.@Evil3ye (Spy) Died Night 1
3.@Copy Panda (Pirate) Died Night 1
5.@Goodboy (Detective) Died Night 2
6.@SirSamuel016 (Badass Cowboy) Lost a Duel Day 1
17.@Holt (Santa Claus) (Lover) Lynched Day 2
21.@Seraph (Mentor) Lynched Day 1
22.@Crescent Jinx (Mortician) (Super Mason) Hostkilled Day 2
24.@pudgiePenguin (Mason Recruiter) Died Night 1

here you go, made it easy for you *pat pat*
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
called me out*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

bruh you really arrogant as fuck considered you threw a whole match in day one you really must be gassed up by your little shorty
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yep, it's like looking into the mirror isn't it? not a very pleasant feeling is it?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why are you so fixated on me? look at the people who called me scum for being afk and not revealing yet they're basically in the same bracket as me. This will be another big LOL moment when nthis game concludes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no I afk, you type for 14 hours about bullshit and 2nd grade hostile flirtin.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why are you so fixated on me? look at the people who called me scum for being afk and not revealing yet they're basically in the same bracket as me. This will be another big LOL moment when nthis game concludes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no I afk, you type for 14 hours about bullshit and 2nd grade hostile flirtin.
oh don't you worry your pretty little head, I got that covered too.

No Claims Given:
-Farfalla
-GrySun
-Lambu
-desin24
-Gajeel
-Hll
-Raven

even though my list has not been updated some of them might have claimed and I missed it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why are you so fixated on me? look at the people who called me scum for being afk and not revealing yet they're basically in the same bracket as me. This will be another big LOL moment when nthis game concludes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no I afk, you type for 14 hours about bullshit and 2nd grade hostile flirtin.
bye byeeee
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok guys this is going way to far, can you just ignore each other?

Xnut they are other players in the game, just defend yourself to them, if your plan is to live today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top