On the RT kill topic, maybe they killed Demon with it not to leave notices and failed to kill Demon's target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, I think they should use whichever order, stopped seeing a reason for the BGs to go first. I guess Desin still disagrees since he didn't reply to my tag...
lmao, I have a surprise for you post the game, It will make you look bad. Don't worry. just remember the date of this postI wonder if you even considered for a second Hll being a mole. Would have a good laugh if he came to backstab you at some point
How?Funny that xnut and bel could technically suicide by using the RT kill xD
that's if they knew who demon's target wasOn the RT kill topic, maybe they killed Demon with it not to leave notices and failed to kill Demon's target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
killing jesus should be done early in game to reveal doubt, so he has time to come back.Thing about Lambu is that he's better than claiming Jesus in a game like this, sometimes very odd things are the truth and not an inconsistency like when in another game Pom got a very weird Spirit Medium result that didn't make sense given the knowledge we had.
Still should be easy for him to come back if we give him the Blackuchi treatment since he's real Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 went all silent after I revealed huh
Why? Because you are the mole?lmao, I have a surprise for you post the game, It will make you look bad. Don't worry. just remember the date of this post![]()

Thing about Lambu is that he's better than claiming Jesus in a game like this, sometimes very odd things are the truth and not an inconsistency like when in another game Pom got a very weird Spirit Medium result that didn't make sense given the knowledge we had.
Still should be easy for him to come back if we give him the Blackuchi treatment since he's real Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 went all silent after I revealed huh
Which is why I hope that Farfalla is a real spy and can bring some light into the situation.btw @Shad
So if we go for desin and he proves to be prostitute, then welp, what do we do next? kill vandred, and if vandred proves to be also prostitute we're fucked, we just killed both blocking roles.
There also seems to not be any hiders in the game so someone hiding behind me or DD at night to avoid death is also not an option... and we're out in the open so obviously won't be killed by night. And while I'd see it as an advantage to be BP right now, there's a high chance one of us will be eventually lynched, and if you choose me and I end up BP like I claim then what? kill DD too? what if he's also BP? (or vice versa) and from the way he's been playing he's definitely not been his usual troll self, but then again after he got lynched last game while being townie, he might have decided to change his approach on the way he's playing (or using it as a cover for his mafia play), and I know I am what I claim to be so yeah...
And ofc same thing goes for second spy claim, as the first spy is already dead....
Now this kind of wording really sounds fake to me. You are BP, yet you say you claim it as if you aren't. May be reading too much into the text but this bothers me.you choose me and I end up BP like I claim
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i'm talking from the other player's perspective. for you it's a claim. please read the whole text and stop taking chunks out of context. I said I know I aim what I claim to be.Now this kind of wording really sounds fake to me. You are BP, yet you say you claim it as if you aren't. May be reading too much into the text but this bothers me.
Was about to point it outNow this kind of wording really sounds fake to me. You are BP, yet you say you claim it as if you aren't. May be reading too much into the text but this bothers me.
you think i would throw hardy under the bus if i were mafia. lmao. nice brain you have. well suits a pigeonWhy? Because you are the mole?
Thanks for presenting the possibility, I thought you wouldn't have killed Hardy like that if you were with them but yeah, maybe you pulled a demon or something.
Idk what there could possibly be to reveal in a "gotcha!" other than her being Mafia Mason, but I have difficulties believing that with how she lynched Hardy, and her current suspects I certainly also agree with.Was about to point it out
Also what do you think about that last quote of Raven to me Gry? Is she Demon 2.0? lmao