Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thing about Lambu is that he's better than claiming Jesus in a game like this, sometimes very odd things are the truth and not an inconsistency like when in another game Pom got a very weird Spirit Medium result that didn't make sense given the knowledge we had.

Still should be easy for him to come back if we give him the Blackuchi treatment since he's real Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 went all silent after I revealed huh
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm fine with lynching either Lambu or Desin.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is this the reveal order we agreed is best?

@gnut (bg) -> @Organizized (bg) -> @Gajeel (banshee) -> @desin24 / @Vandred (hoes) -> @Farfalla (spy)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also if you get a notification about RT actions please do share as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Say it's 6 mafias at start, they would allocate at least 2 for the RT kill, maybe even 3 if they got scared by the Mason group. That left 3-4 members able to do it. If we assume Hardy was their killer(no reason not to use Apprentice unless you want to use Janitor or Robber) then that's one less person that never did the RT stuff, so 2-3 members. If they used those to kill DD and fail then that should be it, we should never see a 2nd kill again unless a townie kills someone, but a proper townie has a bunch of people that are suspect to kill so it should be apparent it's a townie RT kill.

Unless DD is lying they may have really used their 2nd kill up, and with it being usable a lot less times than I expected that just makes me believe even less in all the heavy town protection.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I wonder if you even considered for a second Hll being a mole. Would have a good laugh if he came to backstab you at some point
lmao, I have a surprise for you post the game, It will make you look bad. Don't worry. just remember the date of this post 👍
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Funny that xnut and bel could technically suicide by using the RT kill xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
btw @Shad , who do you think would be the best lynch choice for today?

I kinda trust you and Raven the most so far, raven especially after the Hardy stunt yesterday, but today she wants to go for desin, and I'm not entirely sure about that, and that's because I have a theory in which the possibility of duplicate roles to actually be possible.

And that's because there are so many blocking and protecting and killing actions because of the RT, that can be used by both parties, but can definitely be more advantageous to mafia since they're unknown to us and free to choose targets during the night, whereas we on the other hand need to figure out who's worth protecting and have high chances of protecting the same targets with more than one RT which is such a waste, because if we straight out claim to protect someone in particular mafia will do the math and make out who to kill instead....

So with that in mind, townies having 2 spies 2 hoes and 2 bps isn't that farfetched in my mind. Correct me if my thinking is farfetched.

So if we go for desin and he proves to be prostitute, then welp, what do we do next? kill vandred, and if vandred proves to be also prostitute we're fucked, we just killed both blocking roles.
There also seems to not be any hiders in the game so someone hiding behind me or DD at night to avoid death is also not an option... and we're out in the open so obviously won't be killed by night. And while I'd see it as an advantage to be BP right now, there's a high chance one of us will be eventually lynched, and if you choose me and I end up BP like I claim then what? kill DD too? what if he's also BP? (or vice versa) and from the way he's been playing he's definitely not been his usual troll self, but then again after he got lynched last game while being townie, he might have decided to change his approach on the way he's playing (or using it as a cover for his mafia play), and I know I am what I claim to be so yeah...
And ofc same thing goes for second spy claim, as the first spy is already dead....

And in ending of my theory, the double roles can be possible also because of the level of distrust double claims will inflict. Making it more likely for them to be lynched than night killed.

Anyway, my two cents, I'm gonna go with either Shad or Raven's decisions today.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
On the RT kill topic, maybe they killed Demon with it not to leave notices and failed to kill Demon's target.
that's if they knew who demon's target was
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thing about Lambu is that he's better than claiming Jesus in a game like this, sometimes very odd things are the truth and not an inconsistency like when in another game Pom got a very weird Spirit Medium result that didn't make sense given the knowledge we had.

Still should be easy for him to come back if we give him the Blackuchi treatment since he's real Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 went all silent after I revealed huh
killing jesus should be done early in game to reveal doubt, so he has time to come back.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
lmao, I have a surprise for you post the game, It will make you look bad. Don't worry. just remember the date of this post 👍
Why? Because you are the mole? :fan
Thanks for presenting the possibility, I thought you wouldn't have killed Hardy like that if you were with them but yeah, maybe you pulled a demon or something.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Thing about Lambu is that he's better than claiming Jesus in a game like this, sometimes very odd things are the truth and not an inconsistency like when in another game Pom got a very weird Spirit Medium result that didn't make sense given the knowledge we had.

Still should be easy for him to come back if we give him the Blackuchi treatment since he's real Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 went all silent after I revealed huh

Necromancer is certainly an interesting role to claim and I am looking forward to your targets and results.
I agree that Jesus while unlikely is certainly not impossible.

I went silent cause I was cooking lol. @Farfalla did you get a spy result and was it on me or Vandred by any chance?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so him revealing so late....seems a bit off, but I'm not saying his claim isn't true.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
btw @Shad

So if we go for desin and he proves to be prostitute, then welp, what do we do next? kill vandred, and if vandred proves to be also prostitute we're fucked, we just killed both blocking roles.
There also seems to not be any hiders in the game so someone hiding behind me or DD at night to avoid death is also not an option... and we're out in the open so obviously won't be killed by night. And while I'd see it as an advantage to be BP right now, there's a high chance one of us will be eventually lynched, and if you choose me and I end up BP like I claim then what? kill DD too? what if he's also BP? (or vice versa) and from the way he's been playing he's definitely not been his usual troll self, but then again after he got lynched last game while being townie, he might have decided to change his approach on the way he's playing (or using it as a cover for his mafia play), and I know I am what I claim to be so yeah...
And ofc same thing goes for second spy claim, as the first spy is already dead....
Which is why I hope that Farfalla is a real spy and can bring some light into the situation.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
you choose me and I end up BP like I claim
Now this kind of wording really sounds fake to me. You are BP, yet you say you claim it as if you aren't. May be reading too much into the text but this bothers me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok sakura so lets assume all double roles are legit, who are 5 names you could name to be mafia?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Now this kind of wording really sounds fake to me. You are BP, yet you say you claim it as if you aren't. May be reading too much into the text but this bothers me.
i'm talking from the other player's perspective. for you it's a claim. please read the whole text and stop taking chunks out of context. I said I know I aim what I claim to be.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Now this kind of wording really sounds fake to me. You are BP, yet you say you claim it as if you aren't. May be reading too much into the text but this bothers me.
Was about to point it out

Also what do you think about that last quote of Raven to me Gry? Is she Demon 2.0? lmao
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why? Because you are the mole? :fan
Thanks for presenting the possibility, I thought you wouldn't have killed Hardy like that if you were with them but yeah, maybe you pulled a demon or something.
you think i would throw hardy under the bus if i were mafia. lmao. nice brain you have. well suits a pigeon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was about to point it out

Also what do you think about that last quote of Raven to me Gry? Is she Demon 2.0? lmao
Idk what there could possibly be to reveal in a "gotcha!" other than her being Mafia Mason, but I have difficulties believing that with how she lynched Hardy, and her current suspects I certainly also agree with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top