@SonOfDaws desin also voted for xnutI'd go for the 100% sure mafia kill which is votekill xnut. We might always be lucky and he is the Mafia Escort thus freeing up Far so she can produce results.
@SonOfDaws desin also voted for xnutI'd go for the 100% sure mafia kill which is votekill xnut. We might always be lucky and he is the Mafia Escort thus freeing up Far so she can produce results.
It died the moment he decided he'd rather kill us both along with Holt instead of continuing on. Holt must have done something right to get the hooks in that deep.Romance is dead.
that sounds to me like a toxic relationship right there XDIt died the moment he decided he'd rather kill us both along with Holt instead of continuing on. Holt must have done something right to get the hooks in that deep.
Still a better love story than twilight...It died the moment he decided he'd rather kill us both along with Holt instead of continuing on. Holt must have done something right to get the hooks in that deep.
If a player is protected by the Rail Tracer, then they are protected from all other player actions that target them.@SonOfDaws question, if copan was protected with RT wouldn't that prevent him from dying after targeting mafia Hardy with pirate role?
Here, Lambu siding Farf. This gives me flash backs from game 85Farf is 90% town after heavy discussion with Hardy in D1 + she sentenced him yesterday when she had no need to do so. Blocking the claimed spy would not have been a town play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
so basically panda shouldn't have died if lambu would have won the coin flip thanks for the update!If a player is protected by the Rail Tracer, then they are protected from all other player actions that target them.
Also, I saw you other mention just now, I'm catching up and updating votes as I go.
I don't think that what he means.so basically panda shouldn't have died if lambu would have won the coin flip thanks for the update!
Panda didn't die because of another player action, he died because of his own action.If a player is protected by the Rail Tracer, then they are protected from all other player actions that target them.
Also, I saw you other mention just now, I'm catching up and updating votes as I go.
Hmmm but @digitaldude passed his alrdy no?I still have it. I only completed it last night.
Since it's priority 0 if xnut is lynched I should still be able to pass it before dying tonight right?
Lambu said quite early that that host mistake made it look like Panda indeed suicide tho. So if you wanna use your act on Hardy's lynch as your vouche, he has his share of "credibility" as well.Here, Lambu siding Farf. This gives me flash backs from game 85
I remember what farf did to me on game 85 when she was a mafia,. Farf voted against me despite that i was on the same group once she realized i was getting lynched and a lost cause.
So there is a pattern of playing here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
she did the same to Hardy basically imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
voting against xnut then changing side to vote against hardy when she knew hardy is done
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lambu, Desin, Farf are in the same group without doubt at least to me.
Ignore this, had written and deleted before checking DD's post myself. Phone kept it tho.Hmmm but @digitaldude passed his alrdy no?
yes but the result of his action is a counter action at it's core, still counts as an action, and son said ALL actions.I don't think that what he means.
Panda didn't die because of another player action, he died because of his own action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ah "all other player actions" , okiI don't think that what he means.
Panda didn't die because of another player action, he died because of his own action.
also, lambu's claim to have protected copan seems rather convenient now. I mean it'd be easy for mafia to claim they tried to protec copan on N1 when everyone already knew gnut was protected with that same RT in the same night as he had already claimed to have received a pm saying he was targeted. Seems like an easy attempt out of suspicion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You rly think that's better than killing a hoe and RTing the other if we get the wrong one? You think Gry's calculation is incorrect and mafia could still get the RT kill?5 hours left no vandred, even if we kill xnut today, belserion can pass her elixr at night.
If we are wrong today....its over. 7 townies vs 5 mafia vs 2 Lovers.I also don't like the Jesus claim in this setup, and think that trying to snatch the RT block that seemly no one had cared about so far was better than starting a option we'll only see on N6, but maybe it's safer for a legit Jesus to see if differently since he believes he'll be around to finish it. But imo the escort is more of a priority and I don't think it's outside of the Van-Des duo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You rly think that's better than killing a hoe and RTing the other if we get the wrong one? You think Gry's calculation is incorrect and mafia could still get the RT kill?
I already answered earlier and no I am not Supermason.Also since you're here @desin24 are you a super mason?
@Lambu has a lot of convenient around him, I suspect him for many different reasons but nothing to incriminate him directly, but that will be hard to do with a passive role like jesus, which is in itself convenient.also, lambu's claim to have protected copan seems rather convenient now. I mean it'd be easy for mafia to claim they tried to protec copan on N1 when everyone already knew gnut was protected with that same RT in the same night as he had already claimed to have received a pm saying he was targeted. Seems like an easy attempt out of suspicion.
because I am not.. I have confirmed I am a townie mason. Raven who is a confirmed townie, vouches for me.lus no Hardy wasn't a goner by the time I voted. Even your tag on Hll could result in nothing since he has low activity. Tbh what bothers me about you the most is that you don't seem to believe at all that Hll could be a mafia mason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---