Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Romance is dead.
It died the moment he decided he'd rather kill us both along with Holt instead of continuing on. Holt must have done something right to get the hooks in that deep.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws question, if copan was protected with RT wouldn't that prevent him from dying after targeting mafia Hardy with pirate role?
If a player is protected by the Rail Tracer, then they are protected from all other player actions that target them.

Also, I saw you other mention just now, I'm catching up and updating votes as I go.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Farf is 90% town after heavy discussion with Hardy in D1 + she sentenced him yesterday when she had no need to do so. Blocking the claimed spy would not have been a town play.
Here, Lambu siding Farf. This gives me flash backs from game 85

I remember what farf did to me on game 85 when she was a mafia,. Farf voted against me despite that i was on the same group once she realized i was getting lynched and a lost cause.

So there is a pattern of playing here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

she did the same to Hardy basically imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

voting against xnut then changing side to vote against hardy when she knew hardy is done
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lambu, Desin, Farf are in the same group without doubt at least to me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If a player is protected by the Rail Tracer, then they are protected from all other player actions that target them.

Also, I saw you other mention just now, I'm catching up and updating votes as I go.
so basically panda shouldn't have died if lambu would have won the coin flip thanks for the update!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
so basically panda shouldn't have died if lambu would have won the coin flip thanks for the update!
I don't think that what he means.

If a player is protected by the Rail Tracer, then they are protected from all other player actions that target them.

Also, I saw you other mention just now, I'm catching up and updating votes as I go.
Panda didn't die because of another player action, he died because of his own action.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I still have it. I only completed it last night.

Since it's priority 0 if xnut is lynched I should still be able to pass it before dying tonight right?
Hmmm but @digitaldude passed his alrdy no?
Here, Lambu siding Farf. This gives me flash backs from game 85

I remember what farf did to me on game 85 when she was a mafia,. Farf voted against me despite that i was on the same group once she realized i was getting lynched and a lost cause.

So there is a pattern of playing here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

she did the same to Hardy basically imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

voting against xnut then changing side to vote against hardy when she knew hardy is done
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lambu, Desin, Farf are in the same group without doubt at least to me.
Lambu said quite early that that host mistake made it look like Panda indeed suicide tho. So if you wanna use your act on Hardy's lynch as your vouche, he has his share of "credibility" as well.
Plus no Hardy wasn't a goner by the time I voted. Even your tag on Hll could result in nothing since he has low activity. Tbh what bothers me about you the most is that you don't seem to believe at all that Hll could be a mafia mason.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also, lambu's claim to have protected copan seems rather convenient now. I mean it'd be easy for mafia to claim they tried to protec copan on N1 when everyone already knew gnut was protected with that same RT in the same night as he had already claimed to have received a pm saying he was targeted. Seems like an easy attempt out of suspicion.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't think that what he means.



Panda didn't die because of another player action, he died because of his own action.
yes but the result of his action is a counter action at it's core, still counts as an action, and son said ALL actions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think that what he means.



Panda didn't die because of another player action, he died because of his own action.
ah "all other player actions" , oki

still, my comment stands regardless:
also, lambu's claim to have protected copan seems rather convenient now. I mean it'd be easy for mafia to claim they tried to protec copan on N1 when everyone already knew gnut was protected with that same RT in the same night as he had already claimed to have received a pm saying he was targeted. Seems like an easy attempt out of suspicion.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
5 hours left no vandred, even if we kill xnut today, belserion can pass her elixr at night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I also don't like the Jesus claim in this setup, and think that trying to snatch the RT block that seemly no one had cared about so far was better than starting a option we'll only see on N6, but maybe it's safer for a legit Jesus to see if differently since he believes he'll be around to finish it. But imo the escort is more of a priority and I don't think it's outside of the Van-Des duo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

5 hours left no vandred, even if we kill xnut today, belserion can pass her elixr at night.
You rly think that's better than killing a hoe and RTing the other if we get the wrong one? You think Gry's calculation is incorrect and mafia could still get the RT kill?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I also don't like the Jesus claim in this setup, and think that trying to snatch the RT block that seemly no one had cared about so far was better than starting a option we'll only see on N6, but maybe it's safer for a legit Jesus to see if differently since he believes he'll be around to finish it. But imo the escort is more of a priority and I don't think it's outside of the Van-Des duo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You rly think that's better than killing a hoe and RTing the other if we get the wrong one? You think Gry's calculation is incorrect and mafia could still get the RT kill?
If we are wrong today....its over. 7 townies vs 5 mafia vs 2 Lovers.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm here and I should have some time to stick around, didn't expect the day to be almost over already though. Before I went to sleep yesterday I managed to catch up somewhat with what was said D3, haven't caught up with today yet but some big developments to address for sure.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
also, lambu's claim to have protected copan seems rather convenient now. I mean it'd be easy for mafia to claim they tried to protec copan on N1 when everyone already knew gnut was protected with that same RT in the same night as he had already claimed to have received a pm saying he was targeted. Seems like an easy attempt out of suspicion.
@Lambu has a lot of convenient around him, I suspect him for many different reasons but nothing to incriminate him directly, but that will be hard to do with a passive role like jesus, which is in itself convenient.

I'm hesitant to vote him or get people to do it, first because he said he won't be here until 1h before the end of the day, so he can no longer defend himself, second because people may not even wanna go for him even if they are willing to take a gamble on the hoes.

Gry using pirate on him won't happen for a long time, as they are many roles worth using, so his idea to be confirmed with the Pirate is not a good idea and he may already know that it isn't which is he is suggesting it, which is convenient again.

My main argument for lynching him today is if we are sure we will have 3 days left for him to comeback, the longer we wait the harder it will be to test him.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
lus no Hardy wasn't a goner by the time I voted. Even your tag on Hll could result in nothing since he has low activity. Tbh what bothers me about you the most is that you don't seem to believe at all that Hll could be a mafia mason.
because I am not.. I have confirmed I am a townie mason. Raven who is a confirmed townie, vouches for me.
I dont know why you are so suspicious
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As far as my night actions so far

Night 1: Nothing
Night 2: Did a ritual for an elixr
Night 3: Did a ritual for an elixr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top