Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Running an experiment on reddit. Let's see how this goes. I pose the same question to you guys. How many of Natsu's new secret art can Laxus and Erza take?
DF Secret Arts? None
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Axiomus Megadoomer is coming after you :3c:3c
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Genuinely interested in the difference between how we view things on this forum, and how other people do.
 

Dimitri1220

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
795
Age
24
Country
Alvarez Empire
No one in the verse except dragon gods are tanking that lmao
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,449
Reaction score
18,769
Country
United States
If Erza was on PoF then unlimited amount bcs Hiro would never kill off his golden girl :derp
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
None, the blast pierced clean through big Aldaron as well as small Aldaron, with energy to spare, Natsu could have arguably just killed big Aldaron by aiming at his face(though maybe the brain seed dying made big Aldaron less durable.)
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Axiomus
I don't have a reddit account, but maybe I'll create one just to troll lmao.

The answer is pretty obvious lol. DF Natsu >>>> regular Natsu > Laxus > Erza. They get vap'd like how Goku vap'd kid Buu without even leaving a single cell (which is what Natsu did to Aldo seed).

why making such experiments when the result is obvious :confused:

I expected more of you @Axiomus :-_-
The results isn't obvious to wankers lol, that's the point of posting it I suppose. Extreme fans would just make up excuses to justify why they would tank.

None, the blast pierced clean through big Aldaron as well as small Aldaron, with energy to spare, Natsu could have arguably just killed big Aldaron by aiming at his face(though maybe the brain seed dying made big Aldaron less durable.)
I think the other God seeds dying make the Aldo seed, as well as the big boi weaker as well. I'm pretty sure Aldo would've tanked it if he wasn't weakened. I consider full power DF Natsu to be around 30% full Aldo level.

Full power Natsu is still not full power DG level yet, probably can give them low diff. If he was their level, then the spinoff becomes kinda invalid lol. But he's slowly getting there. I think one of the final battles would be Ignia vs Natsu, where Natsu will be strong enough to give him a high diff without help.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
@Axiomus
I don't have a reddit account, but maybe I'll create one just to troll lmao.

The answer is pretty obvious lol. DF Natsu >>>> regular Natsu > Laxus > Erza. They get vap'd like how Goku vap'd kid Buu without even leaving a single cell (which is what Natsu did to Aldo seed).



The results isn't obvious to wankers lol, that's the point of posting it I suppose. Extreme fans would just make up excuses to justify why they would tank.



I think the other God seeds dying make the Aldo seed, as well as the big boi weaker as well. I'm pretty sure Aldo would've tanked it if he wasn't weakened. I consider full power DF Natsu to be around 30% full Aldo level.

Full power Natsu is still not full power DG level yet, probably can give them low diff. If he was their level, then the spinoff becomes kinda invalid lol. But he's slowly getting there. I think one of the final battles would be Ignia vs Natsu, where Natsu will be strong enough to give him a high diff without help.
They definitely made big Aldo weaker, no way Gajeel would've managed so well otherwise. What I was saying was that maybe God Seed Aldaron getting killed by Natsu first made big Aldo even weaker than he was against Gajeel, hence Natsu blasting a hole clean through him.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
They definitely made big Aldo weaker, no way Gajeel would've managed so well otherwise. What I was saying was that maybe God Seed Aldaron getting killed by Natsu first made big Aldo even weaker than he was against Gajeel, hence Natsu blasting a hole clean through him.
Yea, I can agree with that.

With all seeds gone, he probably just became a mass of that size without any special durability
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That's an interesting point. At what point would the body have lost power from the brain seed? When Natsu initially punched him, or when he burned up later on?
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
That's an interesting point. At what point would the body have lost power from the brain seed? When Natsu initially punched him, or when he burned up later on?
Aldo seed get nerfed instantly when one of the God seeds went down. So, when a seed dies, the nerf in instant.

The body got destroyed AFTER Aldo seed was completely vap'd. While in the beginning, it looked like the blast was only doing surface level damage, not blowing a hole through the dragon. The hole through Aldo happened only after the seed got completely vap'd. These three pages demonstrate it IMO.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Aldo seed get nerfed instantly when one of the God seeds went down. So, when a seed dies, the nerf in instant.

The body got destroyed AFTER Aldo seed was completely vap'd. While in the beginning, it looked like the blast was only doing surface level damage, not blowing a hole through the dragon. The hole through Aldo happened only after the seed got completely vap'd. These three pages demonstrate it IMO.
It looks like the initial blast pierced the seed, and continued upwards through the body on page 1. Then the seed completely burned on page 2. Then the body blew up on page 3.

I guess what I'm asking is did Aldoron already lose power on page 1?
 

Dimitri1220

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
795
Age
24
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'd say they died at the same
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
It looks like the initial blast pierced the seed, and continued upwards through the body on page 1. Then the seed completely burned on page 2. Then the body blew up on page 3.

I guess what I'm asking is did Aldoron already lose power on page 1?

Aldo dragon completely lost power by page 3 IMO. Until the end of page 2, Aldo seed was "alive" (he was dying and he completely died by the end of page 2)

The blast was as big in page 1 as in page 3, but Aldo dragon still didn't go down. The blast blew a hole through him only after Aldo seed completely died. This is my interpretation.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Aldo dragon completely lost power by page 3 IMO. Until the end of page 2, Aldo seed was "alive" (he was dying and he completely died by the end of page 2)

The blast was as big in page 1 as in page 3, but Aldo dragon still didn't go down. The blast blew a hole through him only after Aldo seed completely died. This is my interpretation.
We can see that the blast had already blown a hole through the dragon body on page 1 though. Natsu and the God Seed were fighting inside the dragon body, and Natsu is punching up with the secret art. The pillar of fire we see coming from Aldoron's back is the attack bursting through from the inside. That's why I asked if you thought Aldoron lost all his power when Natsu first punched him, or after the seed was completely destroyed.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
We can see that the blast had already blown a hole through the dragon body on page 1 though. Natsu and the God Seed were fighting inside the dragon body, and Natsu is punching up with the secret art. The pillar of fire we see coming from Aldoron's back is the attack bursting through from the inside. That's why I asked if you thought Aldoron lost all his power when Natsu first punched him, or after the seed was completely destroyed.
Ohh I see. I forgot lmao, I thought they were fighting on the surface.

Maybe it did. I consider the main body's power level as a steep curve, which culminated to zero when Aldo seed was completely destroyed. Logically that should make sense right? As the seed weakens, the power of main body connected to seed weakens as well. When seed completely dies, all contribution from the seed disappears as well
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ohh I see. I forgot lmao, I thought they were fighting on the surface.

Maybe it did. I consider the main body's power level as a steep curve, which culminated to zero when Aldo seed was completely destroyed. Logically that should make sense right? As the seed weakens, the power of main body connected to seed weakens as well. When seed completely dies, all contribution from the seed disappears as well
Yeah, I think that's a fair assumption.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
So if Natsu used his new secret art on Aldo's face instead of the Brain Seed, would big Aldo survive?
 
Top